Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1015399 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist.

Visa Alert - family of 5

18 years study gap

Tb test. 19/08/22
Visa application Saturday 24/09/22
Biometrics. Thursday 29/09/22
Brp mail. Sunday 16/10/22 (BRP for 5)
Collection mail. 17/10/22 ( Collection for 5)
Visa collection. 18/10/22 (Collection for 5)
Booked Tickets - 18/10/22 (YouKay here we come, it's still doing me like dream),
January intake

No NSF
Documents submitted
MA:
CAS,
Professional certifications,
Degree certificate (Stated on CAS),
SSCE (Stated on CAS),
Transcripts (Stated on CAS),
2 previous employer reference,
Present work ID,
Present work anniversary HR congratulations,
Employment letter,
Present work HR MBA congratulations,
Present work HR Professional Cert Congrat,
Pay Slip for 7 months,
MBA Certificate date 2018,
POF - 30m ( Got stamped statement from the bank).

Declared 2 UK visit visa refusal (2010, 2012)

Dependants
Marriage Certificate,
Newspaper publication,
Court Marriage affidavit,
Financial consent,
Parental consent,
3rd party declaration for children,
Family photos more 80 pcs and all labelled and dated,
Children birth certificate,
Letter from children schools,

I did priority, was worried why it took more than stipulated 5 day but God was faithful, though the waiting was not easy. All visas release at once, am so grateful.

3 paid call.
1st Escalation call - Wednesday 12/10/ 22 but I never knew the agent that attended to me made so many mistake.

2nd Escalation call - Friend 15/10/22. Though it was someone who did it and then informed me. I wouldn't have done it because I got a CAS used mail that same evening. But since he has done the paid call, he check the last escalation and discovered the agent made mistakes so the new agent took time to correct the error and re-escalate.

A special thanks to @DDuchess90, there was a time I asked an urgent question around 1am and before 1:30am she replied. I even mailed you and your response was swift. Thank you, May God bless and increase you. Thanks to all contributors in the house, am grateful.

When I was to start sometimes in July 2022, it got to a point I wanted to drop my dependants and do mine only because of the fund, but we later summon courage and God had His way. Don't be discourage, God will come through for you.

Thanks

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

You can self upload your certificate if you choose self service

Or print a coloured version for TLS to upload if you go for assisted

No hardcopies of your documents are collected except your passport

Cheers

Hairybelly01:
Thanks so much for the response.

Yes it was the same scanned copy I used for my admission process.

My concern is during my biometrics and the document I'll be presenting. I really don't know how it works. I don't know if I'll be submitting the original certificate alongside my passport.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

He can contact the UKVI office on this if it is past 3months

Here is a link to do so
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y

Cheers

demmysoft:
Hello house, asking on behalf of a friend that submitted his tier 2 visa for the past 3 months now, and people submitted after him have gotten their visas approved. No response on mail sent, no response on call as well. Kindly advise on what he can do. Is there any office he can go to inquire about the status of his application? Is there any contact pls.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2022
You will still need POF
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes it is possible but you must justify your progression and the reason you want to do another masters

You won't need a TB test and POF

Just visa and IHS payment which you know where to find when it's time to apply

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2022
ck123:
Good evening, observed that the lump sum in my POF was debited yesterday, contacted the bank and I was told it was system error, it was later returned…having “reversal” as it’s narration within the space of two hours. Please is it possible I still continue reading the POF from the initial date the Lump sum entered(10days ago) or from today?

P.S: POF is for CAS

Since you have the complete money before the lump sum was mistakenly deposited then you have no prob, the money deposited did not add to the nitial amount or reduce it.

Though you need to explain this during your visa application, don't allow the ECO to figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Okay so once the uni is okay with it and sees the progression, there won't be any need to justify that to the UKVI office? Also, do I need to submit my Nysc certificate? And do I also need to submit employer reference even though it's only been 3 years since I finished school?
dduchess90:
Hello

No, you will need to justify that with the Uni you apply to

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2022
Debited not deposited.
justwise:

Since you have the complete money before the lump sum was mistakenly deposited then you have no prob, the money deposited did not add to the nitial amount or reduce it.

Though you need to explain this during your visa application, don't allow the ECO to figure it out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

If it was debited and it's for CAS not visa stage

You are still on time to correct this please restart your count

Better an extra 10days wait than issues (CAS and possibly visa refusal in future)

Cheers

onyiokoye:
Debited not deposited.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2022
That was what I told him.
dduchess90:
Hello

If it was debited and it's for CAS not visa stage

You are still on time to correct this please restart your count

Better an extra 10days wait than issues (CAS and possibly visa refusal in future)

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

Yes and that is the hard but to crack because most Uni's know the rules and have to justify that you have met that progression

No need for NYSC and employer reference,there are no gaps to cover

Cheers
onyiokoye:
Okay so once the uni is okay with it and sees the progression, there won't be any need to justify that to the UKVI office? Also, do I need to submit my Nysc certificate? And do I also need to submit employer reference?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2022
onyiokoye:
Debited not deposited.

Oh ok! but still he doesn't need to restart counting, but he needs a letter from the bank acknowledging the mistake and that letter will be attached to visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2022
I graduated 3years ago. Are you sure there are no gaps to cover?
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes and that is the hard but to crack because most Uni's know the rules and have to justify that you have met that progression

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2022
He only counted 10days so he can start counting afresh. Better to wait an extra 10days than to start explaining.
justwise:

Oh ok! but still he doesn't need to restart counting, but he needs a letter from the back acknowledging the mistake and that letter will be attached to visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

That letter will need to come from the bank stating the IT issues with evidence

My thoughts are there is still time to correct this and the OP should try to do so since it is still at CAS stage

I know someone had almost same issues but at visa stage and towards the end or so, I think she was still successful but it's a big risk to take

If the OP wants to take that risk, well he can

Cheers
justwise:

Oh ok! but still he doesn't need to restart counting, but he needs a letter from the bank acknowledging the mistake and that letter will be attached to visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Presto12: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=dduchess90 post=117687007]Hello

Please use the IHS calculator and input your start and end date to give you an accurate figure.Here is the link:https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/how-much-pay

Your POF will still be 9months

Cheers

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Pls I graduated 3years ago. Are you sure there are no gaps to cover?
dduchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

No gaps for less than 5years

So it's optional to add it

I also thought you had just finished your first and going for a second, I think someone asked almost same question

Cheers
onyiokoye:
I graduated 3years ago. Are you sure there are no gaps to cover?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WelkinBlue: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2022
Please does anyone knows about egyptair? Do they require covid 19 test before boarding?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Yes, I was the one who asked the question. I'm going for a second masters in the UK. I did my first masters immediately after my first degree and I finished in 2019. So now I'm going for a second masters. I thought maybe I would need to write a letter to UKVI explaining why I need a second masters and also submit employment reference.
dduchess90:
Hello

No gaps for less than 5years

So it's optional to add it

I also thought you had just finished your first and going for a second, I think someone asked almost same question

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2022
onyiokoye:
He only counted 10days so he can start counting afresh. Better to wait an extra 10days than to start explaining.

10days is a lot of time if you have no time to start afresh. The money was removed and returned the same day, so a letter from the bank explaining that mistake will do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

That letter will need to come from the bank stating the IT issues with evidence

My thoughts are there is still time to correct this and the OP should try to do so since it is still at CAS stage

I know someone had almost same issues but at visa stage and towards the end or so, I think she was still successful but it's a big risk to take

If the OP wants to take that risk, well he can

Cheers

Yes, i just corrected my post where i wrote back instead of bank.

Its not a big deal if the bank gives a letter explaining the issue and the money was returned the same day, not days or weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2022
Unless the school gave him a deadline to submit POF before CAS then there is time. Because even if he doesn't start afresh, he will still wait till November.
justwise:

10days is a lot of time if you have no time to start afresh. The money was removed and returned the same day, so a letter from the bank explaining that mistake will do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jesusweptoh: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Good morning nairaland Fam
I’m having one issue at the moment and I don’t know how to address it
I applied to UEL university for mechanical engineering and I’ve been giving admission
I applied for just bachelor degree and I got my offer LAST WEEK but the issue I have now is that when applying I added my university transcript because I used it to explain my gap because my 0level is 2015 so I added it in order to explain fill the 7 years gap
So when I received the offer the school said I have to upload my bachelor degree certificate to make the admission unconditional and I don’t have the bachelor degree yet
It’s going to be tilll next year before my bachelor degree certificate will be available

And I’ve called them they said I should send mail
I’ve sent mail since last Thursday I haven’t received any feedback

Please what do you think I can do
Should I upload my university official transcript instead of the bachelor degree certificate ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focus9ja: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Huddersfield January intake here
olufemi26:
Did you apply for January intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Jesusweptoh:
Good morning nairaland Fam
I’m having one issue at the moment and I don’t know how to address it
I applied to UEL university for mechanical engineering and I’ve been giving admission
I applied for just bachelor degree and I got my offer LAST WEEK but the issue I have now is that when applying I added my university transcript because I used it to explain my gap because my 0level is 2015 so I added it in order to explain fill the 7 years gap
So when I received the offer the school said I have to upload my bachelor degree certificate to make the admission unconditional and I don’t have the bachelor degree yet
It’s going to be tilll next year before my bachelor degree certificate will be available

And I’ve called them they said I should send mail
I’ve sent mail since last Thursday I haven’t received any feedback

Please what do you think I can do
Should I upload my university official transcript instead of the bachelor degree certificate ?

If you’ve sent the transcript along with your application and they still requested for your degree certificate, uploading the transcript again won’t change it. Patiently wait for their response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Silas12345: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Good morning please I did one upfront medical in IOM in July for Canada but my Canada application is taking long (18months) so I want to try UK out so please can I use the same medical report for UK? Since TB and co is there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2022
onyiokoye:
Pls I graduated 3years ago. Are you sure there are no gaps to cover?

If you want to, go ahead but it’s not necessary since it’s not above 5years. If you intend to submit a document to cover your study gap, make sure it’s legit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

IOM expires in 6months
Also IOM address will carry Canada as a location not UK, so that might be a concern

If you can amend the details and use it before it expires then that's fine, if not then you will need a new one

Cheers
Silas12345:
Good morning please I did one upfront medical in IOM in July for Canada but my Canada application is taking long (18months) so I want to try UK out so please can I use the same medical report for UK? Since TB and co is there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vullia: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Good morning house ,can anyone help ,been asking this question since last week ,can anyone help with the price of IHS and visa fee plus how much is it gonna be in my POF for family of 3 as the remaining school fees is 12500 ,outside london.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Silas12345: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

IOM expires in 6months
Also IOM address will carry Canada as a location not UK, so that might be a concern

If you can amend the details and use it before it expires then that's fine, if not then you will need a new one

Cheers
okay thank you but I think is 1 year, I will call iom today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IvySunshine(f): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2022
ck123:
Good evening, observed that the lump sum in my POF was debited yesterday, contacted the bank and I was told it was system error, it was later returned…having “reversal” as it’s narration within the space of two hours. Please is it possible I still continue reading the POF from the initial date the Lump sum entered(10days ago) or from today?

P.S: POF is for CAS

Unfortunately, you will have to begin counting after the day of the error.
Send a worded letter to the bank concerning this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

Quick screenshot for validity using UKVI as a reference

Cheers
Silas12345:
okay thank you but I think is 1 year, I will call iom today

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.