Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005486 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
horlahxeyi:
I have gotten a conditional offer from london metropolitan Uni with a 2k scholarship and reducing my fees to ard 14200£. With a 50% deposit attached.

Can someone kindly confirm my POF will be 12006 + 7100= 19106k or the 2k scholarship will be added.

Yes. The scholarship won’t be added.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
ramon212:
Hello Nairalanders,

Does Uk still use this exchange rate on the website below

https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/

If someone pays part of his school fees, would it still be required to show full school fees in the proof of funds or is showing the remaining school fees amount enough in the proof of funds + cost of living.

someone with information should reply. Thanks.

Yes they do.
balance of tuition + maintenance fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by horlahxeyi: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Pls house , is NECO accepted by London metropolitan Uni?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
CHIMABLADE:

BRO THOSE GUYS DEY HEARTLESS..
IT WAS ONLY YESTERDAY THAT THE SENT ME A MAIL THAT THE REGRET TO TELL ME THAT THEIR COURSES ARE FILLED UP THAT I SHOULD REAPPLY FOR SEPT INTAKE..AFTER WAITING FOR A VERY LONG TIME..

I received similar email from them yesterday. Funny enough it is the first school that I applied for sometime in June
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please guys I would be sincere on thins one because of the strike issue I actually used a fake transcrip for admition and now I have collected the original one and am waiting for cas hope if I submit the original one to the embersy it wount caurse any problem for me ..... And there is a little difference in the gpa but the grades are desame
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vik093(f): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
focus9ja:
I have for January intake but it is taking forever to get the CAS...Are you in Huddersfield now?

Yes I am. I got my CAS quite late too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hmm
Baggiomarrio:
Please guys I would be sincere on thins one because of the strike issue I actually used a fake transcrip for admition and now I have collected the original one and am waiting for cas hope if I submit the original one to the embersy it wount caurse any problem for me ..... And there is a little difference in the gpa but the grades are desame
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pbandious: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
How is Huddersfield university like? And the city as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focusworld: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello guys, my fiancé’ applied to Leeds Beckett university and university of Bolton. She got an offer from Leeds Beckett already but we will prefer university of Bolton, are they still giving offer for January intake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please guys is it transcrip a must while submitting your application.. I have decided to live it .. hope am good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoluka: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good evening nairaland, please, someone should give me the formula to calculate POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
£1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London
£1,023 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses outside London
omoluka:
Good evening nairaland, please, someone should give me the formula to calculate POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please guys can I start my application without my transcript as I have my cert and others ready .. hope I wount have issue with Uk vi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Thanks for your time boss

Gloriyah:

1. The Airbnb answer is very okay.

2. No need for that as long you can provide chats/pictures of your relationship through the years.

4. You can print to today and pay tomorrow, doesn’t matter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2022
Prevention is better than cure! Add it o
Baggiomarrio:
Please guys is it transcrip a must while submitting your application.. I have decided to live it .. hope am good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focus9ja: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Have you gotten accommodation? Someone want to lease out a two bedroom flat for 2 months...December and January, let me know if you are interested
vik093:

Yes I am. I got my CAS quite late too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
Do escalation call
OPRI:
Good Morning House.I'm the MA & applied with 5 dependants for a student visa. We all did our bio 7th & 11th of October. Got the BRP mail on 18th & 19th for the MA & 4 other dependants.One was missing.The collection mails came in for the 5 came in on 21st & I have still not recieved the BRP mail for the last dependant.I was advised to wait for the 15 working days to elapse before escalating considering I was blessed to have our application (self service for standard visa application) processed within a short time frame.What do you advise I do? Do I escalate immediately via phone/ email or do the escalation at the point of collection at the VAC? Do I need to wait for the 15 working days to elapse before escalation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DemmyDD: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Pls am new on d platform. My background is Agric Econs both in degree and master but i need a career change to Nursing. Is it possible Pls? If Yes, how will i go about it? Is it Master or Bsc?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaco(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2022
Sakol4life:
Hi duchess and every other gurus on this platform.

Please I’m so confused right now and I need you to advice me. I applied to ENU since May 17 for January intake, but I got an heartbreaking email from them today that my application was unsuccessful! Due to high volume of application.

Now I don’t know where to start from as I have my school fees with me but it’s hard to secure an offer.
I applied to GCU a day before their application close but I’m yet to receive an offer from them and most GCU applicants are already given admission.

Please is there anything I can do to aid my admission at GCU cause I don’t want to miss out their January admission

Or is there anyone that can help me with school that are still accepting applicants for January resumption.

Your response will be highly appreciated please ���

Try teeside

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by daram007: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello guys,

I am trying to pay my deposit to University of Hull,
Please who has done it recently, I need some information..pls its urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DemmyDD: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
isaco:

Try bolton University
University of chester

Try teeside
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by daram007: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Please I need this information...

I need University of Hull's Bank details...pls assist

pls gurus in the house;
1. Please house how do I get bank account details of HULL to make deposit via Form A.
2. Please which do I need to go to bank at any stage during the Form A process?
Thank you for you kind response. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by horlahxeyi: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
horlahxeyi:
Pls house , is NECO accepted by London metropolitan Uni?

Hi duchess and all...

Kindly help on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
VERY VERY URGENT PLEASE..
duchess90, Gloriyah and other gurus in the house pls I need answer..
Pls I hope a previous visit visa refusal will have no impact on this my students visa and do they as of the refusal letter cos I don't have it...

* Again I submitted business documents in the visit visa submission but this time am planning of submitting work letter..?

* Lastly, how do I cover my study gap.
I graduated in 2010, served between 2012/2013, then started masters 2013 and finished 2015, then didn't start work 2019 till now... My question is can I put but nysc,masters and work appointment letter..?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
CHIMABLADE:
VERY VERY URGENT PLEASE..
duchess90, Gloriyah and other gurus in the house pls I need answer..
Pls I hope a previous visit visa refusal will have no impact on this my students visa and do they as of the refusal letter cos I don't have it...

* Again I submitted business documents in the visit visa submission but this time am planning of submitting work letter..?

* Lastly, how do I cover my study gap.
I graduated in 2010, served between 2012/2013, then started masters 2013 and finished 2015, then didn't start work 2019 till now... My question is can I put but nysc,masters and work appointment letter..?

ABEG MY PEOPLE MAKE UNA HELP OOO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Folahanmi19(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is there anyone with any university of hull aspirants telegram links, help a soul please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 4:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Good morning all!

Momma dduchess90 and senior persons in the house.

For those who have applied for VISA, is the fee exactly £363 or is there surcharge?

Can I pay through pounds or must it be dollar?

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.