Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001005 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2022
Vawulence

Visionare:
No problems. Someone here applied to 17 schools as at the time he came here t post and said he is already on the 18th application.

I applied to like 3 schools and got offers from the 3 of them.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mickeybook(f): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2022
1stNumeroUno:

Ha GOD, I can't wait o. My heart is just tripping like faulty keke Napep... cry

Thanks sis..
It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by misskit(f): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Please house, anybody going to UWE bristol in January?

Do they require POF before issuing CAS?
Reply me please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bsola: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2022
Yes.

bharkarh:
Hello

Does anyone know if Glasgow Caledonia university require Pof for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OmichaelO: 9:16am On Sep 08, 2022
Herbworks:

Please did you use someone in the bank to fast track it or it was normal process?
normal.

We were ready to fast track it sef. But God just came through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Flemor: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=mohdimplez post=116459533][/quote]
Wahala, no problem. I've initiated form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by misskit(f): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2022
i got offer from leeds beckett
Does UWE require pof b4 issuing CAS?
And whats your payment deadline?
remecy:

Have you gotten offer from other school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by habhidhemhii: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2022
eyexi:
I just got rejected for admission at Teeside
Reason: program not related to my first degree

1. Can I apply for another course at Teeside, this time Msc in the same program I had B.Tech?

2. Going forward, is it legal to apply to two different programs for the same school i.e 2 different applications and see which one succeeds
Hi!

Yes to both questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by habhidhemhii: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2022
enesty:
Morning
Please what's the best rate to use for pof.
Urgent please
check https://www.oanda.com/currency-converter/en/

Add like 50 naira to the current rate to give room for fluctuations and you're good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adefolarinade: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2022
Good morning to this great family. Please whoever has used Zenith bank Dom card to make IHS and Visa payment?
How much is the maximum payment that can be made on the card a day considering I am paying form a family of 4. Also isbther any charges attached to the payment? Urgent reply please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KillBill2: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2022
giselle237:
it is not

I think the OP meant BRP letter. My daughter arrived few days ago and was asked at POE in Heathrow for the BRP letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babsdrey29: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2022
please which bank fast right now for form A
Seqe:

Pls what exchange rate did they use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lululiscious22: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Good morning all. Please i got a collection mail some days ago. I'm still waiting for those of my dependants before I can go pick them up.
I haven't received any brp mail or visa approval mail. Infact, I have only received the collection mail. Should I be worried? Since I didn't get any refusal mail, should I assume it's positive? Has anyone gotten visa without the brp mail?
Please help. I'm freaking out.

Also, how long does it take to get a decision after replying the nsf mail? Especially if you used priority option. Thank you.

Justwise
Duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Good morning,
Pls in filling my dependant application form. I am using my email for my dependant and how do I answer this question?
Who does this email address belong to?
You,
Someone else.

Which should I take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KillBill2: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2022
gifts92:

the rooms are double rooms as well as the sitting room. Definitely a temporary arrangement, every man is looking for what would be best till person balance back. If e too good for all of us for this platform we no no dey hustle to enter uk. PS my kids are not even above 3years old, so no overcrowding there. Nowhere in my post did i say i want a couple, of course that would be too much. single person is ok. All those sounding like it is an abomination, well done OOO, there is even a website for sparerooms in uk for people to find shared apartment, so how is it new or wrong? 3 adults in basically 3 big living areas with 2 bathrooms. Wardrobes and store rooms and cabinets were also made for a reason.

Maybe you think people are being a bit harsh in their response. The reality is what most people have stated here is the truth. Have a read through the tenancy agreement you signed and you’ll see the clause about subletting. It is because of health and safety that landlords do not permit overcrowding.
You will be intentionally making your family homeless should you sublet as the landlord could evict you.

There are other ways to save money but going down this route of subletting is not advisable.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damola01: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Biometrics August 12, VI TLS
2nd Paid Call, Decision made. Tracker still shows "At DMC", hoping to get collection mail soon.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by delaveres(f): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Good morning house and congrats to everyone with Visas

Please, I need an advice on this issue.

I'll be travelling to the UK with my family, my husband and daughter. Initially, we applied for a 2 year course to buy time since I'll go first and they'll come join me later, like after 1 year or less. To avoid any form of issues around their visa applications when they're eventually ready, we decided to process all our visas together. Then we all travel together for like a month so they can get their BRPs and then travel back to Nigeria.

Now, we're thinking, is there still a need for a 2 year course? Again, the fact that they are not physically here, will it affect anything in anyway? Like, when we want to apply for PSWV, will this cause any issue? They'll definitely come over before the end of my course, but I'll be close to finishing.

Please, I want to be certain before we take any step in that regard. has anyone gone through anything similar?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Moye04(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Moye04:
Good afternoon everyone,great job here. Please can someone help out with
a list of few universities in the U.K that are on scholarship for 2022/2023 masters program. Very urgent and important please. I have searched but couldn't get accurate and reliable results. Thank you
Friends please no one gave response to this. Even if payment cut is attached to the program please just help out or the site i can visit. Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deen4real(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2022
Damola01:
Biometrics August 12, VI TLS
2nd Paid Call, Decision made. Tracker still shows "At DMC", hoping to get collection mail soon.
is the paid call this morning please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davny(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2022
Hello house, I got an unconditional offer from ulster for Jan, do they require pof for issuance of cas?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2022
delaveres:
Good morning house and congrats to everyone with Visas

Please, I need an advice on this issue.

I'll be travelling to the UK with my family, my husband and daughter. Initially, we applied for a 2 year course to buy time since I'll go first and they'll come join me later, like after 1 year or less. To avoid any form of issues around their visa applications when they're eventually ready, we decided to process all our visas together. Then we all travel together for like a month so they can get their BRPs and then travel back to Nigeria.

Now, we're thinking, is there still a need for a 2 year course? Again, the fact that they are not physically here, will it affect anything in anyway? Like, when we want to apply for PSWV, will this cause any issue? They'll definitely come over before the end of my course, but I'll be close to finishing.

Please, I want to be certain before we take any step in that regard. has anyone gone through anything similar?
If given visa from Nigeria, you have like 1 to 3 months depending on the vignette visa allowing you and your family to come to UK.

If the vignette visa expires, your family will reapply for visa. Only apply for visa when your family will sure come.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by taolut: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Damola01:
Has anyone from August 10/11/12 gotten collection mail yet? TLS VI.

My brother's application just moved to "Transferred to VAC" this morning.
Biometrics 11th AUGUST - Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2022
Good morning,
Pls in filling my dependant application form. I am using my email for him and how do I answer this question:

Who does this email address belong to?
You,
Someone else.

Which should I take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deen4real(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2022
taolut:

My brother's application just moved to "Transferred to VAC" this morning.
Biometrics 11th AUGUST - Ikeja
congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Good morning guys and my ogas..
Please who knows much about sheffield Hallam University?
1. Do they require POF to get Cas?
2. Is it a good school to be recommended?
3. Can one get student job easily in the location?

Thanks guys for your expected response and recommendations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dancubed: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Thank you.
Like I mentioned I have applied to Anglia Ruskin, they gave me a love letter (rejection). Though Coventry doesn't have MSc Psychology or Educational leadership and Management for January Intake, I will take your advise and apply for Hertfordshire. Thank you.

Zoey1:
Check Coventry , Hertfordshire and Anglia Ruskin.
The last wouldn’t be a first choice for me though but I know they offer January intakes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2022
yoged:
use a different e mail

Thanks, I have already re-applied, because the school encouraged me to do so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Visionare:
No problems. Someone here applied to 17 schools as at the time he came here t post and said he is already on the 18th application.

I applied to like 3 schools and got offers from the 3 of them.

You need to read again. You did get his/her question.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by delaveres(f): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2022
babey543:

If given visa from Nigeria, you have like 1 to 3 months depending on the vignette visa allowing you and your family to come to UK.

If the vignette visa expires, your family will reapply for visa. Only apply for visa when your family will sure come.

We'll all travel after getting our visas. When we get to the UK, we'll get our BRPs, and I believe with that, u can travel in and out during the validity. Or am i wrong?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Zoey1:
UWE Bristol is a very good school, but the city is expensive.
Leeds Becket I don’t know much.
Teeside might be cheaper/affordable and city too but it’s just an average school.
And seriously not a place that’s you might get a job easy like Coventry, Birmingham etc

What can you say about jobs in Bristol please?

Do you think it's a wise decision to go there considering the high cost?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Highshow05(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
claseek:
Pls I need advice. My conditional offer from uni of salford is to provide my transcript and pay deposit of the sch fees. I’m thinking of going ahead to pay without my transcript.
Is it possible I would be given unconditional admission and CAS, without my transcript yet?

(My transcript from OOU is still not ready despite paying and making the request many months ago, guess cos of NASU strike, and this nonsense is really getting me depressed, I’ve even paid extra to fast track it, yet no result), I hope I don’t lose out on my japa mission because of this Nigerian leaders wickedness angry

I'm in your shoes. Made payment not yet received my transcripts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.