Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001471 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Charlena10: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pls how much is the total visa and IHS fee for the 4 of you...am trying to calculate for my family of 4 too
Mumibaby:
Visa Alert for family of 4
CAS oct 18th
Visa Application oct 18th
Biometric at Ikeja wed, oct 26th
CAS used mail. Friday night 28th
Brp for all. Saturday, 12am,Oct 29th
Collection Mail for MA Monday 31st
Collection Mail for dependant 01.11
We have collected our passports today.

I did priority, others standard.

I want to appreciate everyone on this platform, you guys are wonderful.
What God cannot do does not exist.
Teeside university.

Please I will like to travel with malaria drug, vit c, multivitamin and cough syrups because of my kids, how can I do this without issues at the airport. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Juwon21: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
LordIsaac:

Don't use Union...I had to remove my funds after staying on ADB Supervisor stage for two months and daily calls.
Thank you for the response, now which bank in Nigeria can one use that is fast (a month) cos i am tired of all this news of people waiting for 2 months with other popular banks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Palolisthajoly: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yes I paid for priority and my first masters was in Nigeria.

onyiokoye:
Congrats. Did you pay for priority? And was your first masters in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MelaninGemstone(f): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
onyiokoye:
I hope you know they can revoke a visa already given. Don’t do it next time.
how will they identify me and revoke ? Lol

Revoke kor, Rejoice ni

Mtcheww
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Did you just ask how they will identify you? Lmao. Obviously, you’ve not heard of cases where people’s visas got revoked because they went back to their file to do further checks.

People that have your details in their database same way US embassy has your details in their database. You’re asking me how they will identify you.

Take corrections and do the right thing next time. Just pray you're not a scapegoat.

A student visa cancellation arises when a student visa, which has already been granted, is cancelled by the Department. This can be due to several reasons, including not complying with your student visa conditions, providing false information in your student visa application, or based on character grounds.

MelaninGemstone:
how will they identify me and revoke ? Lol

Revoke kor, Rejoice ni

Mtcheww
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Did you fill academic progression form?
Palolisthajoly:
Yes I paid for priority and my first masters was in Nigeria.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cincolaze(f): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
mudimooon:
Thanks for the feedback.
So this is the screenshot of my dashboard. The remaining requirements is the English and I had a c6 in English in WAEC. Pls what should I do??

Seems like they need waec certificate and not just the result slip. I called them this morning and they asked me to either upload my waec certificate or provide a scratch card for verification and I've sent that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello house please advise me... I've gotten offer from 3 schools.. Surrey, Canterbury Christ school, and portsmouth but the one I wish to attend is uni of Suffolk which am yet to get an offer. And I applied on the 15th of sept, I got a mail from them last 2 weeks, 22nd of October to be precise.. I was told to submit my original certificate on or before 28th of October, which I submitted immediately I got the mail, and I received a message 2 days later that the certificate has been attached to my application. Now it's 3rd of nov and I'm yet to get a decision. I sent them a mail yesterday, which they replied that my application is bin reviewed. Please advise me, should I just pick one from 3 the offers I received or I should give them(suffolk) little time? I'm picking Suffolk because there tuition fee is ok and also the payment plan... Pls advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didi14: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello Everyone, is it possible to collect my children’s brp in Uk without them having to come to Uk yet. Then I’ll go back and pick them when I’m ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good afternoon my people. Thank you guys for all you are helping us out here for. It's really not easy.
Pls can some clearify if UKVI has stopped recognizing church marriage certificates.

I heard that some visa was refused based on that. They are saying that it has to be court certificate..
I will soon submit my application and what I have is church marriage certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
For waec certificate you can download a digital copy at www.waec.org

For exam results from 1999

They charge a fee of 7600 naira for the service

After payment you'll be asked to update your name on their platform so that it tallies with the one on your BVN or NIN. You'll be able to view and download your certificate after they have verified your NIN or BVN.

Be careful not to make a mistake on their portal. Waec doesn't have a swift resolution system in place yet for this portal

[quote author=cincolaze post=118092329][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LordIsaac(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Juwon21:

Thank you for the response, now which bank in Nigeria can one use that is fast (a month) cos i am tired of all this news of people waiting for 2 months with other popular banks
Honestly, I really did research on this due to my experience with Union, and I came to a sad realization that no bank is fast (except by a miracle). Just pick one and zero your mind for two months, it won't exceed it (but please avoid Zenith, they just entered first week of September).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
mudimooon:
Thanks for the feedback.
So this is the screenshot of my dashboard. The remaining requirements is the English and I had a c6 in English in WAEC. Pls what should I do??

upload ur waec, u can quickly pay for Duolingo and get ur result within 48hrs, it's cheaper. $20

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Charlena10:
Pls how much is the total visa and IHS fee for the 4 of you...am trying to calculate for my family of 4 too
Ihs is 1382.14 for each person
427 for visa fee for each person.
Multiply by 4.
Pls add Xtra o....like $200 dollar extra

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
mudimooon:
Thanks for the feedback.

I think you will need to fix the English requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello house, i want to be educated urgently on my UK post graduate application for May 2023 intake. Already had a postgraduate degree in Nigeria and intended to have another in related field. Pls, advice me if it's a wise decision or i should just applied with my first degree?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LordHiffy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
femredhead:
Is there anyone here that have gotten Unconditional offer for January 2023 from RGU?
Yeah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mzvelvet:
For your preferred school, find a telegram or WhatsApp group of prospective students like you. Join the group and ask questions. You'll have a sense of how many are still waiting on offers or how far most of them have gone with their application process at the school. That way, you'll know if the school is typically slow with sending out offers or if your case is one-off

Thanks bro.. But I tried searching on telegram, no result for University of Suffolk.. Please is there how to go about searching and joining one ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosville(f): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please has anyone gotten an offer from the Plymouth University? Still waiting on them..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
olaoye15:
Hello Great People.

Thanks for your resourceful responses during my applications and appointment scheduling paths. I appreciate the likes of Dduchess90 and Gloriyah and others for thier extraordinary commitments to this forum. You guys are great.

Please guys, does one require a transit visa to fly Qatar Airways from Nigeris to Heathrow?

It looks like it provides the most affordable ticket for my proposed date of travel.

Thank you guys.

No, you don’t need a transit visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please Is it safe to use a new bank account (about a month old) to show POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tashawrites:
Please Is it safe to use a new bank account (about a month old) to show POF

yup.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thanks!
Gloriyah:

yup.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Glodmovick(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello everyone .good afternoon .. is anyone studying Creative Art or have an idea .. I'll like to know Universities in the UK that offers top up degree in creative art with affordable tuition fee abeg. Also in an environment with job opportunities for international student thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vjtimmzy: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello house this is urgent, a friend of mine graduated from a university in Benin republic with a 2:1 in mass communication and he does not have English language in his waec but he has literature in English, he want to go for master next year January or February in the UK, what school is best for him and even if an agent can be recommended. I would love a quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cityboy123: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please i applied for Bsc Degree at Greenwich UNI.
I got a message, What did they mean by studying towards National or Higher Diploma? I applied for Bsc.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mablove:
Good afternoon my people. Thank you guys for all you are helping us out here for. It's really not easy.
Pls can some clearify if UKVI has stopped recognizing church marriage certificates.

I heard that some visa was refused based on that. They are saying that it has to be court certificate..
I will soon submit my application and what I have is church marriage certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.