Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005272 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Vullia:
Good afternoon house ,asking for a friend .
Please is it right for someone helping to fast tract Form A ask for your trade system login details and password ,telling him they want to check some documents on the portal.Am worried cos all this bank guys cannot be trusted .Help help help !!!
If you don’t feel like it, send the documents to him through mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gloriyah:

It’s listed on the uK gov website is all you need to know that it’s legit.
I had to ask because someone mentioned IOM only is accepted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chibabe4eva: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please who has used gtbank for form A kindly share how long it takes to get debited and get ur telex...
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
The aboki should be able to transfer the pounds to your domiciliary account directly.

Shimog:
Good morning my people, i have a small issue, i got 2k pounds from aboki, pls how do i send this to a relative in UK, so that he can pay for me?i tried using gtb but Gtb has delayed this transaction since last week, pls which other options do i have, my deadline is close?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Looks like the information has been updated to include QLife, St Nicholas and the Consultant's Practice in addition to IOM due to the high demand of tests and the appointment issues with getting it done at IOM.
JaySterling:
I had to ask because someone mentioned IOM only is accepted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chibabe4eva: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pls who has used gtbank, fidelity, ecobank or fcmb for form A...
Pls what's ur experience on any of d abv named bank pls... how long did it take to b debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
mimilyrics:
Looks like the information has been updated to include QLife, St Nicholas and the Consultant's Practice in addition to IOM due to the high demand of tests and the appointment issues with getting it done at IOM.
Thank you for this information

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello everyone. Please I need input on the way forward to this. I initiated form A about a month ago in UBA. At adb supervisor stage, I got this response "conflicting applicant's detail and account to be debited details" and it's recommended for rejection.
I initiated with by bvn but the account to be debited is my husband's. I uploaded all necessary documents Please I want to know if there is a way i can amend or should I cancel and re-initiate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Guys, I need urgent advice, my proof of fund have not matured at all, still in the 2nd day

And I need to book application for biometrics on time because of lack of available dates

Please what do I do

I am aware one cannot book biometrics without starting the visa application and paying visa fees and one cannot start visa application without proof of funds being in the 28th day

Please help! I am confused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Abort! Abort biometrics appointment mission!! Wait until your POF is mature before you submit your application and start checking for appointment dates, please.
JaySterling:
Guys, I need urgent advice, my proof of fund have not matured at all, still in the 2nd day

And I need to book application for biometrics on time because of lack of available dates

Please what do I do

I am aware one cannot book biometrics without starting the visa application and paying visa fees and one cannot start visa application without proof of funds being in the 28th day

Please help! I am confused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olayide01(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good afternoon, Please I made a mistake in my daughters arrangement of name, I put the first name to middle. I have paid for ihs and visa fee and my appointment is this Friday. What can I do to correct it please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Papuzzy: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good evening everyone....Please for people that applied to the university of Hull...Do they accept C6 in English for September 2023 intake?...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Systrom(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
fun2fun:
Hello everyone. Please I need input on the way forward to this. I initiated form A about a month ago in UBA. At adb supervisor stage, I got this response "conflicting applicant's detail and account to be debited details" and it's recommended for rejection.
I initiated with by bvn but the account to be debited is my husband's. I uploaded all necessary documents Please I want to know if there is a way i can amend or should I cancel and re-initiate?
You Nigerians like putting yourself in unnecessary quagmires. I am an ex-banker in an old generation bank that handled most of these form A requests. During my time, we rejected a lot of requests.

You applied with your BVN why didn’t your husband transfer the money to your account and then you input your own bank account as account to get debited details ??

undecided

One month of waiting wasted for nothing. Cancel and re-initiate. No other way
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
You should have used your husband's bvn. Always use the bvn of the person whose account is to be debited.
fun2fun:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by efosakelly: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Coolcube:
Hello everyone. Please I am having difficulties getting a biometric date at Abuja TLS. Are they closed?
They are not closed, Remove the Flexi appointment from your Cart and you will find a date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vickyfabs(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello everyone, please I have been processing my Form A payment for close to two months now, to no avail. I want to inquire if someone outside the country decides to help me facilitate the tuition deposit payment through western union, wat will be the implications when using his credit card and payment in USD.

Are my going to lose more money compared to when using the normal Form A payment. What could the rate be? Any help??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
Your visa application will start once you make your payment. You can start but don't pay until your POF is over 28 days.

Please does this really matter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
mimilyrics:
Abort! Abort biometrics appointment mission!! Wait until your POF is mature before you submit your application and start checking for appointment dates, please.
Ah, there must be another way

Time is running out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Coolcube: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
JaySterling:
Ah, there must be another way

Time is running out
Aja ti o ba maa sonu, Ko ni gbo fere olode

Someone should translate for him

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yhn1: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
22teddybear:
The aboki should be able to transfer the pounds to your domiciliary account directly.

Transfer from your gtb pounds account to the recipient via i banking only shouldnt take more than 48hours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Are you sure there is no online portal for the UI records office? Most schools are beginning to leverage on technology for processes like this. They receive payments via remita. Go and find out as regards UI.

All the best!

robify01:
Greetings all.

Please is it possible to apply to any UK school without transcript? I have been waiting for UI Non-academic staffs to resume till now.

Since it's late to start applying for January, it seems September 2023 is the next intake, right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yes you can.

All the clinics listed on Gov dot uk site are authorised to do TB test for UK visa applicants.

JaySterling:
Hey Guys, can I use Q-Life Family Clinic for TB test ?

It’s listed in the GOV. UK website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
CV writing has evolved. Remove date of birth, your address (your location e.g Lagos, Nigeria is now preferred). Some jobs require you include only your skill sets e.g SQL, Python etc, no university of xxxx needed.

If you are on tiktok check out greglangstaff
The guy gives good advice on CV writing.

All the best!
robify01:
Any particular format for UK CV?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Systrom:
You Nigerians like putting yourself in unnecessary quagmires. I am an ex-banker in an old generation bank that handled most of these form A requests. During my time, we rejected a lot of requests.

You applied with your BVN why didn’t your husband transfer the money to your account and then you input your own bank account as account to get debited details ??

undecided

One month of waiting wasted for nothing. Cancel and re-initiate. No other way

Well, I used my husband's bank because he has an old account with UBA and we have someone who can help with fast track.

More input please. I also initiated with globus, access and unity (my personal accounts) the same day I did the uba own. only access has gotten to adb supervisor because it was not funded. While globus and unity are still at adb reviewer for a month now. Am thinking of transferring the money to any of the 3 banks pls which do you think will be fast?
Note, I don't know anyone in any of the 3 banks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
onyiokoye:
You should have used your husband's bvn. Always use the bvn of the person whose account is to be debited.

Na ignorance o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
fun2fun:

Well, I used my husband's bank because he has an old account with UBA and we have someone who can help with fast track.

More input please. I also initiated with globus, access and unity (my personal accounts) the same day I did the uba own. only access has gotten to adb supervisor because it was not funded. While globus and unity are still at adb reviewer for a month now. Am thinking of transferring the money to any of the 3 banks pls which do you think will be fast?
Note, I don't know anyone in any of the 3 banks

Did you add your marriage certificate as part of the documents you uploaded?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lifeisgoody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
As the main applicant, pls what should I do here?
"You don't have any dependants"

There are dependants oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.