Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1017303 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello

That was a specific scenario but let's assume it is also requested from you

You will submit the 3months statements that you submitted as POF and a cover letter to explain when the account was opened and the reasons only 3months is submitted( you could cite reasons like customer service,closeness to work or home,easy access, interest benefits )

That should be fine, UKVi won't ask for documents unnecessarily unless it pertains to your application or there is an interest to do so

If they do, ask for other bank statements let us know we are here to advise

Again that scenario was a specific case

Cheers
kymkym:

Sorry about that.

My question has to do with the that was asked to submit accounts for 2020.

My question: If the POF account that is submitted is just 3 months old, how does one answer UKVI then?

If old account is submitted but different from the POF account initially submitted, can that be accepted as right response to the NSF raised?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 7:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning house,

Please has anyone successfully booked flight ticket using any of these Bank apps that offer flight ticket booking option? as i am about to use Access more to book mine. pls is it advisable. @dduchess9 and other experience gurus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello

I haven't but I will advise you to please compare prices with the airlines directly

I usually book directly,not through the bank or any third party app
Technically it should be fine since it's through your bank app

Cheers
vanod:
Good morning house,

Please has anyone successfully booked flight ticket using any of these Bank apps that offer flight ticket booking option? as i am about to use Access more to book mine. pls is it advisable. @dduchess9 and other experience gurus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning everyone
Has anyone successfully paid through from A recently?? pls how long did it take?

I await your response
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning everyone
Has anyone successfully paid through from A using UBA recently?? pls how long did it take?

I await your response
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by styless(f): 7:33am On Oct 28, 2022
kymkym:

Sorry about that.

My question has to do with the that was asked to submit accounts for 2020.

My question: If the POF account that is submitted is just 3 months old, how does one answer UKVI then?

If old account is submitted but different from the POF account initially submitted, can that be accepted as right response to the NSF raised?

The truth is that the "2020" in the letter he was sent must have been a mistake. It was 2022 they wanted to write. If you read the letter well, there were grammatical errors too. While they are professional, they are human and some of them make clear mistakes. Remember the case of someone who threatened to go to administrative review because the ECO calculated his outstanding fees wrong and they finally issued him his visa.

If you got something like that, send what you have and add a letter explaining your situation. It might point them to their error then and they will quickly stamp you. Just my input.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

I haven't but I will advise you to please compare prices with the airlines directly

I usually book directly,not through the bank or any third party app
Technically it should be fine since it's through your bank app

Cheers

Thanks for the prompt response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

That was a specific scenario but let's assume it is also requested from you

You will submit the 3months statements that you submitted as POF and a cover letter to explain when the account was opened and the reasons only 3months is submitted( you could cite reasons like customer service,closeness to work or home,easy access, interest benefits )

That should be fine, UKVi won't ask for documents unnecessarily unless it pertains to your application or there is an interest to do so

If they do, ask for other bank statements let us know we are here to advise

Again that scenario was a specific case

Cheers

Thanks so much for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2022
styless:

The truth is that the "2020" in the letter he was sent must have been a mistake. It was 2022 they wanted to write. If you read the letter well, there were grammatical errors too. While they are professional, they are human and some of them make clear mistakes. Remember the case of someone who threatened to go to administrative review because the ECO calculated his outstanding fees wrong and they finally issued him his visa.

If you got something like that, send what you have and add a letter explaining your situation. It might point them to their error then and they will quickly stamp you. Just my input.

Thanks so much for your input.

With my own understanding, I share the same position with you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2022
OK momma
Gloriyah:

Then leave it. The result of the test is what’s important.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alwaysfavour: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Your evidence and cover letter has to be solid to get that refund back

A proper decision would have been to request for a cancellation since you were advised that you will be deferred if you don't meet the last date of enrollment.Requesting a cancellation would mean your IHS will be refunded

Prepare the series of emails and request for escalation between yourself, Uni and UKVI respectively,add the decision by your Uni to defer your admission and add a solid cover letter asking for a refund or exemption to pay IHS fee when it is time to reapply

You can only try and see

Cheers

Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate and will work with your advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mancinho(f): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello guys,

For someone that just moved into another apartment. 

Please, is it necessary to change the residential address on the TB certificate to match the current address before applying for a VISA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello Great People. I am very appreciative of the numerous contributions of our selfless experienced expert here.

I am about to apply for my visa but certainly need answers to the following questions.

1. Because i dont like late procesess and since dependants are not going to travel with me in January, does it make sense I send in my application first and by the end of next month do same for my three dependants, as thier POF is still in the cooking?

2. For Teesside hopeful, where is the best location to receive my BRP?

@dduchess90 and others, thank you for for selfless service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mkotee212: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello to everyone, please I will deeply appreciate if I can get a list of schools in UK still available for January 2023 and with fast response. Thank you in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello

No it isn't

Cheers
mancinho:
Hello guys,

Please, is it necessary to change the residential address on the TB certificate to match the current address before applying for a VISA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello

Yes you can but bear in mind the ECO may still request for evidence of your own POF to confirm the funds are not recycled.

2.Your Uni is always the best option to collect your BRP

3. Anytime

Cheers
olaoye15:
Hello Great People. I am very appreciative of the numerous contributions of our selfless experienced expert here.

I am about to apply for my visa but certainly need answers to the following questions.

1. Because i dont like late procesess and since dependants are not going to travel with me in January, does it make sense I send in my application first and by the end of next month do same for my three dependants, as thier POF is still in the cooking?

2. For Teesside hopeful, where is the best location to receive my BRP?

@dduchess90 and others, thank you for for selfless service.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello

January is fast getting filled up

You may have to consider May or September 2023.

Have a look through the thread,there are list of Uni people have posted here numerous times

Cheers
mkotee212:
Hello to everyone, please I will deeply appreciate if I can get a list of schools in UK still available for January 2023 and with fast response. Thank you in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mancinho(f): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

No it isn't

Cheers
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trojan00(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Where did you do your bio? And pls did u use a foreign account as POF
Alwaysfavour:

Thank you for your response, yes i do,v i even sent them complaint. I collected my passport on 13/10/2022 and the enrollment ended on 14/10/2022. The school sent me mail not to come since i didn't meet the enrollment.

So you know, I did bio aug 20, call and issue was escalated on the 12 of sept., another escalation on 4 of October. All this while, i didn't receive any NSF mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning everyone
Has anyone successfully paid through from A using UBA recently?? pls how long did it take?

I await your response
Thank you
Pls assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skolex5: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Ruth1212:
Good morning everyone

I await your response
Thank you
Pls assist

The queue is mad , some people 2 months without debits , ther is shortage of FX.
Try and buy pounds at black market rate and do the needful before pounds attains 900.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Skolex5:

The queue is mad , some people 2 months without debits , ther is shortage of FX.
Try and buy pounds at black market rate and do the needful before pounds attains 900.

Cheers

Eweee e
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fizcoo20(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello, I want this question.

1. Which university in uk accept 5 or 6 times installments.

2. I was told dat is only the SCH dat can send my transcripts to d SCH am applying for.

3. How much POF will i b needed for a family of 4.

4. Will I need to scan the POF during visa application.

5. Which university is very affordable in UK

6. Which bank is Ok to open a Dom account.

Thanks in anticipation.

Did anyone have a sure plug for passport .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2022
fizcoo20:
Hello, I want this question.

1. Which university in uk accept 5 or 6 times installments.

2. I was told dat is only the SCH dat can send my transcripts to d SCH am applying for.

3. How much POF will i b needed for a family of 4.

4. Will I need to scan the POF during visa application.

5. Which university is very affordable in UK

6. Which bank is Ok to open a Dom account.

Thanks in anticipation..

Did anyone have a sure plug for passport .

Read the rules in the first page to understand about student visa and relevant information.

There is no fixed amount in POF. It depends on your course or where you will be staying (inside or outside London)

Also, tuition fees depends on the course. Same university have different course fees. You need to research by yourself

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medonatty45: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, pls i graduated in 2011 and i have worked for 2 companies before i started my own small business. I am trying to get reference letters from the two company but only 1 is available. The other company is not cooperating because we parted ways in a bitter manner. It is the last job i did before starting my small business. Can i use the only reference letter i got and then submit my cac as my current job? Or is it a must i get the letter from my all my places of work before the formation of my company? I appreciate everyone here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
mancinho:
Hello guys,

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Please click the link and the accept the offer, this is conditional first

Once you do there will be a platform or an email to send your required documents

Cheers
I did and there was none

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.