Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002600 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kaykay2022: 3:07am On Sep 27, 2022
bharkarh:
what stage are you when you tracked it?

Application Received by DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 3:43am On Sep 27, 2022
I am on this table too oh,
Searching for flight
mcpapillo:
Please guys which European airline doesn't require transit visa? Anyone with info pls and thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2022
mcpapillo:
Does Turkish Airline require transit visa for their stop over in Istanbul?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 3:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Let’s find a way to get tickets oh - that’s my biggest headache rn.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2022
tobatele:
Finally, we entered Heatrow, U.K today. Thank God. I appreciate the help and lessons I goto from this forum

Which airline did you use please ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Emmyth:

Good evening, how long does first bank form A process takes? I’m already in Adb disbursement reviewer stage and I started last week .
Also, is anyone resuming is Bournemouth University this January 2023?

Mine is 7weeks and still counting, I heard that they are attending to July applications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 6:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Visionare:
If the connecting flight is from the same airport, NO.

If the connecting flight is from a different airport where you have to be transported within the country either by yourself or by the airline, YES.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fetrillion(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2022
yoged:
All schools
Most schools are closed for January intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by themonsieur: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2022
giselle237:

I dnt even think it is about making plans from home.. the kind of questions agencies/landlords ask on the phone now before you can rent, I genuinely worry how a student can scale through..
Eg are u in full time employment, how much is your income, some will even quote the minimum they want you to be earning before you can rent their property, hope u are not on benefits, some want minimum 12 months tenancy and so many other conditions… some even state from beginning they dnt want students.. wishing you all luck because accommodation wahaleux
is the worst form of challenge to have.. you can never be settled until it is sorted.

There’s nothing special about this process. Just tell them you’re on Tier 4 Visa and won’t be working full time but it won’t affect your rent payment. This is also where your statement of account comes in. The whole essence is to demonstrate you can sort your cost of living, rent inclusive from now and the next 12 months. Tell them you have evidence it won’t be a problem and send the bank statement to them with the converted amount if possible. There’s also nothing wrong with 12 month’s tenancy period. It allows you to be stable, build credible credit history since you have to register an address when taking out credit. Also, you can get someone to replace you and complete your tenancy if the need to move out of the apartment ever arises. Tenancy period should be the least of your worries because finding an accommodation in the UK has its challenges. All the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidonkonsults: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2022
fetrillion:

Already? Wow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bharkarh(m): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2022
kaykay2022:

Application Received by DMC
you will get it soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blaqqqw: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2022
I don't have an ID card apart from my passport, will my birth certificate be better?

Or should I just go like that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blaqqqw: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2022
blaqqqw:
I don't have an ID card apart from my passport, will my birth certificate be better?

Or should I just go like that?

For collection
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by padie77: 6:43am On Sep 27, 2022
president4life:

Mine is 7weeks and still counting, I heard that they are attending to July applications.

Which bank? I used sterling bank. Mine is 9weeks and still counting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2022
fetrillion:

. He asked for September 2023 and not January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blaqqqw: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Please help guys, do I just go like that or I need to find some form of ID please for passport collection
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zestizizi: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Visionare:
Yes, you can print on the 1st.

Also, it does no harm to let it count for 30 days so you're double sure that you have covered the 28 days span.

Many thanks @Visionare
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by carik(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2022
To those looking to apply for masters with HND.

I had high hopes in and expected sheffield hallam to give me an offer for big data analytics but they cited rejection on basis of HND.

Look into University of Essex.
They gave me an unconditional offer for Applied Data Science, January intake 2023.

Though I have accepted the offer but the funds might not be available for me and I am trying to see if I can mail for deferral to September 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blaqqqw: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2022
blaqqqw:
Please help guys, do I just go like that or I need to find some form of ID please for passport collection

Help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sheillaa: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Please wait till you have an offer
Tb certificate expires in 6months, yoU also need your Uni address

2. You need your children's passport for TB test not birth certificate

Cheers
Thank You
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Layormiii(f): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2022
I join this thread in the name of the father, son and the holy spirit

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tymally: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2022
Please is it true that airframe does not allow ghana must go? I read this somewhere

Also, can anyone who use the airline in recent ri.es confirm.this?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Initiated mine since July 31, yet no deduction.

president4life:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meetgaby: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Greetings,

Please anybody with Bangor university experience.

Would like to know about job availability for students there and of I come with a Dependant. Will the dependent be able to get job easier?

If I have to get jobs away from Bangor, will it be easy to commute ?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2022
The earliest you can get disbursement is November,
i got to that stage since August 8 and i am still stuck there.
Emmyth:

Good evening, how long does first bank form A process takes? I’m already in Adb disbursement reviewer stage and I started last week .
Also, is anyone resuming is Bournemouth University this January 2023?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vincentjk(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2022
isaco:

Before applying to any university the first step is to go through the school's tuition fees requirement and payment plan, because there are schools that don't have flexible payment plan

This partucual school also accept flexible payment plans, people who secured admission few months ago and about to start told me they're entitled to 3 times installmental payment. Don't know why it's different for degree courses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidonkonsults: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2022
blaqqqw:
You should have a photocopy of your passport. I used dhl and I was given a collection form attached to my passport photocopy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Good morning all.
Please I need someone to confirm to me if this is the right iom email address to book a new TB because I can’t book a new TB after cancelling my first appointment with them.

Please is this the right email to send a mail to because booking a new TB appointment is very hard so I’m trying to email them for assistance in booking a new one for me kindly confirm to me if this email is legit
iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Otitodilijesu: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
blaqqqw:

They gave returned the photocopy of your passport and staple a collection form with it on the day you did your biometrics. That's what you need to go with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.