Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1006380 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oshobabahealth: 4:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Temayo:
Thanks to everyone. I landed in London this morning.

weldone... which flight did you booked?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 5:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Mannymanny:

You did not upload anything to cover your study gaps when u uploaded your docs initially??
He didn’t upload anything for study gap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ubom123: 5:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Please guys, I need assistance.

Which airline offer a reasonable flight to Birmingham?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 5:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Thanks, my course is in London by QAHE
Skynet2021:
Newcastle 2k, London campus 5500
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello

What do you need your refusal letter for?

You don't need to attach a copy in your application, you just need to state an approximate month and year,and a summary of your refusal to the best of your knowledge

Cheers
Graceee:
Pls house I really needto get a copy of a visit visa refusal letter from UK high commission and how long does it take??
I have tried the link duchess gave me but they requested for UK address and bills
Please how long would it take to get to me and please someone assist me with it. I dont mind pls

@ duchess and other gurus pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello

Have a look at Turkish airline

Cheers
ubom123:
Please guys, I need assistance.

Which airline offer a reasonable flight to Birmingham?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emeritus007: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2022
tsowems:
Hello everyone, kindly advice.
I hv a frnd that had her biometrics since June 14 and she got empty NSF email the 10th day. She has done several paid mail and escalation since then but they told her decision has not been made. They told her yesterday not to contact then until the next 15 days. Kindly advice if there is anything she can do. Thanks
I've been there before... She should be patient. Her Visa will be approved

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saintmaker01(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Mannymanny:

What documents did u upload initially as regards your study gap? Did u upload just CV? Or did u upload employment letter/reference letter?
Please, can one upload an award certificate given at his place of work then as work reference letter?

Secondly can on submit transcript that was directed to another institution be use for application in different institutions?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ace0074: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Good morning @duchess90 @justwise and everyone please I have travel history (Republic of Benin) that's where I went to uni. And I have included that i travelled there in my visa application for study purpose. Please do you recommend I upload the Ecowas data and stamp page to the tls self upload or i shouldn't bother showing that information at all

The ecowas passport has an issue which is not fully stamped due to the way we pass back to enter benin I don't stamp everytime but my study year is 2016-2019 I have 15stamp showing stamps between 2017-2018.

Please advice on what to do. I don't want to complicate matters for myself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukgol: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Good morning,I cancelled my earlier application and did another one yesterday, got an earlier date self, how quick should I expect my refund..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tobatele(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Good morning House. My school resumes on September 26 and the date I got for biometrics is September 07,2022.
Is it possible for me to still meet up? Or can I still have hope of gate crashing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2022
chukgol:
Good morning,I cancelled my earlier application and did another one yesterday, got an earlier date self, how quick should I expect my refund..

Approximately 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2022
tobatele:
Good morning House. My school resumes on September 26 and the date I got for biometrics is September 07,2022.
Is it possible for me to still meet up? Or can I still have hope of gate crashing?

Ofcourse you can meet up... These days, it takes approximately 15 working days after biometric to get visa.

There is always room for late resumption. If there is delay and your visa didn't come out before the resumption date, you can always write and update your school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamesobedbaisel: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2022
oluwaseunadebay:
Cc
Duchess90
Justwise

Please kindly advise me on what to do...
Biometrics was done July 13th, Ikeja Tls. Decision was made August 2nd and up till this moment, no movement to vac.

Exactly the same. Just that biometrics was done on 13th of July, Accra Tls. Decision made but nothing yet. Sent a paid mail over and over again but nothing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukgol: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2022
ignis:

Approximately 28 days.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadelex(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello advise please, I have a family of 4, one dependant (child) got appointment for 15/08 which I just noticed is for :15 , other 2 dependants (adult and child got appointment for 16/08 (12pm and 13pm) while the main applicant got for 17/08.... can we all do walk-in on 16/08 (what is the cost implication) or 2 dependants can do on 16 while MA and other dependant do on 17... help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rommy1: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Takes about 28-30 days for you to get a refund

chukgol:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2022
All depends on how much you’re willing to pay for this. Mind you, walk-in cost 42k for each person, also if you get a time for :15 you won’t be attended to, it’s strictly for the super priority visa category.. So I’d advise you go for a walk-in with the (2) dependants that got their date for 16th, that way you’d only pay for 2 people (42k each for main applicant and the child dependant that got a date for 15th).. If you live close to your biometrics location, then you may consider going on the 16th, 17th. (Count 15th out of it, that’s no appointment as they’ll tell you to go and book another date since your time is :15)
The stress though

Fadelex:
Hello advise please, I have a family of 4, one dependant (child) got appointment for 15/08 which I just noticed is for :15 , other 2 dependants (adult and child got appointment for 16/08 (12pm and 13pm) while the main applicant got for 17/08.... can we all do walk-in on 16/08 (what is the cost implication) or 2 dependants can do on 16 while MA and other dependant do on 17... help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadelex(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Kuvalis:
All depends on how much you’re willing to pay for this. Mind you, walk-in cost 42k for each person. So I’d advise you go for a walk-in with the (2) dependants that got their date for 16th, that way you’d only pay for 2 people (42k each).. If you live close to your biometrics location, then you may consider going on the 15th, 16th, 17th. The stress bough

I live in Abuja so I have no issue with that... the 15th appointment is :15 which is for priority visa... is there any problem if dependants do biometrics before MA. It will be waste of resources for MA to pay for walk-in on 16th while her appointment is on 17th. I will try and amend date for the dependant for :15hours. If I couldn't he will walk-in with MA on 17th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by uchman(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Bombito:
Good evening nairalanders, kindly list schools in UK that does not demand reference.Thank you kindly

I doubt if there will be school that doesn't demand reference, if you know the meaning of reference, you will understand that it is very important, in Naija we call it Shortee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2022
I don’t think there would be a problem if dependant does biometric before main applicant since it’s just a day after. And yes if you can’t amend for the dependant for 15th, he can do a walk in with those of 16th or 17th. That way you only pay 42k.

Fadelex:

I live in Abuja so I have no issue with that... the 15th appointment is :15 which is for priority visa... is there any problem if dependants do biometrics before MA. It will be waste of resources for MA to pay for walk-in on 16th while her appointment is on 17th. I will try and amend date for the dependant for :15hours. If I couldn't he will walk-in with MA on 17th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cjaylawson: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello duchess ND other elites in d house
Pls my uni is Leeds Beckett university my fee is 12k av paid 6k it remain 6k.now for family of 3 now will be
6k+9207+6120+6120=27447

And I have 15.5m as my POF hope am good to go

Secondly I want to know if Dubai and qatar do biometric during their country visa application like UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kinkymax: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello,,,concerning buying a UK used phone from Nigeria, someone posted abt tracking it to know whether d phone is a stolen phone from UK so as not to get into trouble when one lands in d UK...can anyone intimate me abt where to check or track to know whether it's not a stolen phn plss.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by uchman(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2022
I must take my time to thank you Duchess90 for your time and help, it's never easy to reply everybody on this thread which you have been doing without skipping a person, you deserve a Medal.
Do you have a writing machine or you write all these with your fingers?
Thank you once again our Odogwu Duchess90

Thank you Justwise,
you have been a solitary ancient helper here and still here doing good.
Thank you Chief...

I appreciate you guys,
I wonder how you guys do this selflessly?

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IPDaley: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2022
peterinahG:

Transfer to DMC is same day of biometrics
Received by DMC is usually same day of biometrics or the next day
Transferred to VAC give it 15 working days
Received by VAC usually same day or next

Cofafrica:

Funny thing is Transferred to vac and received by vac can change in just a click. Relax till is time. Don’t panic from observation I think rejection comes faster than acceptance and the tracker sometimes don’t even count.

Thanks guys!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amillionnn: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2022
I think I have read here that ikeja dosent do walk in. Your best bet is to book another day. It appears you are only looking at te 15th. You have to check other dates. Keep checking at all times. Morning, afternoon and night especially between 7-9am in the morning some dates get released.

payne4real:
Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2022
God of 11th hour do it for us

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teos: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
God of 11th hour do it for us
I always look for your comment, you always make me smile from Afar ... �

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Perfect! he can reasonably explain this there as well with a bit of details.

eg i have been volunteering as a substitute teacher(or whatever capacity) in ------------ school since --------- date. i teach English Language to children in Primary --------- .

The school can substantiate this with a reference letter as well.

Kellyd2:

Thanks a lot.

His wife has a school and he has been assisting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2022
kinkymax:
Hello,,,concerning buying a UK used phone from Nigeria, someone posted abt tracking it to know whether d phone is a stolen phone from UK so as not to get into trouble when one lands in d UK...can anyone intimate me abt where to check or track to know whether it's not a stolen phn plss.

It's actually dangerous to buy a used phone even if one is not traveling out of Nigeria. Especially if you don't know the source of the phone.

Some innocent people have been jailed here in Nigeria for this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by joebans: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello Guys, I made my IHS payment but I cant see any slot for booking appointment. All the slots until 27 of august are sold and the days after that are empty. what do you suggest i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kotun200(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2022
I got 22nd date for my biometric
Is there anyhow I can get a closer date ?
I feel 22nd is still way far

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.