Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996883 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hello

I did a rough calculation and had almost same value with you

Visa fee and IHS was not included

My thoughts are a good round up (17m) will help cover any jump in exchange rate and always keep your eyes in Oanda

Cheers
Vullia:

Thanks for your response,
The calculation says 16 803 765,please correct me if am wrong .as per the proof of fund .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haaryobhami: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

I have just looked at the train option, you will have over 3stops if you use the train and I don't know how convenient that will be for you considering it is your first time in the UK plus luggages

My advise, National express starts running at 8am or perhaps earlier, can you wait it out till then

Cheers
I know , train is my only option to Lincoln if am to go around 3.40pm?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
haaryobhami:

I know , train is my only option to Lincoln if am to go around 3.40pm?
national express does not stop running until late evening but different destinations with different times.. head over to the national express website and check the times
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lilibeth914:
This was what I found online. It seems there is nothing wrong with the BRP date they gave me. My question is: Should my spouse use this date when applying and paying for IHS or use the CAS date (2027) that I used during my application?
physical brps are ending Dec 31, 2024 that is why. Everything will be digital after that date. Spouse would use dates according to your CAS end date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haaryobhami: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
giselle237:
national express does not stop running until late evening but different destinations with different times.. head over to the national express website and check the times
thnx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thank you. It just said 'no plane change'
dduchess90:
Hello

Is the 1hr stop at Geneva a technical one?

If yes then you don't need a transit visa for both

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please I’m asking because of point of entry please
meljoe:
Please my daughter will be going by early December and also I will like her to meet us in France for Christmas/new year holidays , is it advisable she goes to Uk first then later she meets us in France or she goes from France to Uk ? Please I will need suggestions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thank you so much for this!
Onelovetayz:

Please, let us be guided you cannot pay with your naira card on Western Union Globalpay website. It happened to me after converting USD to naira I couldn’t pay due to restrictions on our naira card.

The Aboki (customer) that bought USD from at the rate of #730 sold same quantity to me at the rate of #741 just 24 hours interval. I parted with extra #49,500 because I have less than two weeks to make payment.

If you have time kindly do Form A.
All the best!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rhodaino(f): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=Vesman post=117558729]Please help with contact..I messaged you yesterday no response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lilibeth914(f): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oh wow and it was successful right? And I was hoping that it will be the BRP so that we pay less for IHS cry . That is how I would have made a costly mistake as well. Thank you so much for this info!
diamondkutt:
You should use the end date of your course, that was what I used. As for your brp, that's normal.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lilibeth914(f): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Noted with thanks. I will use that then.
rvpbae:

From the image, there isn’t a problem with the date on your brp.

For your dependent, I think he should use your CAS date. All of my dependents and everyone I know used their various CAS date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lilibeth914(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
I did not get a BRP letter before coming. I even requested and did not get any. But when I came in and collected the BRP card, I saw 2024 as the end of validity that is why I was confused on what to do with regards to my spouse's IHS payment.
zubino91:

I got a PhD offer and from my BRP letter, residence is valid till Jan 2027
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lilibeth914(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thank you very much! Your clarification is highly appreciated!
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes they are stopping hard copy BRP and moving everything online

Your dependants end date should be the end date on your CAS 2027.

There's nothing to correct this is not an error

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lilibeth914(f): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Many thanks for clarifying!
giselle237:
physical brps are ending Dec 31, 2024 that is why. Everything will be digital after that date. Spouse would use dates according to your CAS end date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rhodaino(f): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Please reach out to me,I really don't know much about this nairaland. Pls try reach me out. I need to fast track my form a
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good evening Fam. Please how much is IHS and visa fee for course starting January 23, 2023 and ending February 16th 2024? Please I have filled and about paying tomorrow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hustla(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
meljoe:
Please I’m asking because of point of entry please

Whats the background to this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 11:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
What do you mean please

hustla:

Whats the background to this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hairybelly01: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good evening Fam

Im back again biko. I'm processing to submit my Visa application.

My study years gap is 11years.

My CAS statement request I present my BSc certificate and Waec certificate. I also plan to submit my work reference letter from my current work place. Please which other documents would you recommend I submit alongside my application asides from the Bank statement and TB certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 2:08am On Oct 20, 2022
We shall all testify!!!

I got an unconditional offer, now at CAS stage and TB test is requested for CAS issuance (plus POF). Pls I want to know, is it necessary for one’s number of dependants to appear on the TB certificate and consequently reflect on the POF. Pls NOTE that it is CAS stage and not Visa application.

Pls I am a bit confused and clarity on this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babino22: 2:52am On Oct 20, 2022
The Home Office secretary threatening restrictions on number of dependents and cut down of student visa has finally resigned.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 3:19am On Oct 20, 2022
I really appreciate the selfless love shared through responses that are posted here. Thanks everyone.

I have a valid Tb cert. that bears the name of a particular school which I couldn’t continue with the processes as a result of time. Now, can I use same certificate for another school on a new offer. Must the address be changed to the new school ?
I stay in PH and we don’t have a test center here , presumably presence would be needed for the change of address.
Consequently to avoid future occurrence, can other Addresses be used other than school Address?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Toksjb:
I really appreciate the selfless love shared through responses that are posted here. Thanks everyone.

I have a valid Tb cert. that bears the name of a particular school which I couldn’t continue with the processes as a result of time. Now, can I use same certificate for another school on a new offer. Must the address be changed to the new school ?
I stay in PH and we don’t have a test center here , presumably presence would be needed for the change of address.
Consequently to avoid future occurrence, can other Addresses be used other than school Address?
use same certificate.. the negative tb result is what is paramount

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 4:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Can I fill the visa application form online on the same day my POF is exactly 28days or should I do it on the 29th day of POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello

You can fill and submit your application on the 28th day if you are certain your count is correct

That's the reason we advise an extra day wait just incase

Cheers

onyiokoye:
Can I fill the visa application form online on the same day my POF is exactly 28days or should I do it on the 29th day of POF?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello

Not necessarily

Cheers
Toksjb:
We shall all testify!!!

I got an unconditional offer, now at CAS stage and TB test is requested for CAS issuance (plus POF). Pls I want to know, is it necessary for one’s number of dependants to appear on the TB certificate and consequently reflect on the POF. Pls NOTE that it is CAS stage and not Visa application.

Pls I am a bit confused and clarity on this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello

Here are the links to both the IHS Calculator and visa fees

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/how-much-pay

And https://www.gov.uk/student-visa

It's a simple calculation you can do yourself

Cheers
odehbrainard:
Good evening Fam. Please how much is IHS and visa fee for course starting January 23, 2023 and ending February 16th 2024? Please I have filled and about paying tomorrow?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 4:52am On Oct 20, 2022
okay. thanks
dduchess90:
Hello

You can fill and submit your application on the 28th day if you are certain your count is correct

That's the reason we advise an extra day wait just incase

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Good morning great people.
Please how much is priority VISA now?

Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cardoza(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello Fam, please I would need some advice on this issue.

My WAEC certificate was defaced and and as such most schools I've applied to and got a conditional offer are asking for a clear copy of same WAEC cert.

Is it possible applying for another WAEC cert or should I do a court affidavit to back it up?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hawk05(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2022
UK Visa Gurus in the House, I need your help.

My incoming fiancee is a UK citizen since 2015 and has no job but is under the DLA (Disability Living Allowance) and will be coming soon down to marry me, before going back to process papers for me.

As a fiance, what are the chances of visa issuance when applying under a family visa despite not having a job here in Nigeria not even an incoming salary?

Anticipating to hear from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.