Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001839 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meccisoft(f): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pls do anyone knows any school for may intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teebaa: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
zanebaddo:
wow, never knew they gave admission for January, they gave me for September of which I deferred to October 2023. January 2023 was not part of the options otherwise I would have gladly taken it.
It has to do with the course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Champs78: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening, i have an unconditional offer to Northumbria and i am preparing my application documents, i divorced my former wife and married a new wife with two kids, meanwhile i have a daughter from my first marriage. I made an application in 2019 where i included my former wife and my daughter’s name as my family, now that i have a new family, do i need to write a letter introducing my new family despite the fact that i have all court papers showing my divorce status. I will appreciate your response. Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
nneka3000:

They want you to send your statement of account from August 28,2020 to present date. it is like proof of funds check.
could be a mistake . Probably they meant August 28, 2022. Its better to mail them and clarify. What if the bank was opened 2021 or 2022

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
22teddybear:
Please, anybody in Glyndwr University or going there? I need gist partner.

How's their payment plan? Once came across a YouTube channel where some of their Asian students indicated they require full tuition payment during enrollment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by PhilJames: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening everyone

Please I want to apply for maintenance via form A and it's requesting for bank address. I intend to use my Barclays bank account but it was opened online(I went to Barclays bank to open account and I was told their account opening is now done online).

Please what should I put in place of Bank address?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by uchman(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kultony:
Good morning.

Who has successfully gone through a CAS deposit refund from university of Lincoln?

My CAS application was rejected about 3 weeks ago and was advised by the international admissions team that my Deposit would be refunded by the finance team. I have sent several follow up emails to the finance team without a single response.

This is sickening!

Have Lincoln refunded your deposit?
I was given unconditional offer by University of Lincoln and a week to Cas issuance deadline, Lincoln started requesting for English proficiency test, I fastly wrote Duolingo English Test 5 times and Duolingo kept cancelling my test with flimsy excuses and on the 6th time, I got 130/160, but 2 days to me getting the result, Lincoln cancelled my Cas and trying to defer, they told me that I cant because they have closed application for January since August 5, POF money and plenty other money wasted.
I have been sending emails to Lincoln to refund my Cas deposit from last month till now, tagging both their international enquiry team and payment team but the international enquiry team replied that they cant help me except the payment team can, payment team have not replied any of my email even once.
What other way will I follow this people so that they will refund me, so I can meet up for January intake?
Justwise
dduchess90 and others

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
50% before enrolment and the remaining 50% to be paid on or before 6 months after enrolment.
victorVIC1:

How's their payment plan? Once came across a YouTube channel where some of their Asian students indicated they require full tuition payment during enrollment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blackdove: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello guys, really appreciate the good work everyone's doing, I am a 2years master's student in the UK, I have spent first year, now I am ready to bring my dependent, I'd like to ask few questions
1. how much will be in the POF for 3 dependent?
2.how much will the total application fee be for priority? (IHS inclusive)
3. Can I do walking for the dependents

I'd really love to get the answers to my question, thank you everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello

1. £680*9*3= £18,360

2. Visa fee =£490 + your IHS is dependant on your course end date,you can use this link to calculate that:https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/how-much-pay

3. Perhaps if one dependant gets an early date the others can walk in and pay the fee

Cheers

Blackdove:
Hello guys, really appreciate the good work everyone's doing, I am a 2years master's student in the UK, I have spent first year, now I am ready to bring my dependent, I'd like to ask few questions
1. how much will be in the POF for 3 dependent?
2.how much will the total application fee be for priority? (IHS inclusive)
3. Can I do walking for the dependents

I'd really love to get the answers to my question, thank you everyone

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello

I will assume you looked at the terms and conditions for refunds in Uni of Lincoln

2. I will assume you filled a cancellation form and emailed the Uni accordingly

3. I will advise you raise a complaint and I assume you know or will research the T and C document to get the email for complaints

Cheers
uchman:

I was given unconditional offer by University of Lincoln and a week to Cas issuance deadline, Lincoln started requesting for English proficiency test, I fastly wrote Duolingo English Test 5 times and Duolingo kept cancelling my test with flimsy excuses and on the 6th time, I got 130/160, but 2 days to me getting the result, Lincoln cancelled my Cas and trying to defer, they told me that I cant because they have closed application for January since August 5, POF money and plenty other money wasted.
I have been sending emails to Lincoln to refund my Cas deposit from last month till now, tagging both their international enquiry team and payment team but the international enquiry team replied that they cant help me except the payment team can, payment team have not replied any of my email even once.
What other way will I follow this people so that they will refund me, so I can meet up for January intake?
Justwise
dduchess90 and others

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello

Yes,most accounts are opened online now

Put the local Barclay bank in your area (the one you visited and advised you to go online)

Cheers
PhilJames:
Good evening everyone

Please I want to apply for maintenance via form A and it's requesting for bank address. I intend to use my Barclays bank account but it was opened online(I went to Barclays bank to open account and I was told their account opening is now done online).

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello

Not necessarily

Your divorce documents should suffice

Cheers
Champs78:
Good evening, i have an unconditional offer to Northumbria and i am preparing my application documents, i divorced my former wife and married a new wife with two kids, meanwhile i have a daughter from my first marriage. I made an application in 2019 where i included my former wife and my daughter’s name as my family, now that i have a new family, do i need to write a letter introducing my new family despite the fact that i have all court papers showing my divorce status. I will appreciate your response. Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Teebaa:

It has to do with the course
yea I guess

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ayrton03(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
PhilJames:
Good evening everyone

I don’t know about Barclays Bank but even after opening an Halifax account you still need to finalise the account opening at the bank, it’s the address I used. However, if your Barclays account is fully functional I would suggest you use the nearest Barclays Bank address.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by GodIsAble85(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=akanji44 post=117553504]Hello house, I got this mail this afternoon. What can I do ? Thanks �. It’s a dependent visa [/quote
Please don't be worried about this it's just a mistake from UKVI I had similar experience i only sent them refrence letter from my bank and I got my collection mail a day after sending the refrence letter...Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blackdove: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thank you so much, but please Can I do walk in for the main dependent, that is the mom? or the mom has to choose the available date? then the rest do walkin, I dont understand that part please
dduchess90:
Hello

1. £680*9*3= £18,360

2. Visa fee =£490 + your IHS is dependant on your course end date,you can use this link to calculate that:https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/how-much-pay

3. Perhaps if one dependant gets an early date the others can walk in and pay the fee

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please what Nigeria bank are you using to do maintenance through form a ? I heard Uba is not working for that particular option just school fees payment ? Is that true ?

PhilJames:
Good evening everyone

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
What date did you paid and submitted your Visa Application online ? Are you sure the POF Matured for at least 28 days before you paid visa fee and submitted your application online ?

akanji44:
Hello house, I got this mail this afternoon. What can I do ? Thanks �. It’s a dependent visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good evening guys,

I got an Unconditional offer three days ago from Manchester Met University. I paid my tuition deposit today through a friend of mine in the UK. Payment receipt gotten.

How do I confirm that the school has receive the money? Will I have to apply for CAS or the school will issue me a CAS once they confirm payment?

Pls advice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kultony: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
uchman:

Justwise
dduchess90 and others

Oh, sorry about your experience.

Mine was a bit different. I mentioned on my CAS request that I had previous UK visa refusal sometimes in 2013 but could not provide a copy of my refusal letter since it was lost. Based on that, my CAS application was rejected and admission withdrawn. So, I requested that my deposit be refunded immediately.

I wrote several emails to both admission team and finance about refund status, no one responded for once. Thanks to goodness, after three weeks, flywire sent me an email that my refund was in process, and boom, my 3k dropped within 3 days. Unbelievable, just 2 days ago, admission team sent me an email that my refund was in process when I had received my fund for over 3 weeks now. It clearly shows the university has no integrated system in place even for their team to get information. Also, their finance team is extremely useless. They won't ever respond to your emails.

My advice is just have faith. When it comes to refund request, no one has your time again.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Champs78: 4:25am On Oct 15, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Not necessarily

Your divorce documents should suffice

Cheers
thank you ddcuchess90. God bless you for us �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Beeblask14(f): 4:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Meogom:

Thanks so much @duchess90 and every one here, my brother was able to pick up the passport today without any hassles.

Hello did you apply for visa with a passport that has less than 6 months validity. I'm supposed to resume in January and my passport expires in March, I'm due for capturing next week but I'm not sure I can get it on time. I want to confirm if I can apply with my less than 6 months validity passport. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 5:51am On Oct 15, 2022
meccisoft:
Pls do anyone knows any school for may intake

Ulstet University London & Birmingham campus.
Northumbria University of London campus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by uchman(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Kultony:

Oh, sorry about your experience.

Mine was a bit different. I mentioned on my CAS request that I had previous UK visa refusal sometimes in 2013 but could not provide a copy of my refusal letter since it was lost. Based on that, my CAS application was rejected and admission withdrawn. So, I requested that my deposit be refunded immediately.

I wrote several emails to both admission team and finance about refund status, no one responded for once. Thanks to goodness, after three weeks, flywire sent me an email that my refund was in process, and boom, my 3k dropped within 3 days. Unbelievable, just 2 days ago, admission team sent me an email that my refund was in process when I had received my fund for over 3 weeks now. It clearly shows the university has no integrated system in place even for their team to get information. Also, their finance team is extremely useless. They won't ever respond to your emails.

My advice is just have faith. When it comes to refund request, no one has your time again.

Ah!
Were they not the one that initiated your refund?
Was it flywire that initiated it?
Did the money came in complete?
Well, you are lucky and I pray to be too...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by padie77: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2022
skoloppy31:
Just been debited yesterday for form A ,that’s has been In process since august ,rate was 484\£

Which bank?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gendebs(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2022
I kept the money there and haven't made a single transaction cos I can't make transactions in dollars nor can I transfer to any dom account aside from my bank (first bank).

Hope there won't be a problem for not running the account except for my POF I saved in the account?

vanod:

It was run by me and there has been withdrawal within the 28 days period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aratop: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Good morning fam.

I want to ask for guidance, I opened a UBA account on the 5th of October and initiated a form A for payment of my tuition fees and not PTA. Does the time of opening this account has any effect on the approval for processing the form A.

I would please appreciate a prompt reply so as to know what to do as the deadline of issuance of CAS get closer...

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.