Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (998285 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didi14: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2022
One more thing, After paying priority , when we get to the VAC, is there any special thing to be done?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Didi14:
One more thing, After paying priority , when we get to the VAC, is there any special thing to be done?
Priority means speed in treating your request, denial or approval will be faster

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2022
ZiggyMr:
Hi guys, do I need transit visa to fly this route?

You don’t need it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didi14: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Priority means speed in treating your request, denial or approval will be faster

I know this. I was actually asking for what to do on the day of the biometrics at the Tlscontact VAC apart from printing the confirmation ( basically how do we let them know we’ve paid for priority?)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Success2011: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2022
ZiggyMr:
You need a transit visa. Stockholm is the capital of Sweden and Sweden is a member of Schengen. Nigerian nationals need an airport transit visa to transit any Schengen country.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2022
ZiggyMr:
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justplaying: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
kino47:
Hello house
If one’s name is Olamide Babatunde BADMUS, Badmus is the last name Olamide is the first name and Babatunde is the middle name but on the NIN and marriage certificate it’s Babatunde Olamide BADMUS. the middle name came first before the first name, is this an issue ?
Get an Affidavit to address the stated issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teezee22: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2022
I submitted my application on the 25th of July nd made a paid call today, decision has been made bt the tracking update hasn't changed nd tls hasn't contacted me to receive yet, I'm guessing that will happen next week and I hope its a positive result.
I didn't apply in Nigeria sha bt when submitting, I was told it will take 6weeks, if decision has been made already for mine, maybe those of u that applied in Nigeria for the same date can make a call to know if yours is ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Palolisthajoly: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks a lot

duchess90:
Hello

You can apply for another masters in the UK even if you already have a master's degree in Nigeria

What is important is that you show progression and defend why you have choosen to do another masters

Change of career, passion, work experience etc

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ojoval: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2022
But can I change the date that was given to me?
hannahBambo:
you have to enter either on the day or after the day of your visa and not before, it is not allowed.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hadura29(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Yea, they do, at I random I guess.

SaintOpzy:

You mean they run bank balance checks at POE?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

This is your opinion

It doesn't apply in all cases

Everyone's idea and career/study path is different

Cheers

Yes. But the guy was imposing the other guy to do 2 years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Teezee22:
I submitted my application on the 25th of July nd made a paid call today, decision has been made bt the tracking update hasn't changed nd tls hasn't contacted me to receive yet, I'm guessing that will happen next week and I hope its a positive result.
I didn't apply in Nigeria sha bt when submitting, I was told it will take 6weeks, if decision has been made already for mine, maybe those of u that applied in Nigeria for the same date can make a call to know if yours is ready
I did biometric same day, please where did you do your biometric??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2022
hannahBambo:
yes, you can attach an affidavit to that effect.

Thanks so much am so grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Teezee22:

Application or biometric on the 25th of July??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SPDAZZY(f): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2022
payne4real:
Please, I need clarification !
We are a family of 4
MA bio Date is 25th August 11:00
Dependant 1 bio date 15th August 9:15
Dependant 2 bio Date 1st September
Dependant 3 bio Date no date yet

Now that the super priority and priority visa is out.

Can I pay priority visa for MA
And we all walk in ?
Or are we all going to pay priority and we all walk in?
Can Dependant with 9:15 buy priority and MA and the kids walk in?

Or what will you advice we do. I what our bio done next week unfailingly

You all can go in on the earliest date 15th as a family and then the others will pay for walk in.

You can pay for priority but it only takes effect after biometrics, ie your file will be handled quickly in 5working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2022
justwise:
[/b]

Yes.

Thanks so much boss @justwise I am so honoured
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Ok

Phelixblaq:

You dont need to declare your masters Oga, no Dey stress yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teezee22: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
biometric
TANTUMERGO007:

Application or biometric on the 25th of July??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Teezee22:
Mine is still at DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2022
hannahBambo:
I could help you search for

Thank you so much for offering to assist.
I finally got a date for August 31 self service.
Please, I’m at TLS Ikeja now, would they allow me to do walk-in today since I have a date?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Mumibaby:
Good Morning my people, I woke up to receive a conditioner offer from university of east Anglia for adult nursing Feb 2023, pls I don't know how to go about the DBS check and satisfactory occupational check.

Secondly, the option to pay is through fly wire, pls how can I pay using form A

Thanks to all
Please how did you fill the recognition of prior learning portfolio?

2. Do you have experience in healthcare?
3. What study gap do you have, did you write IELTS?
Please reply me, I want to start my own application. I studied Biochemistry. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning house please I need a quick and candid advice …….Can I use the same pof for cas and for visa processing……
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kennyliga112:
Good morning house please I need a quick and candid advice …….Can I use the same pof for cas and for visa processing……

Yes you can, if it's not more than 31 days to the date of your biometric.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ojoval: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks alot, but I hear people say you can change the date, I have been going through d website but can't see anything like that
hannahBambo:
you have to enter either on the day or after the day of your visa and not before, it is not allowed.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Alicella:
Priority & super Priority is out for those that haven't done their biometric.

Please. How much is priority and super priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ibukune:

Please. How much is priority and super priority?
priority is 250 pounds
super priority is 956 pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by misskit(f): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pls house can a work colleague act as referee for my school application and must the letter be on a letterhead paper?
Also can a client that frequents my work department act as a referee too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by desi10mi: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

If they sent an empty NSF then no additional documents is required just more time

If they needed a document it will come with the NSF you received

Cheers
Thanks for always helping out.
I am the main applicant for a family of 4. The empty NSF was sent to the mail I used for my own application, as I used different mail for us all.
1. Is it possible to request extra documents after sending an empty nsf?
2. If they need extra documents for any of my dependants, would they send them to their email or to me, the main applicant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello

1. It is still possible but very rare

2. It will be the email you used for their application

Cheers
desi10mi:

Thanks for always helping out.
I am the main applicant for a family of 4, the NSF was sent to the mail I used for my own application as I used different mails for us all.
1. Is it possible to request for extra documents after sending empty nsf
2. If they need extra documents for any of my dependants, would they send to their email or me the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello

A work colleague can, ensure you state their position

3. A client reference will be personal not work or academic

If your school accepts personal references then that's okay

Cheers
misskit:
Pls house can a work colleague act as referee for my school application and must the letter be on a letterhead paper?
Also can a client that frequents my work department act as a referee too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by desi10mi: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

1. It is still possible but very rare

2. It will be the email you used for their application

Cheers
Okay boss. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: babamillli and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.