Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004698 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
akanji44:
Hello house, I got this mail this afternoon. What can I do ? Thanks �. It’s a dependent visa

Good morning

Please I have few questions.

If the POF account submitted is just 3 months old?
If one submitted ol3 account different from the POF account and the funds in the account is not up to the required amount?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bucholar: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
claseek:
yes Not too long ago sef. I had to fast track it, unfortunately all the admission I got for September is wasted cos I couldn’t get my transcript on time, to satisfy the admission conditions.
Yes, fast tracking cost me close that amount.
how long did you have to wait?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vesman: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
How did you pay for IHS? Regular bank card didn't work..

bony92:
Thank you very much. I have another ish. I have made payment for IHS and got a transaction confirmation email with transaction reference number. I’m yet to receive the IHS reference number(it was stated that when I complete my IHS application, I will get a copy of my reference number).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bony92(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Vesman:
How did you pay for IHS? Regular bank card didn't work..

dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bony92(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gloriyah:

The transaction confirmation also states the IHS reference. As long as payment is confirmed,it shouldn’t be an issue.
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vesman: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bank dollar card or Virtual card?

bony92:
dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bony92(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Vesman:
Bank dollar card or Virtual card?

bank dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vesman: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ok thank you.. I appreciate.

bony92:
bank dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
So guys I have another question, for instance when you initiate form A today, at what rate would you be charged? Is it today's rate or the rate on the day when you eventually get debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skengman: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gloriyah:

Since they don’t require Pof for CAS, you can send it.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alfonso36(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
alfonso36:
That's the message my school sent to me yesterday, please gurus in the House, what are my chances? I've already gone through the process of IOM, waiting for CBN to debit my account and I received this from the school. Please I'm scared , will they revoke my admission??
someone should please help

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princejunaid(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
bony92:
bank dollar card
How much are you debited in dollars and what the charges?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alwaysfavour: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good day gurus in the house

@Dduchess90's

My visa came out really late after 2 escalations, at such, I couldn't meet up with my enrollment and the school insist that defer till next September, pls i need advice on how i can get my IHS refund back.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by AmadeusCho: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hey folks has anyone successfully switch from student visa to spouse visa? And how lond did it take to make the switch. Did mine since July and biometric august still haven’t heard from home office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lazbourne007:
Blessed Evening Fam!

Thanks for your guidance and support so far.

I have the POF in a new account, please how can I keep it busy with transactions.

1. I read somewhere I should only do transaction of 5k below thrice or twice daily to avoid suspicious. Please how true is this?

2. I have friends with registered business name can they send up to N200-100k once a week and tag the narration as "Sales Commission"

3. What again do you advice.

Thanking you in anticipation

Cc: @Gloriyah, @dduchess90 @justwise

See wetin you dey post for online public forum
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
alfonso36:

Did you have an unconditional offer before proceeding with tuition payment?

It's best to call the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
zanebaddo:
So guys I have another question, for instance when you initiate form A today, at what rate would you be charged? Is it today's rate or the rate on the day when you eventually get debited?

The day of debit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alfonso36(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Promoter2:

Did you have an unconditional offer before proceeding with tuition payment?

It's best to call the school
yes I did have an unconditional offer. Already sent mail to the school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
zanebaddo:

The rate at the time the transaction is processed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Esywrite: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
zanebaddo:
So guys I need answers about payment for NHS and Visa.

I want to know how it is done. Does one pay using black market rate or we still have means of doing it at reasonable rate?

I have just initiated form A for tuition deposit!!

You can pay at a reasonable rate (CBN rate) using Pay4Me app only if you reach out to the company on their twitter page fast. They have an ongoing discount for international students.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Richbuddy: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
You don't need to be worried. They sent same message to all applicants. Those issue with conditional, unconditional and to those yet to be given admission. The email doesn't affect you. Go ahead with your process

alfonso36:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Esywrite:

You can pay at a reasonable rate (CBN rate) using Pay4Me app only if you reach out to the company on their twitter page fast. They have an ongoing discount for international students.
pay4me app? Let me check this out

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tochyno1995(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Visa alert�

Course - IT Project management

CAS received - October 4th
Biometrics (Standard) - October 11th (VFS Dubai)
CAS used Mail - October 24th
BRP Collection Mail - October 26th
Passport Delivered via DHL - October 27th

[No NSF email, No paid Call, No paid mail]

Documents submitted for visa application:
Passport
CAS
2 Employer reference letters
UAE Residence ID
Bank Statement
Waec Certificate
Transcript

Note: I used Nigerian Bank statement as POF all through.

Teesside University January 2023 Msc

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by patty10: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello All,

Please I need clarification on the following questions:
1. Can I submit 3 different bank statements ( all in my name) for visa application?
2. First bank has 3m, second bank has $9000 and 3rd bank has 8000 Canadian dollars
4: I have a spare 1 million naira with a different bank that I won’t be submitting along these other banks, can I transfer it to my the first bank that has 3m to increase the amount? Will that been seen as a lump sum?
Please advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
alfonso36:
yes I did have an unconditional offer. Already sent mail to the school.
.no need to worry then. Could be a general email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
zanebaddo:
pay4me app? Let me check this out

lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oririann: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good evening
Please do I need to get reference Leyte from the three offices I worked for to cover for study gap.
Two gave reference but the other one isn’t forth coming o.. I kept calling and now he is not picking up.
Please advise?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oririann: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oririann:
Good evening
Please do I need to get reference Letter from the three offices I worked for to cover for study gap.
Two gave reference but the other one isn’t forth coming o.. I kept calling and now he is not picking up.
Please advise?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good evening everyone!

@Duchess90, Gloriyah et., al

My TB test was marked female instead of male.

Hope this won't affect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Promoter2:

lipsrsealed
bro what are you saying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tochyno1995:
Visa alert�

Course - IT Project management

CAS received - October 4th
Biometrics (Standard) - October 11th (VFS Dubai)
CAS used Mail - October 24th
BRP Collection Mail - October 26th
Passport Delivered via DHL - October 27th

[No NSF email, No paid Call, No paid mail]

Documents submitted for visa application:
Passport
CAS
2 Employer reference letters
UAE Residence ID
Bank Statement
Waec Certificate
Transcript

Note: I used Nigerian Bank statement as POF all through.

Teesside University January 2023 Msc
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.