Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1003178 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omaira: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
HenryG:
Kindly help me in this case.
University of Northampton contacted me to provide IELTS 7.0 with minimum of 6.5 in each section or equivalent. I was given 5 working days to provide this.
However, I do not have IELTS result and it won't be visible to book for IELTS exam and get result within 5 days. So, I sent them a mail that I have NECO result C6 (since they accept WAEC) and also, I drew their attention to my transcript that it is stated in my transcript that the university taught the student in English language.
I uploaded both my NECO and transcript to them once again for verification.
Please do I stand a chance to be considered.
Course- MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)

I have been receiving rejection letter on these pre-registration courses these days. Just hoping Uni of Northampton will consider me

You should have also attached a copy of the scratch card that can be used to verify the NECO result online.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ebeeshola: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
We are in the same boat. I'm waiting to hear from them. Tho I got a mail from stating that they will get back by end of October for January intake.
Andremalan731:
Hello guys
Does anyone have an idea when University of Derby will start issuing CAS for January intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Just4life:
Hello. Pls what's the best way to handle a recommendation for rejection of a Form A by ADB Reviewer? I've tried cancellation so i could register afresh but it didn't work didn't work.

Call your bank to cancel this one so you can start a new one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tobatele(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good afternoon House. I and my wife came to UK last month while our 2 children are still in Nigeria. We want to process their Visa now, do we need to provide POF for only two of them or for 4of us?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
president4life:

Yes but you need to attach additional documents.
like what please let me know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
HenryG:

Please what's your take about Global public health course. Is there job prospect after school?
Thanks

Although public health managers are one of the shortage skilled occupations in the UK, having only a Master's in public health doesn't automatically guarantee a job. Work experience, academic background, other relevant skills,etc contribute towards landing a good job

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Just4life:
Hello. Pls what's the best way to handle a recommendation for rejection of a Form A by ADB Reviewer? I've tried cancellation so i could register afresh but it didn't work didn't work.

Leave that one and open a fresh application. This time, fund the account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
president4life:

Call your bank to cancel this one so you can start a new one.

Alright. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Anyone with idea about Teesside University tuition fee?? I mean how much tuition fee for MSc, likely how much do they give for scholarships? I heard Teesside University is very cheap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ogbeisoken12345: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pls guys I want to know if embassy accept macrofinance bank as POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
ogbeisoken12345:

If the MF is ratified by CBN, no hassle....so that Is the finding you need to make .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaacosas01(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone.

Abeg I got admission to Ulster.

I want to know how much POF is required. So I get it in my account for it start counting.

School fees is £14k

A friend told me I need POF of 14k * 500 (official rate for pounds) which is 7million.

Is that accurate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaacosas01(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
ogbeisoken12345:

As long as they have CBN license, you are fine.

Outside that, there was a story of a guy that was rejected VISA because the Microfinance bank didn’t response to confirmation enquiry from the UKVI.

Some of these MicroFinance even with CBN license are one man business with no structure. Sha make sure the one u use will respond to UKVI enquiry when they send it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejiconde(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please house I want ask on behalf of a friend she lost her bsc certificate on transit and sch doesn’t want to issue another one for her. Wat can she do when applying for visa.
The sch also told her to bring photocopy they they will sign on it and write a letter in regard. Will this be enough for ukvi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello house!

I heard someone saying that UKVI doesn't issue VISA to international students whose courses are SANDWICH.

How true is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mattmich:
Hello house!

I heard someone saying that UKVI doesn't issue VISA to international students whose courses are SANDWICH.

How true is this?

Okay, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Well, sandwich is not a part time. Maybe you can research and get back Sir.

Can a school issue CAS on what they see not feasible?

What about Advanced practice?
Promoter2:

Sandwich na part time course. Why you go leave Naija go do part time course for UK if no be work you wan go work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emurate1: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please who knows of any vacant accomodation in Sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
WilsonBright935:
Good afternoon everyone,
@dduchess90
@justwise
Et al
I'm in a confused state right now. I was unable to meet up with the September deadline cuz my visa didn't come out on time (even till now) but I have my brp letter - meaning that the application was successful -

School told me to reapply for January intake which I've done that already.

I'm just worried about the biometrics and documentation... What if my passport is yet to be transferred to VAC when I want to go for another biometrics?.

N/B: I've messaged both ukvi and tlscontact (as @dduchess90 advised) and I was told to exercise patience (since 2 weeks ago fah)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oddguy: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello did you and your wife apply at the same time? How were you able to convince UKVI about leaving the kids behind?
tobatele:
Good afternoon House. I and my wife came to UK last month while our 2 children are still in Nigeria. We want to process their Visa now, do we need to provide POF for only two of them or for 4of us?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femredhead: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Just4life:

Oh ! Sorry for the rejection, you should have fund the account readily.
Go to the bank early on Monday to cancel it for you and quickly submit new application.
When did you initiated it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tobatele(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
We applied at the same time. We declared that we have 2children. We had intention of processing it together but when could not get full money for IHS and Visa fee for 4 of us we processed only 2.

UKVI didn't ask any question

quote author=Oddguy post=117587222]Hello did you and your wife apply at the same time? How were you able to convince UKVI about leaving the kids behind? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ayrton03(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Just4life:
you just need to upload a reason for cancellation, this screenshot is okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please Guru in d house, I apply 4a tourist visa 2021 n I stated I have 1mm plus in my account I was rejected for lump sum, 2022 I apply for standard visitor Visa again but this time I'm going 4a conference n d association that sponsored n fund mya account with 1mm n I also ve 700+ in my acct making 1.7mm also rejected due to lump sum again please I'm going for my master nxt year 2023 please can I use my bank statement or my brother that want to sponsor me I should use his bank statement kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejal: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tuition at Teesside university for international students (taught courses) is around £14,000. Their tuition fee deposit for January intake is £4,000, with a £2,000 guaranteed scholarship after the initial deposit.
myhero:
Anyone with idea about Teesside University tuition fee?? I mean how much tuition fee for MSc, likely how much do they give for scholarships? I heard Teesside University is very cheap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawylux(f): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
eyexi:
it takes 24hrs

Let me repeat,

It takes just 24 hours

If done before 12 noon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okeysoninv: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Knowledgeispowe:
Please Guru in d house, I apply 4a tourist visa 2021 n I stated I have 1mm plus in my account I was rejected for lump sum, 2022 I apply for standard visitor Visa again but this time I'm going 4a conference n d association that sponsored n fund mya account with 1mm n I also ve 700+ in my acct making 1.7mm also rejected due to lump sum again please I'm going for my master nxt year 2023 please can I use my bank statement or my brother that want to sponsor me I should use his bank statement kindly advise
you're own account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
isaacosas01:
Hello everyone.

Abeg I got admission to Ulster.

I want to know how much POF is required. So I get it in my account for it start counting.

School fees is £14k

A friend told me I need POF of 14k * 500 (official rate for pounds) which is 7million.

Is that accurate?

You need more than just school fee...u will need POF containing your maintenance fee for 9months.... 1334 (monthly) within London for 9month....1023 (monthly) outside London for 9 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chiderahauxin:

I just applied.. pls how long does it take before an offer is given??

My wife got her's within 3 weeks though she didn't proceed with it due to misinformation about their payment plan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello

POF for your child dependant

However the ECO may request evidence of yours and your wife which could be your invoices/bills so far plus remaining funds with your bank statement to confirm the money isn't recycled so keep it handy just incase an NSF is sent requesting for that

Cheers
tobatele:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
22teddybear:
50% before enrolment and the remaining 50% to be paid on or before 6 months after enrolment.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.