Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002351 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simieoni2: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2022
Ozededes:
My people I don wait tire I nor wait again I don do paid call, 15th aug Vi TLS, both MA and dependent decision has been made
Abeg alert me wen u get ur pick up mail i need mine 16th i don tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olumzy06(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Have any one gotten CAS from university of Sunderland recently, for October intake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amorpe(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Bio 11th Aug Lagos Ikeja
Collection mail: 9th sept
Bradford here I come

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2022
Good morning my people.

Please I need answers.
A friend wants to apply for passport but couldn't. There is a mistake of date of birth (day and year) on her NIN. She applied for the correction early last month, on getting there this morning, she was told that the correction has not been sent to Abuja due to poor network. Please what else can she do. She intends to travel with her husband for January intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Please someone should help me na, I just got another one this morning again

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by t4mighty: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Please what can i do? I got an empty NSF after responding to an earlier message to provide more documents.

What should i do please ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by akankemi1(f): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
has this been resolved now? I am in a similar situation

jennieokafor:
Hello everyone,

I applied for the tier 4 student visa, I am the main applicant and my husband is my dependent. Today marks exactly 1 month/22 working days we did our biometrics and our application is still at the DMC.

On the 16th of August which was a day to the 15 days standard time they sent my husband an empty NSF email. Empty in the sense that they did not state what was needed or if they required any documents, they just said the application has not been straightforward and that they will reach out to ask if they need anything more from him.

We have since done several paid calls and emails, they escalated the application on Monday the 22nd and said it takes 15 working days for the admin team to respond to escalations. For the paid emails, they responded to mine by asking for our details which I sent and got radio silence for days now, then they responded to my husband’s own by saying the application is still awaiting a decision.

Someone that did same day as us already got their visa.

Please what can I do?

My flight is first week of September and I can’t afford for this delay to extend.

Please help if you know what I can do.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IPDaley: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Not at all, the country is officially in 10days mourning.

There will be some bank holiday here and there at some point but I don't reckon it will affect UKVI so much so

Cheers

Hello Duchess. Please what do you advise, I have gotten my visa since Tuesday, but I'm yet to get BRP letter and I need to travel, written to both UKVI and TLS, no response yet. Not sure what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by misskit(f): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pls in the absence of my international passport, can i pay my deposit using my husband’s bank account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Did you not state all the details when filling the paid mail form? Or in the body of the paid mail?

Blessingalozie:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello

1. Did you advise your BRP to be sent to your Uni?

2. Have you checked for BRP mail in your inbox and spam messages

3. You should be fine traveling without it if No 1 is yes.please print out a screenshot where you flagged this up with UKVI and TLS.

4. Send same to your Uni so they are aware and can release your BRP on arrival if No 1 is Yes

Cheers
IPDaley:

Hello Duchess. Please what do you advise, I have gotten my visa since Tuesday, but I'm yet to get BRP letter and I need to travel, written to both UKVI and TLS, no response yet. Not sure what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello.

You should be able to.

You should also provide a consent letter, perhaps copy of marriage certificate and then an official identity( it could be drivers license, voters card ,NIN etc)

Check in with your bank too to confirm what documents they are happy to receive.
Cheers
misskit:
Pls in the absence of my international passport, can i pay my deposit using my husband’s bank account?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello

Nothing, be patient

Give another week and chase up

Cheers
t4mighty:
Please what can i do? I got an empty NSF after responding to an earlier message to provide more documents.

What should i do please ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by misskit(f): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thank you

dduchess90:
Hello.

You should be able to.

You should also provide a consent letter, perhaps copy of marriage certificate and then an official identity( it could be drivers license, voters card ,NIN etc)

Check in with your bank too to confirm what documents they are happy to receive.
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello

Respond to the email and confirm what visa you applied for, they will check with the decision wait time and escalate it for you if it is beyond it

Cheers
Blessingalozie:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oluwabukola855: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello.

You should be able to.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
bigtt76:
Did you not state all the details when filling the paid mail form? Or in the body of the paid mail?

. No but now I just sent everything I even sent my husband's CAS number and license number. I also told them that my husband just applied for work visa but it has not been approved. Please is that okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Respond to the email and confirm what visa you applied for, they will check with the decision wait time and escalate it for you if it is beyond it

Cheers
this is the reply I got. Please I told them that my husband just applied for a work visa but it is not approved. Please is that okay ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Champagning: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
olumzy06:
Have any one gotten CAS from university of Sunderland recently, for October intake ?

I have requested over 2 weeks now , no response , when did you request for your?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kalakris:

Na example I give o in terms of price

Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oyekora: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good afternoon pls how does ukisc work. Who enlighten me on them as I have got several mail and calls from them thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tobozi77: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Visa Alert

Bio: 11th Aug (TLS Ikeja)
Decision made: 6th Sept
Transferred to VAC: 7th Sept
Collection Mail: 9th Sept
Passport pickup: 9th Sept

Vignette sitting handsomely
It can only be God. All glory to him

On to the next phase of the hustle. We move!!!!!
God will see us all through

21 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EmiKhaleesi: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
I have benefitted so much from this thread so I thought to also share my experience smiley.

Got admission offer from University of Dundee on 7 April. I was still hanging around to see if I would get a substantial scholarship from other schools, but did not so I requested for CAS on June 21. They wanted bank statement which I submitted on July 2.

Since then they were so unresponsive, I tried using a school agent to get the CAS but it didn't help because according to him, I had already started the process myself by submitting the bank statement. On July 21, they sent me an email for PreCAS interview, and then sent my CAS on July 26 after I requested a refund of my fees because CAS was taking too long. I already paid 50%.

I only had 5 days left for the validity of my bank statement but I went ahead to apply for my visa on the same July 26.

Biometrics - Aug 3 (V.I)
Transferred to DMC - Aug 3
Paid Mail - Aug 24
Decision Made on Letter - August 22
Collection- September 1

I had booked a flight on Aug 24 on Wakanow for Sep 13, it was Air France. But the customer service assured me transit visa only takes 5 days, so I went to confirm booking. Unfortunately, there was no appointment in Lagos till Sep 15.

So had to go to Abuja for walk-in on Sep 2, Friday. A travel agency on twitter wrote it takes 2-3 working days at the center o.

As at Wednesday, the note on my online application was still showing transferred to the France embassy, I wasn't familiar with the France visa process tracking but I assumed it was already being processed hy the embassy. On Thursday morning , I started getting worried, so I gathered all the emails of the embassy contacts I could find online and emailed by 8am that I needed my visa to travel quickly, I sent this in French sha, thanks to Google translate.

No one responded o, but In less than 1hour I got notifications that my transit visa was being processed and then it was transferred to VFS for collection. VFS sent collection email by 5pm yesterday. Picked up today with stamp on it.

Crazy ride but God was faithful. Avoid any transit routes except you have atleast 2-3 weeks before your travel. See y'all in the Youkay!

19 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zuriela: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
fun2fun:
Good morning my people.

Please I need answers.
A friend wants to apply for passport but couldn't. There is a mistake of date of birth (day and year) on her NIN. She applied for the correction early last month, on getting there this morning, she was told that the correction has not been sent to Abuja due to poor network. Please what else can she do. She intends to travel with her husband for January intake.
I had similar issue but mine was gender error. She needs to settle those time wasters . If not she will wait in vain.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chidirobert(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good day guys,please I need help urgently on how to make paid call been trying this number since today (+443007906268) and it doesn't connect at all please can someone give me the guidance for reaching the number plsssssss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dollylap: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Only God can do it!!
I wrote here sometimes last week about if dependent can travel B4 MA.... We eventually made the ticket opened. To God be the glory, MA collection mail dropped dis afternoon, after 11weeks. I pray those in this situation find God's favour in Jesus name �

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hi everyone,I have an ond statement of result since 2005 I worked with it till 2012,then I proceeded with my Bsc which I graduated in 2017 and I started working in 2018 my question is do I have to apply with both nd and bsc or just the nd alone cos my course in nd was electrical electronics and I did business administration in the university moreover ukvi always ask for bsc transcript not nd.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eb1234: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good day house. Please has anyone transited through Istanbul-Antalya-Gatwick? Do we need a transit visa if we don’t intend to leave the airport? I’m confused at this point cos now tickets have quadrupled. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
EmiKhaleesi:
I have benefitted so much from this thread so I thought to also share my experience smiley.

Got admission offer from University of Dundee on 7 April. I was still hanging around to see if I would get a substantial scholarship from other schools, but did not so I requested for CAS on June 21. They wanted bank statement which I submitted on July 2.

Since then they were so unresponsive, I tried using a school agent to get the CAS but it didn't help because according to him, I had already started the process myself by submitting the bank statement. On July 21, they sent me an email for PreCAS interview, and then sent my CAS on July 26 after I requested a refund of my fees because CAS was taking too long. I already paid 50%.

I only had 5 days left for the validity of my bank statement but I went ahead to apply for my visa on the same July 26.

Biometrics - Aug 3 (V.I)
Transferred to DMC - Aug 3
Paid Mail - Aug 24
Decision Made on Letter - August 22
Collection- September 1

I had booked a flight on Aug 24 on Wakanow for Sep 13, it was Air France. But the customer service assured me transit visa only takes 5 days, so I went to confirm booking. Unfortunately, there was no appointment in Lagos till Sep 15.

So had to go to Abuja for walk-in on Sep 2, Friday. A travel agency on twitter wrote it takes 2-3 working days at the center o.

As at Wednesday, the note on my online application was still showing transferred to the France embassy, I wasn't familiar with the France visa process tracking but I assumed it was already being processed hy the embassy. On Thursday morning , I started getting worried, so I gathered all the emails of the embassy contacts I could find online and emailed by 8am that I needed my visa to travel quickly, I sent this in French sha, thanks to Google translate.

No one responded o, but In less than 1hour I got notifications that my transit visa was being processed and then it was transferred to VFS for collection. VFS sent collection email by 5pm yesterday. Picked up today with stamp on it.

Crazy ride but God was faithful. Avoid any transit routes except you have atleast 2-3 weeks before your travel. See y'all in the Youkay!

Omo.., was the transit visa expensive?

And you had to pay for walk-in again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ChiefK: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
IPDaley:

Currently in this situation. Picked up in VI on Tuesday. Sent mails everywhere no response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
Simieoni2:

Abeg alert me wen u get ur pick up mail i need mine 16th i don tire

Help me with how to do the paid call... Local man cannot wait again, ahbeg.

My 15th day will lapse today and I'm so anxious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.