Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001022 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
fizcoo20:
I want to ask, am a guardian to my late brother son. We bear d same surname. But my point is. Did I need to write any letter being his guardian. Before starting d visa application. Thanks in anticipation.
I don’t think you can travel with him except he is officially adopted with court documents to show + late father’s death certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
fizcoo20:

Alright. Thanks.

Do u make use of church wedding certificate or d registry.

Thanks in anticipation

Registry, please!
In Nigeria, not all churches are registered or licensed for this. You know there are churches at every corner.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dreamsss: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Guys please I'm confused about something. Do I pay for the very first Wes recipient I choose, after myself that's been chosen by default to receive the mailed report?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Please how much was your visa fee and ihs as a family of three
Joydan95:
VISA Alert ������
Family of 3

MA: standard

Dependents : standard

September intake but deferred to January.

CAS: 8th of September

Visa Application: 13th October (Standard)

Biometrics : 27th October

BRP Mail for MA: 3rd November 12:03am

BRP Mail for Dependents: 3rd November 11:53pm

Collection Mail: 3rd November

Passport Pick Up : soon

No NSF

Documents submitted for MA
-O level Certificate
- B.Sc Certificate and transcript
- TB certificate
- NYSC certificate (No work experience, concluded NYSC in 2019)
-Marriage certificate
- CAS
- POF for family of three
- International passport
- Family pictures

Documents for Wife (Dependents)
- Marriage certificate
- Change of name
- Newspaper publication
- NYSC certificate ( cos it carries my maiden name)
- Birth certificate
- POF consent
- Pregnancy Photoshoot pictures
- TB certificate
- International passport
- Family pictures

Documents for Dependent (Child)
- Birth certificate
- Up to date immunization card
- TB certificate
- Parent consent
- POF consent
- International passport
- Birth photos
- 1 year old birthday photo, family photo

N/B : Form A process started since March and debit happened in July (you can imagine), the reason for the deferment. Please try and start the process early so the Form A process won’t frustrate you.

Above all , we thank God cos God came through for us even in our lowest moments in this journey . Indeed my time on the prayer alter was not in vain cos What God cannot do, does not exist. cheesy

Thank you all for the support and answers to all questions. I hope this information is helpful cos the information others gave was helpful to me during the journey. Wish you all success in your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

You can use your church wedding certificate

Cheers
fizcoo20:

Alright. Thanks.

Do u make use of church wedding certificate or d registry.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

You should be able to escalate it

Do another paid call and request for escalation if they haven't done so already

Cheers
Creatosben:
Hello Everyone,

Please I need your help

I had my biometrics on 28th October(Priority)
Got an empty nsf on 31st October
Did a paid call today 4th November and was told it is awaiting a decision (still on DMC), and nothing was required
Pls how do I go about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

If the original statement already had POF for your dependant then please print an up to date statement and submit

You can't reuse a statement you used solely for your application, that is recycled funds and will attract a ban if caught

Your POF and that of your dependant is for your study and use in the UK please

Cheers
Greathand01:
Good morning, please how do I calculate POF for a dependant, can I still use the statement of account I used then (it's past 31days already) or I have to run another one again, if yes, is it going to be in my name or the dependant name. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:19am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

A church certificate can be used

Cheers
infosoftlife:

Registry, please!
In Nigeria, not all churches are registered or licensed for this. You know there are churches at every corner.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

With WES it depends on what you have requested for

They will send to the recipient if you have selected that, there should be a discount for multiple recipients if you want that or perhaps just stick to your copy,you should be able to also toggle different recipients if needed

Why are you using WES for your study application?

Cheers
Dreamsss:
Guys please I'm confused about something. Do I pay for the very first Wes recipient I choose, after myself that's been chosen by default to receive the mailed report?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ntyce(m): 2:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Just received my BRP mail, applied alone as a dependent.

Did biometrics on Monday, Oct 31.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

UKVI will only officially close for approved bank holidays, so 26th and 27th December

There may be reduced working capacity if staff wants to take the remaining annual leave and don't want to accrue them but the team should be able to balance the workload and who gets to take some annual leave

In summary, slow response perhaps but not closed except bank holidays

Cheers

Tashawrites:
Guys please when does UKVI close for the year in December? Is it 17th or 18th. Or if they don’t close at all, I’ll like to know. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

Everything stated in your CAS
TB
POF
Additional documents pending on your situation i.e study gaps

Cheers
mancinho:
Hello guys,

Please what are the requirements for UKVI biometrics after self upload?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:43am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

That is an error,It should show restricted work

There are no official changes on the condition for partner dependants visa

You can correct this when you have received your BRP, Here is a link to do so

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem

Cheers

Palolisthajoly:
Good afternoon all, I just collected our passports and my dependent visa says "no work, no business"... Are dependents no longer allowed to work? What can I do pls? How can this be corrected?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 2:59am On Nov 05, 2022
zanebaddo:
Please guys what can I do in this situation? Can any body help me with something I can do to meet up?

I got a message from the school that the deadline for CAS Issuance is on 21st of this month, And mine won't be processed until the school confirms my payment which is yet to leave my account due to the form A delay. Currently at UBA initiated on 26th October. I just contacted someone who said they can fast track the payment but they are asking for 400k which is outrageous. My POF has just started counting a 2days ago. Booked TB test already. And pre cas interview on 8th November
Send your school a screen grab of the form A process page....don't pay for any fast track, don't waste money....uba I heard takes 6wks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omonas035(f): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2022
For those that have received CAS from University of Lincoln, did you declare your dependants. I have one dependant. I heard that the Uni need not know if you have dependants. I am asking for clarifications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Crackhead25(m): 5:40am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2022
ntyce:
Just received my BRP mail, applied alone as a dependent.

Did biometrics on Monday, Oct 31.

Congratulations. It seems like the leadtime has reduced significantly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by honey2z4eva(m): 5:50am On Nov 05, 2022
I don't think you need to fund for 28days to receive CAS in NORTHAMPTON.
The School don't really require such.
Pls verify further.

Obanikennedy:

Boss I got an offer at the University of Northampton, I'm currently processing my fees but I'm confused if I need to fund my account now or wait till after d school have recieved my payment before I start funding for the 28 days period.
Kindly assist with more details as the Nigerian office hardly respond to emails or phone calls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Crackhead25(m): 5:59am On Nov 05, 2022
emperorlaqrin:

Thanks bro I got Egypt air
H.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ntyce(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2022
victorVIC1:

Congratulations. It seems like leadtime has reduced significant

Thanks, sure processing time is now faster

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joydan95: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2022
adzedec0224:
Please how much was your visa fee and ihs as a family of three

IHS was $1081.66/ person
Visa was $418 per person

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dreamsss: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

With WES it depends on what you have requested for

They will send to the recipient if you have selected that, there should be a discount for multiple recipients if you want that or perhaps just stick to your copy,you should be able to also toggle different recipients if needed

Why are you using WES for your study application?

Cheers

Oh thanks for responding. I am using Wes because I am applying to schools through the SOPHAS centralized system, which is a system that most public health programs (in US) use. I remember adding only SOPHAS as a recipient but I did not pay an extra cash, so I don't know if it was sent. I look at the list of recipients now and I see only myself as the recipient (by default) who has been mailed a report and I'm confused, because I don't want to waste time if I have to pay for it to be sent and I don't want to pay twice for a service (if the first recipient does not require any extra payment).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Joydan95:

IHS was $1081.66/ person
Visa was $418 per person

Hello is this ihs for a 12 months course pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akpuoru: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Good morning all, I have been refused visa twice to the UK.
First was in 2018. We applied as a family to attend a niece's wedding. All of us were denied. However, my wife and daughter reapplied for the same wedding trip and were given visa.
I did not reapply due to work. Reason for my refusal was that I did not provide evidence of my financial state. (My pension account was used instead of my regular account. I wasn't really around during the application)
This year I decided on going for a short vacation to UK during my annual leave. My plan was to use the opportunity to assess the 3 universities that offered me admission for a Master program. Had planned the trip for the 3rd to the 10th of October this year. I did my biometrics on 23rd August but a refusal email was sent on the 19th of October. Reason is that I did not explain funds that entered my account. But the fact is that I did.
I don't know how these may affect my application for my student visa which I am processing now. I'll love advice on how to go about my application. My offer is for January 2023. I have passed my PreCAS interview waiting to process my CAS.
Kind regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ogidiventure: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2022
Pls can student copy of transcript be used to apply for admission?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2022
infosoftlife:

Registry, please!

Certificate Churches and mosque are allowed oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.