Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996335 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
This information should be on your ticket.

Queenessy:
Hello

My travel date is 28th and I booked qatar airways. I want to confirm if each person is allowed to take two boxes (23kg each) and one hand luggage of 7kg. It's been so confusing

Please I need you to share your experience with me.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yes, its allowed.

shegzvart:
Good evening, Please can someone pay for me from UK,hope is not against their law
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femredhead: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
djshegzy2022:
Good morning , please on form A when asked to upload documents of BENEFICIARY DETAILS , what document am I to upload? After inputting the school details while filling the form A, there is no document regarding that neither was I emailed from school with the beneficiary details so far I picked up payment details from the school website so am I to type out the school details print and convert it to document to upload or what exactly is the document to be uploaded please I don’t want to make another mistake on my form A because I canceled the initial one I applied for … what document did y’all upload as beneficiary details!
please I need answers abeg

Go to your school website page and print out their bank details page,scan and upload it to your form A application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
I'd advice you pay through the same channel that helped you pay your tuition according to you.

Or get a virtual card and load it with Pounds/Euro/Dollar at black market rate.

ibagbea:
Guys,I want to pay for my Visa application,is there any agency that can do that for me? I need the information ASAP, kindly help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
According to this email, your response has been acknowledged.

Tymally:

Does an automatic reply count as acknowledge email?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Just adjust it. The service you choose still remains linked to your account.

lightofjoy:
@dduchess90 Good morning, pls how can I adjust my biometric date which is a priority and not loose the initial date.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by richkidboi45: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
msrcoor:
Good day,

Please can anyone PM me Swansea university telegram group. I have searched and searched.

Thanks so much

Did you finally find the telegram group please? I need it also ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
You probably didn't upload the details correctly in your applicaton.

Just upload your offer letter as received from the school. I think that should suffice.

djshegzy2022:
Good morning , please on form A when asked to upload documents of BENEFICIARY DETAILS , what document am I to upload? After inputting the school details while filling the form A, there is no document regarding that neither was I emailed from school with the beneficiary details so far I picked up payment details from the school website so am I to type out the school details print and convert it to document to upload or what exactly is the document to be uploaded please I don’t want to make another mistake on my form A because I canceled the initial one I applied for … please I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zestizizi: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Not needed for student visa

Keep your application simple and straightforward

Cheers

Thanks @dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
I do not think its necessary. Just print your statement a day after the sum was deposited in the account if its a lumpsum.

If you have a study gap of more than 5 years, you may want to add your employment history, promotion letters, payslip and the likes to show you have been engaged since your last degree.

zestizizi:
Please for my UK student visa application, do I need to explain the source of funds in my POF to the Visa officer in the letter I want to attach to my application. I just want to know that it's not an expectation like the case of Canada where you have to explain the sources of fund in your account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Follow up with an FX staff of the bank to help you push your application again after you have shored up the account with more funds.

Happened to me so I know.
shegzvart:
Please if the ADB reviewer recommend your application for rejection because of insufficient funds can you still send money and it goes through
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sheillaa: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Someone please advice me.
Admission hasn’t come yet but my agent advised I book for TB test. Is this ok!

Then 2ndly my children’s passport isn’t out yet. Do children need passport for TB test or just birth certificate?
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Congratulations

Maybs:
This journey started like a joke till a became real. Emotions everywhere.
Thanks to everyone that have invested their time in offering help and sharing their experiences, you guys are the real MVPs.

Here is my journey (dependent visa)
TLS: IKEJA (standard)
Bio: Aug 30
Move to DMC: Aug 30
Received by DMC: Aug 30
No NSF
Paid call: Sept 21 (Decision made)
Sent to VAC: Sept 23
BRP mail: Sept 25
Received by VAC: Sept 26
Pickup mail: Sept 26
-
My God is good and kind to me oh
Ps - I haven’t changed my maiden name* (Incase you are in similar situation)
It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pls friends, i need to book an affordable flight from lagos to Glasgow. pls, which airline should I go for without a Transit visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jona48(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who else has noticed the steady decline of pounds in the Oanda converter?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jona48:
Who else has noticed the steady decline of pounds in the Oanda converter?

Yeah. It's in the news, pounds is falling.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by damilola1978: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
both approved but still waiting on disbursement. I can say I have fairly disturbed and escalated my case within Zenith bank. This form A mata is a serious issue now.

Mattmich:
Go down to your workflow and see if it is not rejected. The down part of your form A is very important before you wait forever
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Visionare:
You probably didn't upload the details correctly in your applicaton.

Just upload your offer letter as received from the school. I think that should suffice.

But the account details isn’t on the admission offer but I uploaded that already so I guess I should type out the school information and print it then scan to upload it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pls my dependants: can I choose self service for one and choose assisted service for the other or is it compulsory to be the same service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hello

Yes, you can choose any service per application

Cheers
lightofjoy:
Pls my dependants: can I choose self service for one and choose assisted service for the other or is it compulsory to be the same service.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hello

Please wait till you have an offer
Tb certificate expires in 6months, yoU also need your Uni address

2. You need your children's passport for TB test not birth certificate

Cheers
Sheillaa:
Someone please advice me.
Admission hasn’t come yet but my agent advised I book for TB test. Is this ok!

Then 2ndly my children’s passport isn’t out yet. Do children need passport for TB test or just birth certificate?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by matthew080: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hello my peeps
I am a JJC here oo
And I will be asking some questions to Benefit myself

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
JudeBro:

I got an unconditional offer from the same school and I’m still waiting for CAS to pay my tuition deposit. Have you gotten yours?

Please how's their payment plan?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by itoski(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
mayowa94:
Yes

Then yes sir you can go for a Master's abroad.
I don't know your plan but I believe you may need permission from your oga at the top.
Just get your required documents, if you don't know them I believe @infosoftlife posted them here yesterday, if you can't find it I can try to quote them for you.

Thanks for your service cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kaykay2022: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hello my people, anyone who has paid for priority visa and still waiting for 2 weeks after bio? This is extremely frustrating!! Classes are already ongoing including field trips!! What is the way out of this?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunexy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Please can someone use his brother's bank account to initiate form A fee deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
vik093:

Congratulations.

MINE is next IJN
Amen oh,
It will end in praises.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tsanusi47: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
kaykay2022:
Hello my people, anyone who has paid for priority visa and still waiting for 2 weeks after bio? This is extremely frustrating!! Classes are already ongoing including field trips!! What is the way out of this?

We are together, when was your bio and which tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TeamLagos147: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
I paid for priority as well, biometrics was on the 12th at Ikeja tls, I received an empty nsf on the 15th. Sent them a 2nd paid mail today though…it’s a mess.

Does anyone have any advise on what to do? Please share cos I’m not getting value from this priority payment and I’m sure they won’t refund me my £250, thank!
kaykay2022:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sinepacodedaco1: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good day everyone.
On the tracking site, my passport is ready to be picked
But application received by vac is still marked as red
What does this mean?
All others are marked green except the above
And I've gotten the tlc passport pickup alert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.