Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001915 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 2:14am On Oct 17, 2022
You can make transactions. You can always withdraw and deposit money. As long as you have enough money to be doing that. Say if your proof of funds is £9,207 and you have £11,207 in the account, you can use the excess of £2,000 to be making transactions. You can withdraw £200 today, withdraw £700 next week, deposit back £500 the following week etc Just make sure it's different figures you're withdrawing and depositing.
gendebs:
I kept the money there and haven't made a single transaction cos I can't make transactions in dollars nor can I transfer to any dom account aside from my bank (first bank).

Hope there won't be a problem for not running the account except for my POF I saved in the account?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vincentjk(m): 3:06am On Oct 17, 2022
yoged:
Not sure she can meet up again. Let her try May or September 2023 intake

Alright thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Hello

Yes including that because at that point,that was your activity

2.Yes, as long as first and last is the same

Cheers
eyexi:

Included expires cert.?
For Instance CCNA valid from Oct 2016 to Oct 2019

Also Does a cert. with just Firstname Lastname used when passport carries Firstname Middlename Lastname
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Thank you @dduchess90

I cancelled it 2 weeks ago. They replied that my case has been escalated since 5th of October....
I pray they send my passport to VAC on time so I can start a new application.

But is it possible to do a new biometrics without having this passport? Cuz the passport is still with them

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gendebs(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2022
I have tried to make redrawal from the account but whenever I visit first bank I am told they don't have dollars and I can't do interbank transfers except to first bank only. I tried explaining the need and why I should run the account but they turn deaf ears to my plea saying they don't have dollars.

I just hope it won't be an issue.

onyiokoye:
You can make transactions. You can always withdraw and deposit money. As long as you have enough money to be doing that. Say if your proof of funds is £9,207 and you have £11,207 in the account, you can use the excess of £2,000 to be making transactions. You can withdraw £200 today, withdraw £700 next week, deposit back £500 the following week etc Just make sure it's different figures you're withdrawing and depositing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pakirisuitesphc(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2022
My hope is this week, is like they are deducting 2 months after entering queue.
kymkym:

How far with your disbursements?
I got to that stage August 22.
Do you think I hv hope for this coming week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ak22(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Sinepacodedaco1:
Please should I pack clothes while traveling to the UK or are clothes cheap in the UK

Someone has already answered this question check about 10 pages back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by msttolusola(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Can one pay deposit after deadline
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2022
msttolusola:

You say?? Why would you do that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Hello

Please allow people to DIY

Agents aren't encouraged in this thread and you are aware of that

Cheers

@infosoftlife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Hello

No it won't

Cheers
gendebs:
I have tried to make redrawal from the account but whenever I visit first bank I am told they don't have dollars and I can't do interbank transfers except to first bank only. I tried explaining the need and why I should run the account but they turn deaf ears to my plea saying they don't have dollars.

I just hope it won't be an issue.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Hello

I am sure you will get your passport before your biometrics

Have you gotten the new CAS for January??

Cheers
WilsonBright935:

Thank you @dduchess90

I cancelled it 2 weeks ago. They replied that my case has been escalated since 5th of October....
I pray they send my passport to VAC on time so I can start a new application.

But is it possible to do a new biometrics without having this passport? Cuz the passport is still with them

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Hello.

Payment after the deadline will be automatically deferred to the next intake.

If that's what you aim for then that's fine

Cheers
msttolusola:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadelex(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Flamezcadio:

This is particularly why I'm woried... I don't expect my details to pop up on a wrong NIN. I just crossed checked again and saw that it has been wrong from the day of capturing.

The first picture is the NIN on my newly issued passport and the second picture is the NIN on my Nimc portal
Kindly go to NIN office first that they should give you details of the NIN on your passport, after then go back to immigration office if the problem persist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
My hope is this week, is like they are deducting 2 months after entering queue.

You will be debited this week, hopefully tomorrow. Please chat me on WhatsApp, I changed my phone. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2022
onyiokoye:
Pls what is Form A used for? I've been seeing people talking about Form A but I don't understand what it's used for.

Used to pay school fees abroad and PTA too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Please allow people to DIY

Agents aren't encouraged in this thread and you are aware of that

Cheers

@infosoftlife
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damzzz: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2022
From 2020 is a hard one really

dduchess90:
Hello

The instructions are clear

Submit the statement from the date in the mail to date

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachy001(f): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
@dduchess90 and co. Can I update my Cv by including my skills( tailoring) or a cover letter will be ok for my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oddguy: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Ok thank you
tobatele:
We applied at the same time. We declared that we have 2children. We had intention of processing it together but when could not get full money for IHS and Visa fee for 4 of us we processed only 2.

UKVI didn't ask any question

quote author=Oddguy post=117587222]Hello did you and your wife apply at the same time? How were you able to convince UKVI about leaving the kids behind?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Hello

Updating your CV with that extra skill should be fine

Is the purpose for study gap??

If it is a certificate or a recommendation letter from the tailoring school should be included

If it is self learned a cover letter on how, the online platform you used, the hours you dedicated and possible pictures of your designs will be lovely.

Cheers

Rachy001:
@dduchess90 and co. Can I update my Cv by including my skills( tailoring) or a cover letter will be ok for my visa application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EggrolI: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2022
Good morning. Please for Northumbria university do we need to upload the reference during application or the school will email the referees a form to fill themselves?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2022
@Duchess90
Please when does study gap count start?

Is it after graduation or after NYSC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
I think any can work.
EggrolI:
Good morning. Please for Northumbria university do we need to upload the reference during application or the school will email the referees a form to fill themselves?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vullia: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2022
Good morning house ,please how much is IHS and visa fee .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Updating your CV with that extra skill should be fine

Is the purpose for study gap??

If it is a certificate or a recommendation letter from the tailoring school should be included

If it is self learned a cover letter on how, the online platform you used, the hours you dedicated and possible pictures of your designs will be lovely.

Cheers

@duchess

Can one use driving on Uber/bolt platform to cover study gap...

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.