Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004732 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by roland2rule(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gloriyah:

They might not ask but you can always include a letter of introduction and attach proof of your freelancing work and the reference letter from your present company.

Thank so much. Please can you share a template or link for the letter of Intro if possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seqe: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
M
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mattmich:
Gosh!
After all this stress

Then leave it. The result of the test is what’s important.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
kymkym:

Please help �

They didn't disburse today due to Fx scarcity, however a day before they were still disbursing for August 17th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chibabe4eva: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good evening all, pls can I use micro finance bank for pof for my UK study visa?

Has anyone used micro finance bank for his/her pof and it was accepted?

Thank u for ur swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medonatty45: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chibabe4eva:
Good evening all, pls can I use micro finance bank for pof for my UK study visa?

Has anyone used micro finance bank for his/her pof and it was accepted?

Thank u for ur swift response
yes, as long as it is registered with cbn, however you have to notify the micro finance bank so as to be able to respond to inquiries if the embassy wants to conduct verification on the account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
medonatty45:
yes, as long as it is registered with cbn, however you have to notify the micro finance bank so as to be able to respond to inquiries if the embassy wants to conduct verification on the account
how do you even notify a bank of such when you don't know which branch is gonna attend to it. I'm curious �. Can you explain further?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medonatty45: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good evening fams, pla i graduated in 2011 and i have worked for 2 companies before i started my own small business. I am trying to get reference letters from the two company but only 1 is available. The other company is not cooperating because we parted ways in a bitter manner. It is the last job i did before starting my small business. Can i use the only reference letter i got and then submit my cac as my current job? Or is it a must i get the letter from my all my places of work before the formation of my company? I appreciate everyone here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medonatty45: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
zanebaddo:
how do you even notify a bank of such when you don't know which branch is gonna attend to it. I'm curious �. Can you explain further?
the branch where you opened you account is where you should go to. This micro finance banks can be slow to respond at times so it is always advisable to use the big banks to avoid stories that touch. If you must use the micro finance bank then please do well to notify them ahead.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
medonatty45:
the branch where you opened you account is where you should go to. This micro finance banks can be slow to respond at times so it is always advisable to use the big banks to avoid stories that touch. If you must use the micro finance bank then please do well to notify them ahead.
okay thanks I wasn't planning to use the micro finance bank anyways
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
It is proper to include the school name in your reference letter.

naxclimpsey:
I went to my former boss where I did my NYSC in 2019 cos I don't want to use my present work reference letter but my former boss insisted that I include the name of the school which will cost me extra fee as I will have to print all the school's names on different letterhead. Assuming I want to apply to 10 schools now I have to name it in the letter one by one or else she won't sign. I want her to use “at your university” so I can use one scan copy for different universities. What do you advise?

Please I need an answer to all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by timestwo: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello house. Has anyone successfully paid through sterling Banks form A? How long did it take?

I am approaching 60 days with no luck yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please is visa biometrics assisted service ok.
Am seeing a closer date with it compare to self service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2022
shawrygal:
Please is visa biometrics assisted service ok.
Am seeing a closer date with it compare to self service.

Which date precisely and which tls?maybe I can as well choose assisted as am on it presently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skolex5: 12:11am On Oct 28, 2022
Who is in university of Plymouth currently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skolex5: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2022
timestwo:
Hello house. Has anyone successfully paid through sterling Banks form A? How long did it take?

I am approaching 60 days with no luck yet.

Bro , go and get pounds befor it attains 900 ,
And pay up your tuition .

Do it all when you can, suella bravermann is back o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Opsops:

Which date precisely and which tls?maybe I can as well choose assisted as am on it presently

Ikeja Tls. 2nd of November.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2022
shawrygal:

Ikeja Tls. 2nd of November.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 3:01am On Oct 28, 2022
KTEC:

They didn't disburse today due to Fx scarcity, however a day before they were still disbursing for August 17th

please do u know first bank current rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alwaysfavour: 4:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Gloriyah:

So sorry about this.
You would have to write to UKVI including the mail you received from your school letting them know you won’t be coming to the UK. It’s clearly not your fault.
Your IHS would be refunded but not your visa fee.

Thank you for your response, i deferred to September 2023 and I have also raised a complaint to Ukvi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 4:32am On Oct 28, 2022
AdeoyeAdefemi:

Remove Teesside from that list because I applied and was rejected I was told they classify Benin Certificate as HND by the rep in Nigeria. You can try University of Roehampton, bolton, or Robert Gordons University

@adeoye @tony and all....does teesside university require PoF before issuing CAS or it's only for visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Please, how do I send over this documentation. Can someone walk me through please. I applied to Coventry for undergraduate through UCA and I got this email for an offer from Coventry University.

I need assistance or clarification please.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Mzvelvet:
It is proper to include the school name in your reference letter.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trojan00(m): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Experts in the house . Pls must your marriage certificate be from Ikoyi registry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2022
KTEC:

Thanks for the update
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2022
headofschool:

@adeoye @tony and all....does teesside university require PoF before issuing CAS or it's only for visa
YES
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2022
Trojan00:
Experts in the house . Pls must your marriage certificate be from Ikoyi registry

No, not necessarily..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2022
headofschool:

Pof is required for Cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pheranmie(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Make una help me o
I entered the uk with a dependent visa on my wife
But unfortunately the conditions on my brp is incorrect. How do I change it asap as without this I can apply for a work here

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello

Here's a link to report this error,it should have restricted work

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem

Cheers

pheranmie:
Make una help me o
I entered the uk with a dependent visa on my wife
But unfortunately the conditions on my brp is incorrect. How do I change it asap as without this I can apply for a work here

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello

Please click the link and the accept the offer, this is conditional first

Once you do there will be a platform or an email to send your required documents

Cheers
slimmy2005:
Please, how do I send over this documentation. Can someone walk me through please. I applied to Coventry for undergraduate through UCA and I got this email for an offer from Coventry University.

I need assistance or clarification please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello

Your evidence and cover letter has to be solid to get that refund back

A proper decision would have been to request for a cancellation since you were advised that you will be deferred if you don't meet the last date of enrollment.Requesting a cancellation would mean your IHS will be refunded

Prepare the series of emails and request for escalation between yourself, Uni and UKVI respectively,add the decision by your Uni to defer your admission and add a solid cover letter asking for a refund or exemption to pay IHS fee when it is time to reapply

You can only try and see

Cheers

Alwaysfavour:

Thank you for your response, yes i do,v i even sent them complaint. I collected my passport on 13/10/2022 and the enrollment ended on 14/10/2022. The school sent me mail not to come since i didn't meet the enrollment.

So you know, I did bio aug 20, call and issue was escalated on the 12 of sept., another escalation on 4 of October. All this while, i didn't receive any NSF mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.