Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1016460 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damola01: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
chidirobert:
Good day guys,please I need help urgently on how to make paid call been trying this number since today (+443007906268) and it doesn't connect at all please can someone give me the guidance for reaching the number plsssssss

Probably try a different network, the number's working fine on 9mobile right now and yes, the number you have is correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ChiefK: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

1. Did you advise your BRP to be sent to your Uni?

2. Have you checked for BRP mail in your inbox and spam messages

3. You should be fine traveling without it if No 1 is yes.please print out a screenshot where you flagged this up with UKVI and TLS.

4. Send same to your Uni so they are aware and can release your BRP on arrival if No 1 is Yes

Cheers

I think what they are talking about is the Visa Decision letter that usually comes along with the visa/passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damola01: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Help me with how to do the paid call... Local man cannot wait again, ahbeg.

My 15th day will lapse today and I'm so anxious.

Call the number in my last post. Have your debit/credit card details at hand and also your GWF number. Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ellasquare: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Dollylap:
Only God can do it!!
I wrote here sometimes last week about if dependent can travel B4 MA.... We eventually made the ticket opened. To God be the glory, MA collection mail dropped dis afternoon, after 11weeks. I pray those in this situation find God's favour in Jesus name �

Wow! Congratulations oooo, am experiencing the same thing, mine is 10weeks today, will be 11weeks by next week, have escalated and escalation has passed, they gave me another 10working days which will end by next week Wednesday, am really anticipating for collection mail before Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gabi1987: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
ChiefK:

I think what they are talking about is the Visa Decision letter that usually comes along with the visa/passport.
Help a sister ooooo, so I did my bio 5th Aug with my dependants at tls vi. On the 13th day I received an empty NSf. I have done several paid calls and mails no decision yet. I even escalated. Now they are saying they don't know the status of my application again as they can't see it. I will wait another 15days after escalation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
I believe your BSc details only should be used.

biosamak:
Hi everyone,I have an ond statement of result since 2005 I worked with it till 2012,then I proceeded with my Bsc which I graduated in 2017 and I started working in 2018 my question is do I have to apply with both nd and bsc or just the nd alone cos my course in nd was electrical electronics and I did business administration in the university moreover ukvi always ask for bsc transcript not nd.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EmiKhaleesi: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
No, walk-in is free in Abuja for France Transit Visa. I only paid for the visa and VFS service charge, everything was like 52k. The expensive thing is the flight to and from Abuja.

SaintOpzy:

Omo.., was the transit visa expensive?

And you had to pay for walk-in again?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Gurus in the house ,Pls help me explain this message that I received from ukvi this morning about my visa application status ....

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application *********** I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

We have escalated your case to the relevant department on 09-09-2022 and you should be contacted within 15 working days. Please wait until the 15 working days have passed before contacting the service again as we are unable to do anything further before this time.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Molly22: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello , Is any female here trying to get a shared accommodation in London this September? South east London preferably.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingben9: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please is there any student in university of law Bir
mingham campus?.
Pls im finding it difficult to contact the school through email and phone calls,but there are not responding.
Please I want to verify my admission status?.
Please I need urgent reply on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello house, pls in the application form that am filling I didn't see anywhere that ask for where to send my brp?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Gurus in the house ,Pls help me to explain this message that I received from ukvi this morning about my visa application status ....

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application *********** I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.

We have escalated your case to the relevant department on 09-09-2022 and you should be contacted within 15 working days. Please wait until the 15 working days have passed before contacting the service again as we are unable to do anything further before this time.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingben9: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please is there any student in university of law Birmingham campus?.
Because I'm im reaching them through mail and phone calls no response.
Im trying to verify my admission status and payments.
Pls I need urgent reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello

I know that and responded so

Cheers
ChiefK:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello

It's really easy to understand

1. Your application is still awaiting decision.
2. They have escalated it because it is past the decision waiting time

3. Don't buy a ticket yet

Cheers
abeysticks:
Gurus in the house ,Pls help me explain this message that I received from ukvi this morning about my visa application status ....

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Congratulations

Tobozi77:
Visa Alert

Bio: 11th Aug (TLS Ikeja)
Decision made: 6th Sept
Transferred to VAC: 7th Sept
Collection Mail: 9th Sept
Passport pickup: 9th Sept

Vignette sitting handsomely
It can only be God. All glory to him

On to the next phase of the hustle. We move!!!!!
God will see us all through

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello

No (emphasis on not leaving the airport)

Cheers
Eb1234:
Good day house. Please has anyone transited through Istanbul-Antalya-Gatwick? Do we need a transit visa if we don’t intend to leave the airport? I’m confused at this point cos now tickets have quadrupled. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

It's really easy to understand

1. Your application is still awaiting decision.
2. They have escalated it because it is past the decision waiting time

3. Don't buy a ticket yet

Cheers

Thanks so much @duchess90 but hope it doesn't mean any problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bosslady25: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
I will. Thank you,duchess.
dduchess90:
Hello

It definitely would but not as bad as standard wait time

Be patient and chase up at the end of next week if you haven't heard anything

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eb1234: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

No (emphasis on not leaving the airport)

Cheers

Thank You. Please did the person use Istanbul-Antalya or just Istanbul ? Sorry for the many questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temodent(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
abeysticks:
Gurus in the house ,Pls help me to explain this message that I received from ukvi this morning about my visa application status ....

Someone already explained in a liberal term but wait let me explain in literal term :

Your application is awaiting a decision, stop disturbing us. If you contact us before 21 days (15 business days) we would not respond to you. If you didn't get a pick up mail in 21 days which we can't guarantee, You can send us another mail at your own expense to tell you another tale by moonlight.

At the end of the day, the pick up mail will only arrive at it's own suitable time and date it's not influenced by your several paid mails and calls.

Finally, we are not going to be responsible for any loss, if you chose to purchase your ticket before you're asked to pick your documents.

QED.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please who has an idea about pre master . Do they write exam ? And if pre master is from Jan to April before proceeding to masters September 2023 till September 2024. Which date will be on the visa been granted . Will it be a 3months visa for pre master alone or more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok that was the mistake, you should have included all those details in your initial email. Glad you resent it now. All the best

Blessingalozie:
. No but now I just sent everything I even sent my husband's CAS number and license number. I also told them that my husband just applied for work visa but it has not been approved. Please is that okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingben9: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingben9:
Please is there any student in university of law Birmingham campus?.
Because I'm im reaching them through mail and phone calls no response.
Im trying to verify my admission status and payments.
Pls I need urgent reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Apostlelong(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good day house, Please im about to apply for visa for my wife, i have been in uk for 1 month now. I want to know how much i need to use as POF. Do i need to add my own living expenses and school fees balance or she can just put her living expenses in her account and use it. thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olufe111: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Visa Alert!!!!

Biometrics Aug 11 TLS Ikeja

1 paid email 04/09/2022; response on decision made response on 05/09/2022

1 complaints on TLS website

Collection email & Visa Collection- 09/09/2022. No BRP email nor letter yet.

It can only be God!!!!

Help on ticket please- do I need a visa for connecting at CDG Paris?

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gentledaf(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Please is recommendation letter for admission the same with recommendation letter for visa application. Your response will be helpful please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Damola01:

Call the number in my last post. Have your debit/credit card details at hand and also your GWF number. Good luck.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
temodent:

Someone already explained in a liberal term but wait let me explain in literal term :

Your application is awaiting a decision, stop disturbing us. If you contact us before 21 days (15 business days) we would not respond to you. If you didn't get a pick up mail in 21 days which we can't guarantee, You can send us another mail at your own expense to tell you another tale by moonlight.

At the end of the day, the pick up mail will only arrive at it's own suitable time and date it's not influenced by your several paid mails and calls.

Finally, we are not going to be responsible for any loss, if you chose to purchase your ticket before you're asked to pick your documents.

QED.

Hmmmh , my resumption date is 19th of this month , may God intervene oo , it is well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Olufe111:
Help on ticket please- do I need a visa for connecting at CDG Paris?
Y E S
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamykay: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
You can inform your school of your visa application status if you can't meet up.

abeysticks:

Hmmmh , my resumption date is 19th of this month , may God intervene oo , it is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Duchess90,justwise and the gurus please help me reason my matter.

uote author=biosamak post=116503521]Hi everyone,I have an ond statement of result since 2005 I worked with it till 2012,then I proceeded with my Bsc which I graduated in 2017 and I started working in 2018 my question is do I have to apply with both nd and bsc or just the nd alone cos my course in nd was electrical electronics and I did business administration in the university moreover ukvi always ask for bsc transcript not nd.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.