Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001858 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bujebudanu1(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2022
Adejal:
Tuition at Teesside university for international students (taught courses) is around £14,000. Their tuition fee deposit for January intake is £4,000, with a £2,000 guaranteed scholarship after the initial deposit.

2022 jan school fee was 15k with 2k discount
Sept 2022, it was 17k , with 50/50 2k discount.

Not all got the 2k again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Is there anyone here with an offer from or schooling at University of East London? Please kindly dm me ...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning everyone,
@dduchess90
@justwise
Et al
I'm in a confused state right now. I was unable to meet up with the September deadline cuz my visa didn't come out on time (even till now) but I have my brp letter - meaning that the application was successful -

School told me to reapply for January intake which I've done that already.

I'm just worried about the biometrics and documentation... What if my passport is yet to be transferred to VAC when I want to go for another biometrics?.

N/B: I've messaged both ukvi and tlscontact (as @dduchess90 advised) and I was told to exercise patience (since 2 weeks ago fah)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by skoloppy31(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=Kultony post=117572645]

Please, which Bank did you use?[/quote
WEMA BANK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by skoloppy31(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2022
padie77:

Which bank?
WEMA BANK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Hello

Sorry to hear this

At this point you need to cancel your application, for January you will need a new CAS for that

Once your application is cancelled your passport should be returned soon so you can start the relevant process for January intake

Here's the link for cancellation
https://www.gov.uk/cancel-visa

Read through it and request

Cheers
WilsonBright935:
Good morning everyone,
@dduchess90
@justwise
Et al
I'm in a confused state right now. I was unable to meet up with the September deadline cuz my visa didn't come out on time (even till now) but I have my brp letter - meaning that the application was successful -

School told me to reapply for January intake which I've done that already.

I'm just worried about the biometrics and documentation... What if my passport is yet to be transferred to VAC when I want to go for another biometrics?.

N/B: I've messaged both ukvi and tlscontact (as @dduchess90 advised) and I was told to exercise patience (since 2 weeks ago fah)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2022
hardeorlah:
Hello house,

Can I process form A with conditional offer?

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Sorry to hear this

At this point you need to cancel your application, for January you will need a new CAS for that

Once your application is cancelled your passport should be returned soon so you can start the relevant process for January intake

Here's the link for cancellation
https://www.gov.uk/cancel-visa

Read through it and request

Cheers

Thank you @dduchess90

I cancelled it 2 weeks ago. They replied that my case has been escalated since 5th of October....
I pray they send my passport to VAC on time so I can start a new application.

But is it possible to do a new biometrics without having this passport? Cuz the passport is still with them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
you're own account.

You mean I should use my own account if yes
How we I be able to defend the fund in my account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okeysoninv: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2022
Knowledgeispowe:

You mean I should use my own account if yes
How we I be able to defend the fund in my account?
you can only use your own account or your parents account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vesman: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Same family of 5. Please how much POF? School inside London?

lightofjoy:
Glory to God, our brp dropped this morning for a family of 5. Glory to God. Bio is Sept 29 Priority.
Special thanks to @ dduchess90, your heart is golden, am grateful. Full testimony later.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ife0000001: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2022
wurry10:

6 weeks

@wurry please what date exactly did you apply for form a.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jlaw1: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iruobe1987: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2022
Morning Gurus in d house, please i need accomodation for 1or 2bedroom flat in Sunderland or Newcastle. Any help or recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
you can only use your own account or your parents account.

Can I use my wife account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teejackz11009: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2022
Hi Guys Please does anyone has idea about University of Birmingham..Their Payment plans and admission stuff..Need Response please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babajide107: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2022
I make use of the account since 2020 actually it’s very active
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babajide107: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2022
I mean my UBA I wanna use for form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gendebs(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2022
A friend from University days was offered mgt to study at Hertfordshire with a 3rd class degree. She paid £5,000 part tuition last week, I guess u applied late, though she applied using the university's agent

Fedman:
Good evening beautiful people
Pls I have lil thing bothering me, I applied to Hertfordshire but it was so late when I applied and they couldn’t give me admission but told me to wait for September intake so I’m waiting on that
My question now is I a have third class I’ve seen some schools that accept classes class here which I appreciate but I don’t know if they all acMSCt msc management if they do I’ll surely go for it but if they don’t pls what other course(s)thecan a third class do for post graduate and if you can help me with school and course to do as a third class I’ll surely appreciate
Pls I need this and I await y’all response thanks so much as you give this info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ufuom10: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2022
Good day everyone. Please I have a question that bothered me, I applied for msc biotechnology sandwich SW and I have a dependent. According to what I heard, they said student that applied for SW program cannot bring dependent with them. Please how through is this?? Please I need response. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hardheolar(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
focus9ja:
I have for January intake but it is taking forever to get the CAS...Are you in Huddersfield now?
cas issuance start from mid November
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
gendebs:
A friend from University days was offered mgt to study at Hertfordshire with a 3rd class degree. She paid £5,000 part tuition last week, I guess u applied late, though she applied using the university's agent

It is possible if the person has some years of working experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by damilola1978: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
president4life:

Which bank charges 8,000naira for form A?
I know the cbn charge of 5k.

Zenith Bank, CBN 5k, bank 3K
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Am outside London, so my POF is around 23m though I used 30m.
Vesman:
Same family of 5. Please how much POF? School inside London?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vincentjk(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good afternoon all,

Please my sister graduated two months back and she's planning on applying a UK university for January intake for her masters.

The problem is that her school haven't released result yet.

Please who knows the deadline for late January applicants and is there a way she can message the school and let them know it's her school that's delaying the result release?

Preferably, a London university.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tobatele(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning House. I need a cheaper 1 bedroom flat or 2bedroom flat in Swansea. Please, if you can help out contact me via atobs01@gmail.com or Whatsapp me via +2347039107988.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cassan(f): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good afternoon everyone.

Please can anyone confirm the current fee for TB Test for a minor aged 2 years old at IOM Lagos?

I will appreciate your response.
Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good afternoon my people,
Pls ooo, do bank need the full amount initiated in my Form A, before ADB Reviewer approves the form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayor1115: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's N57,800

Good afternoon everyone.

Please can anyone confirm the current fee for TB Test for a minor aged 2 years old at IOM Lagos?

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayor1115: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's N57,800

mayor1115:

Good afternoon everyone.

Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wilmafrancis(f): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Jesusweptoh:
Hello my people
Sorry I applied to uws(university of west Scotland) for bachelor top up with the hope that they’ll only request for just my official transcript when the conditional offer comes in but now they’re asking for my bachelor degree certificate and my school is convocation is next year September because I just finished this year

That’s why I didn’t even applied for masters straight because my bachelor degree isn’t available yet

I only have my transcript available

What do you think I can do to this case
Please your opinion is highly needed my people

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.