Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001115 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pls ,is the IHS fee for one year of two ?
Mumibaby:

Ihs is 1382.14 for each person
427 for visa fee for each person.
Multiply by 4.
Pls add Xtra o....like $200 dollar extra
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mablove:
Good afternoon my people. Thank you guys for all you are helping us out here for. It's really not easy.
Pls can some clearify if UKVI has stopped recognizing church marriage certificates.
I heard that some visa was refused based on that. They are saying that it has to be court certificate..
I will soon submit my application and what I have is church marriage certificate.
submit your certificate along with proofs of genuine relationship.. the embassy does not base genuineness of relationship on court certificate… unmarried partners have received visas too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
mudimooon:
Thanks for the feedback.
So this is the screenshot of my dashboard. The remaining requirements is the English and I had a c6 in English in WAEC. Pls what should I do??

upload your Waec certificate ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bola01234: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
giselle237:
submit your certificate along with proofs of genuine relationship.. the embassy does not base genuineness of relationship on court certificate… unmarried partners have received visas too.

U mean partners that have been living together but didn't get the marriage certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tashawrites:
I mentioned it in my application to the UK in 2019, my uncle was meant to be my sponsor, and sincerely I didn't see the option to include uncle in may, so they assumed I was lying.
go to the end of the refusal letter… you need to be sure you were not banned for 10 years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
bola01234:

U mean partners that have been living together but didn't get the marriage certificate
yes as long as you can prove you are genuinely a couple you can apply
Having marriage certificate is no proof in isolation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Send your reply to the email specified there and tell them No, that you have not studied National or Higher Diploma and that you are also not studying towards National or Higher Diploma.

And if you have, reply with Yes.
Cityboy123:
Please i applied for Bsc Degree at Greenwich UNI.
I got a message, What did they mean by studying towards National or Higher Diploma? I applied for Bsc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Elolam87:
Pls ,is the IHS fee for one year of two ?
Two

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Okay
Mumibaby:

Two
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pls help me o, can one use Providus Bank for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
No I wasn’t
giselle237:
go to the end of the refusal letter… you need to be sure you were not banned for 10 years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yes
eboniee024rill:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
onyiokoye:
Yes
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello guys, good evening
Please I and my husband want to book an appointment for TB test..pls can he book with an expired passport? If yes ,what about the expiry date of the old passport..His new passport is not out yet

I await your response. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you so much for your response. By genuine relationship you will mean like wedding pictures, family photos, and what?

giselle237:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medonatty45: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
IFSHR:

Yes...what they need is the pin
thank y’all. I uploaded it and they dropped cas within 2hrs.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SamAfrik(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Palolisthajoly:
Yes I paid for priority and my first masters was in Nigeria.

Congratulations
Did you mention it in your visa application?

Is it necessary that MSc is uploaded for visa application even when only BSc degree is mentioned on CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SamAfrik(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
rossydot:
Hello house, i want to be educated urgently on my UK post graduate application for May 2023 intake. Already had a postgraduate degree in Nigeria and intended to have another in related field. Pls, advice me if it's a wise decision or i should just applied with my first degree?
Most times they prefer applicants to do another masters in unrelated field to the first. I think it all depends on your statement of purpose. You have to make it convincing and show how important the intended study is to your career. Otherwise your first degree should be enough.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello

Won't it be better to get the new passport than use an expired one

It's always better to have a clean straightforward document

Cheers
Ruth1212:
Hello guys, good evening
Please I and my husband want to book an appointment for TB test..pls can he book with an expired passport? If yes ,what about the expiry date of the old passport..His new passport is not out yet

I await your response. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello

You can use any bank regulated by the CBN

Cheers
eboniee024rill:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Horlamidei:
@Gloriyah
@dduchess90
You guys are the best.

@others who respond to questions been asked. You guys are muah!

My brp just dropped now.
My brp just dropped when my application is still on “Application received by DMC”. Is this successful or should I say am safe to celebrate.

I will share my application timeline and documents probably after the close of work today or after my collection mail because there is a lot my application can contribute to this forum. A lot..

NB: My application is still on “application received by dmc”. Am i safe to celebrate or totally successful??
Congratulations bro. When was your biometrics date, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello

Congratulations

Cheers
Horlamidei:
@Gloriyah
@dduchess90
You guys are the best.

@others who respond to questions been asked. You guys are muah!

My brp just dropped now.
My brp just dropped when my application is still on “Application received by DMC”. Is this successful or should I say am safe to celebrate.

I will share my application timeline and documents probably after the close of work today or after my collection mail because there is a lot my application can contribute to this forum. A lot..

NB: My application is still on “application received by dmc”. Am i safe to celebrate or totally successful??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello

Yes to add to what @Giselle237 has said

Bills paid together, joint statement, investments, hospital or rental bills if any, the list is endless

Pictures are good but add more verifiable document

Cheers
Mablove:
Thank you so much for your response. By genuine relationship you will mean like wedding pictures, family photos, and what?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello

BRP is collected either 10days after arriving or before the vigenette expires whichever comes first not in advance.
They need to touch down with the visa vigenette they have

Plus you have to be nominated to do so,here's a link to request for that when it is time
https://www.biometric-residence-permit.service.gov.uk/someone-else/arrange?_ga=2.155509307.1824724144.1667461418-1864195908.1651601441

Cheers
Didi14:
Hello Everyone, is it possible to collect my children’s brp in Uk without them having to come to Uk yet. Then I’ll go back and pick them when I’m ready.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mablove(f): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you ma'am, this helps more.

dduchess90:
Hello

Yes to add to what @Giselle237 has said

Bills paid together, joint statement, investments, hospital or rental bills if any, the list is endless

Pictures are good but add more verifiable document

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teejackz11009: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Is there anyone who applied to University college Birmingham here?Or who has experience about the School?Very Urgent please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Won't it be better to get the new passport than use an expired one

It's always better to have a clean straightforward document

Cheers

Alright..Yhank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You can use any bank regulated by the CBN

Cheers
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.