Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005621 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cofafrica:

Funny thing is Transferred to vac and received by vac can change in just a click. Relax till is time. Don’t panic from observation I think rejection comes faster than acceptance and the tracker sometimes don’t even count.

How do you mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focus9ja: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pls how long does it take schools to receive payment through form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

How do you mean?
I mean ur decision could get to vac today and same time they upload the tracker today as moved and received. That’s a click

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jvas: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

No please

The last degree was masters in 2018 and it is less than 5 years

Cheers

Thanks so much sis. I really appreciate �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jvas: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
focus9ja:
Pls how long does it take schools to receive payment through form A?
It depends on the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LH44: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Don't be sad okay. It will all work out for good by God's grace. All the best.

payne4real:
This just made me sad honestly. I will give it a try. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oluwaseunadebay(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cc
Duchess90
Justwise

Please kindly advise me on what to do...
Biometrics was done July 13th, Ikeja Tls. Decision was made August 2nd and up till this moment, no movement to vac.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focus9ja: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Do you mean the Nigeria bank or the school's bank?
Jvas:

It depends on the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by morike94(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
ade4u2nv:

Please what school? and what are the conditions if you don't mind

University of Hertfordshire
Bsc
Transcript
Personal statement
WAEC Cert for application

I’m asked to upload academic reference to get my unconditional offer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CoachOore: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
justwise:
Part 8 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part7 here for references https://www.nairaland.com/6954875/uk-student-visa-tier-4

Credit to mimilyrics for these materials below

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/mimilyrics
You can apply for your visa at most, 6 months before your course start date but you can only travel at most, 1 month before your course start date.
Stop!!! Important advice before you continue: https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2#105186938
Can I work and earn enough to pay my fees? See this link as a guide: https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/538#115106703

[b]List of UK universities:

https://www.ukuni.net/universities
https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_in_the_United_Kingdom

Contacting UKVI about you visa application: [/b]https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y

[b] GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your academic transcript.
2. Your CV/resume (postgraduate study).
3. Copy of your passport.
4. Reference/recommendation letters/Contacts. Many schools take recommendations by email – they ask you for your recommender(s)’s emails and send them the link to fill in their recommendations. Alternatively, you can send a scanned copy of the recommendation letter on the letter-headed paper of your recommender’s company via email or upload via the student portal depending on your school.
5. A personal statement. This is your opportunity to sell yourself as an excellent fit for the school/course.
6. An English language qualification such as IELTS, SSEC or WAEC C6 or above or TOEFL. Some schools accept a letter from your previous institutions stating that you were fully taught in English. Find out what your school will accept from you.
Note: Many schools will require you to submit the bank statement or the proof of funds that you want to use before issuing your CAS.
Also, have your travel history at hand as many schools will like to know if you have been refused visas previously and why to enable them to gauge your success at getting a visa. Declaring refusals to schools and UKVI doesn’t mean that your visa application will be rejected, it only means that some schools might decline your application due to the risk of your student refusal as a means to retain the integrity of their admission/CAS issuance processes as certain refusals cast negative light on the integrity of their processes.

Can I do this for a year elective course

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by morike94(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
I did not change my name to my husband after getting married but I have marriage certificate.
As the main applicant and my husband as my dependant do I need to provide newspaper publication as part of evidence and can i have his POF and mine in my own account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
oluwaseunadebay:
Cc
Duchess90
Justwise

Please kindly advise me on what to do...
Biometrics was done July 13th, Ikeja Tls. Decision was made August 2nd and up till this moment, no movement to vac.
How did you know decision was made August 2nd??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello

You don't need to provide newspaper publication

2.You can have both POFs in your account

Cheers
morike94:
I did not change my name to my husband after getting married but I have marriage certificate.
As the main applicant and my husband as my dependant do I need to provide newspaper publication as part of evidence and can i have his POF and mine in my own account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CoachOore: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Darmiegr8:
Visa Alert guys �����

So I’m happy to announce my visa approval .
Student route

Applied 6th July
Biometrics 19th July (TLS Abuja)
Collection mail 9th August (exactly the 15th working day)
Passport delivered 10th August

I pray God answer everyone awaiting theirs

I’m open to any questions

Dami how do I go about this pleas. I have a sister in UK that I can work with in her registered online business accommodation is not the issue please which visa can I applied for . My BSC grade not good enough for masters and issue of school fee also. Although he said if I visit for six months work with her should safe enough for a year or elective course. Pleas help I don't know where to begin.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello

Ask your sister if she has the license to sponsor skilled workers visa

She is in the UK, she can call UKVI to make enquiries

You can't study or work with visit visa

Cheers
CoachOore:

Dami how do I go about this pleas. I have a sister in UK that I can work with in her registered online business accommodation is not the issue please which visa can I applied for . My BSC grade not good enough for masters and issue of school fee also. Although he said if I visit for six months work with her should safe enough for a year or elective course. Pleas help I don't know where to begin.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Temix(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank you for your response.
I have been battling with the site for a couple of days now, anytime I click on the transcript link, it logs out.

Tilly365:

Hi I am aware that Uniben recently made it possible to get your unofficial transcript from your kofa page. I know two people who got theirs that way. Log into your kofa page and under study course there should be a place for you to download it. It is free of charge. Though i heard the website has had some issues recently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yes, you can use form A to pay your tuition at any point. Whether you are already abroad or in Nigeria. I have a friend who still pays with form A from UK but I I don't no his reason
Money2000:

Thanks for the info… However, can I use form A to make further school fees payment (aside tuition deposit) ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Layaj1877: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=CoachOore post=115576279][/quote]
Pls is there a group link on telegram for January Intake applicants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lexycool01(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Is it regulated by the CBN?

If Yes then that's fine

Cheers

How do I know if the microfinance bank is regulated by CBN.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please has anyone here paid Northumbria University deposit fee and how much?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skin90(m): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

How we love hearsay more than facts

You have an appointment,please to for it

Cheers

I was there at Ikeja TLS and they sent all :15 back.. Though I noticed it was mostly students. My friend was also ask to go back and rebook appointment
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by morike94(f): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

You don't need to provide newspaper publication

2.You can have both POFs in your account

Cheers

Thank you for always ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gunit87: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please I need advice on POF. I have filled my application and picked a date for my biometrics. The date available is 29th of August and I printed my Statement of account on 21 July which is more than the stipulated 31 days rules after after printing. I have uploaded all required docs and waiting for my biometrics. Please what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skynet2021: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Newcastle 2k, London campus 5500
kfakile:
Please has anyone here paid Northumbria University deposit fee and how much?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kratos3364(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please who is going to Salford here ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
@duchess90

Please what do you advise? I feel since I have an appointment I should be able to do walkin. I don't mind paying for walkin with all my dependents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hellp

Safest option is to print an updated statement and pay 11,700 on biometrics day for them to upload for you.

Gunit87:
Please I need advice on POF. I have filled my application and picked a date for my biometrics. The date available is 29th of August and I printed my Statement of account on 21 July which is more than the stipulated 31 days rules after after printing. I have uploaded all required docs and waiting for my biometrics. Please what can I do?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
payne4real:
@duchess90

Please what do you advise? I feel since I have an appointment I should be able to do walkin. I don't mind paying for walkin with all my dependents.

Duchess90 may not be in the best position to advise on this. Duchess is in the UK already and UK is treating her well grin

To be Honest, people have shared their experience concerning 8:15, 9:15, 10:15 etc appointments and NONE of them has given a positive feedback so far. It is clearly written in RED ink on the page that those appointments are for those with Super Priority Visa.

One woman got 8:15am appointment at Ikeja TLS maybe on Monday or last week. She was told to get another date. In fact, she narrated that she waited till 8pm, hoping that she'd be allowed to do walk-in. She said she and other Applicants waiting for walk-in waited in vain.

This is just to give you update on what has been happening at Ikeja TLS in recent days.

Duchess90 is chopping life in the UK, abeg no stress her with "Nigerian" problem grin grin grin. Ask her other things abeg

You can try your luck but I have narrated what has been happening in recent days.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gunit87: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ibro2021:
Hellp

Safest option is to print an updated statement and pay 11,700 on biometrics day for them to upload for you.

So is the 31 days from the day I applied for the visa online (i.e 07August) or the day I printed the statement of account (21 July)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibro2021: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
31-day validity period starts counting from the last date on the statement.

Gunit87:

So is the 31 days from the day I applied for the visa online (i.e 07August) or the day I printed the statement of account (21 July)?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
VI Tls
Wusiman01:

Please which visa center is that ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cjaylawson: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pls wat was ur Poe experience like did they ask u for POF at d port of entry
Temayo:
Thanks to everyone. I landed in London this morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.