Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1022740 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
ignis:

Yes you can, if it's not more than 31 days to the date of your biometric.
thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Guys please urgent!!

For defendants, the chosen option is that where they will write the fathers name? Mother is the MA. Please see picture below
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sitcom101: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
its 0.69 pence per minute. but you wont be charged until they link you with the call agent. and the call wont last up to 2 or 3 mins. its very fast. once you tell them your ref number they reply you and thats it. but you will have to input your card details.

TANTUMERGO007:

How much is the paid call??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Liell: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello,
You did your biometrics on the 25th of July at V.I TLS?
sitcom101:
i did mine on the same day as yours vi TLS. i just did a paid call and they said decision made. but TLS status hasn't moved. so may be do your paid call too. at this point i guess its just a waiting game.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JJC917: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please I have NO WORK NO BUSINESS on my dependent visa- how do I fix this in Nigeria. TLS said they can’t help. any one with experience on this kind of issue please advice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Guys please is this also correct? It’s the child’s form and they picked yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidandgo: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
spiceeamiee:
Guys please urgent!!

For defendants, the chosen option is that where they will write the fathers name? Mother is the MA. Please see picture below

Yes. It allows you to provide the other parents details. You are on the right track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidandgo: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
spiceeamiee:
Guys please is this also correct? It’s the child’s form and they picked yes

It is correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sitcom101: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
yes i did.

Liell:

Hello,
You did your biometrics on the 25th of July at V.I TLS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thank you so much. Please can you help me check if the below image is correct or to pick the second option? And where can we find the consent form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
OK..It has only one option for one parent. Is that how its supposed to be?

Davidandgo:

It is correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masterito(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Did you write Ielts? Was Ielts part of the conditions?
nekkyblues:

Applied July 12th, got the conditional offer 4th of August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Liell: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks bruv.
Did mine 21st,V.I
sitcom101:
yes i did.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Liell:
Thanks bruv.
Did mine 21st,V.I
Have they transferred you to VAC??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kingkmo:
Hi, do all uk schools as for Proof of funds before issuing cas or it’s only needed for visa application?
Plymouth only ask POF if you don't use agent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Start calling them from the moment you submit your application on the TRMS website.

I strongly advise you follow up at a branch.

SPDAZZY:

Thanks for your time and response.

This calling of customer care is it before or after approval. And how long did it take after approval before debit?

I have been approved, so just making sure all is in order.

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Realdeets: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Klem28:
Good day beloved people,

I sent a paid mail after 12 working days of my application. This is what I just got. What should I expect please o?

Hello!
When did you send the mail please?

Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by laka2016: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
laka2016:

Congrats Bro.
can you please help me clarify this issue with POF. "You must have this money for at least 28 consecutive days. The end date of the 28th day period must be within 31 days of the date you apply for you visa". Kindly explain with your experience what this statement mean. Were you interviewed at the tlc? Did they check the originals of your credentials? Did you use the same statement you used for CAS or you printed another one?
Thanks for your quick response.
Good day all in the house. please am still waiting for answers to these questions. Thank you.
The TLS site is not active. How does one choose date for biometrics and upload his documents- HELP PLEASE.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Klem28:
Good day beloved people,

I sent a paid mail after 12 working days of my application. This is what I just got. What should I expect please o?
Should have waited for 15 working days now...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Liell: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
No, still at DMC

quote author=TANTUMERGO007 post=115632496]
Have they transferred you to VAC??[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mizoe:
Can I provide birth certificates showing same parents name and then use my biological sister's account for POF student Tier 4 visa application?
but this question is just somehow. So is your sister same as your parents? answer is no.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Just do an affidavit to identify which one is the correct progression of names.

kino47:
Hello house
If one’s name is Olamide Babatunde BADMUS, Badmus is the last name Olamide is the first name and Babatunde is the middle name but on the NIN and marriage certificate it’s Babatunde Olamide BADMUS. the middle name came first before the first name, is this an issue ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello sir,

Please I sent a PM. Please respond

Davidandgo:

It is correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Justplaying:

Get an Affidavit to address the stated issue
@justwise please advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
I believe you can. Just state it that your passport is being renewed if they ask about it.....Also, your renewed passport will have a new passport number but highlight the Passport number of the expired one to show continuity. So, I don't think that should be a problem.

I am not sure about IELTS but the schools shouldn't have an issue with that since its not yet CAS.

You can as well apply to schools that do no require IELTS to save yourself money and avoid unnecessary stress. Check the thread. Someone has highlighted such schools here.

eyexi:
Hello house,

My passport expired and I haven't been able to collect another although I have captured since 3 weeks now.
Reason: Shortage of booklets

This is preventing me to apply to schools and also IELTS

Can I go ahead and apply using expired passport and change it later once the passport is out.

Which sch doesn't require IELTS and doesn't require immediate upload of Data page during application

Who can I pay to fast track the passport stuff
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please make them move this thing to VAC IJN I don tire

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sitcom101: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
do you know if a decision has been made?

Liell:
No, still at DMC

quote author=TANTUMERGO007 post=115632496]
Have they transferred you to VAC??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dygeasy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
lol Amen. I'm rooting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Klem28(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yesterday, thanks
Realdeets:

Hello!
When did you send the mail please?

Regards

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teos: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
they hardly update that on time, better send paid mail. I sent already so many abj tls 25th have gotten decision made.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.