Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1014223 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jona48(m): 6:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Deboolu:
@TheGeneralunum and all,
kindly assist with FLYWIRE document guide. Its urgent
here is my mail : dotebolaku@gmail.com

@Deboolu, I wasn't given the guide when I requested he only contacted via pm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2022
First of all, Form A queue is Very Long so you should have done that since.

Secondly, The money in your account is supposed to be your tuition balance and the maintenance funds so initiating Form A to pay your tuition is not supposed to affect anything. You are supposed to add extra money to your funds if you're using naira because of currency fluctuation to cover any shortfall.

If you're waiting for your visa to come out before initiating Form A and you hope to resume school in January or February, just pray for a miracle to happen.

jorez:
Good day house,
Please is it advisable to initiate forrm A application after printing statement of account and applying for visa, If the account is debited and there is a shortfall in the account balance before visa approval will there not be consequence?
Kind advise please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2022
Why would anyone use that as a narration in the first place?
Aadetutu:
Please does the transaction narration matter in our bank statement?
I have a credit transfer narration of

Because I'm a thief

On the 13th day of counting pof.

Would I have to start counting again?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blurpy: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Yes Ikeja priority
Blackdove:
please, which tls did you get this date? thanks , is it ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2022
koonleh:
Pls I need an advice, my POF is going to be ready next week. Can I go ahead and fill the visa application, and submit pay the ihs, and book for biometric. Or I will need the POF, so I should just wait till the POF is ready before all these steps.

Thank u .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pakirisuitesphc(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Your visa application will start once you make your payment. You can start but don't pay until your POF is over 28 days.

[quote author=Phil46 post=118240355][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Margs(f): 7:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Hi everyone, I got a conditional offer from Uni of Herts, paid the deposit on the 7th of October and I have been waiting for a full offer since then. Is it supposed to take that long? School starts in Jan! Please does anyone know what I can do. I have been calling the school and sending emails. Will I still be able to process a visa and get in before school starts?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by efosakelly: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2022
koonleh:
Pls I need an advice, my POF is going to be ready next week. Can I go ahead and fill the visa application, and submit pay the ihs, and book for biometric. Or I will need the POF, so I should just wait till the POF is ready before all these steps.

Thank u .
Go ahead, fill it pay and book appointment on a date after your POF matures, am advicing you from multiple experience.
I know every other person may advice you otherwise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2022
onyiokoye:
First of all, Form A queue is Very Long so you should have done that since.

Secondly, The money in your account is supposed to be your tuition balance and the maintenance funds so initiating Form A to pay your tuition is not supposed to affect anything. You are supposed to add extra money to your funds if you're using naira because of currency fluctuation to cover any shortfall.

If you're waiting for your visa to come out before initiating Form A and you hope to resume school in January or February, just pray for a miracle to happen.

Thank you for this enlightenment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Good morning

What are the documents I need to take to biometric centre?

After uploading all my supporting documents, will I still be required to show all the original documents uploaded?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Salami71: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2022
kymkym:
Good morning

What are the documents I need to take to biometric centre?

After uploading all my supporting documents, will I still be required to show all the original documents uploaded?

1. Document checklist. ( First Page Only)

2. TLS confirmation email ( First page only)

3. Photocopy of your passport data page. (Colored)

4. Original international passport.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kayultimate(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2022
Please guys I got a conditional offer from ulster university on 30th of September and i uploaded the documents needed the next day. I'm yet to get to unconditional offer. Is there possibility of getting an offer now for January intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2022
If they have a Nigerian rep. Contact the person. They should be able to provide you with an update ASAP

Margs:
Hi everyone, I got a conditional offer from Uni of Herts, paid the deposit on the 7th of October and I have been waiting for a full offer since then. Is it supposed to take that long? School starts in Jan! Please does anyone know what I can do. I have been calling the school and sending emails. Will I still be able to process a visa and get in before school starts?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Check if they have a Nigerian rep. Contact them

kayultimate:
Please guys I got a conditional offer from ulster university on 30th of September and i uploaded the documents needed the next day. I'm yet to get to unconditional offer. Is there possibility of getting an offer now for January intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2022

Dm uhnigeria on Instagram or omobee_uh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
Your visa application will start once you make your payment. You can start but don't pay until your POF is over 28 days.

Okay. Many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2022
jhummy:
Please does this mean i cannot make the Januaryintake again?

Kindly advise

No. You can still make it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Coolcube: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2022
n
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2022
Try printing out you statement and read through to see if it appears there. Mine, I have never seen a narration on my own
Aadetutu:
Please does the transaction narration matter in our bank statement?
I have a credit transfer narration of

Because I'm a thief

On the 13th day of counting pof.

Would I have to start counting again?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adubam(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Gloriyah:

Your POF needs to be in your account for a minimum of 28 days before you can print out a statement and apply for visa. If you’re for January intake, you should have started since the first day of this month.

Hello,

What of us waiting for January intake with no offer yet. Do we need to start POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nadingo: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Good morning my people. I have $250 in my fidelity bank Dom account and I decided to take advantage of the recent hike in dollar price to withdraw and sell it to aboki. But I've been to the only two fidelity bank branches in my state and they both are claiming they don't have dollar in cash to give me. So I want to know if there is a way I can sell it online at current black market rate. Pls note that the dollar card linked to the account has expired and I've not renewed it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Parrotpal(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2022
Hello everyone,

I just collected my WAEC certificate, I intend to use it as alternative to IELTS for UK student visa.

But I discovered my first name "Babatunde" was misspelt as "Babtunde" and my middle name as "O" instead of the full middle name.

Does it matters? Will this be a reasonable ground for UKVI for visa refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2022
adubam:

Hello,

What of us waiting for January intake with no offer yet. Do we need to start POF?
Start when you get an offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Creatosben:
Hello Everyone,

Please I need your help

I had my biometrics on 28th October(Priority)
Got an empty nsf on 31st October
Did a paid call today 4th November and was told it is awaiting a decision (still on DMC), and nothing was required
Pls how do I go about it.

Hello, how did you resolve this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2022
Salami71:

1. Document checklist. ( First Page Only)

2. TLS confirmation email ( First page only)

3. Photocopy of your passport data page. (Colored)

4. Original international passport.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Get an affidavit
Parrotpal:
Hello everyone,

I just collected my WAEC certificate, I intend to use it as alternative to IELTS for UK student visa.

But I discovered my first name "Babatunde" was misspelt as "Babtunde" and my middle name as "O" instead of the full middle name.

Does it matters? Will this be a reasonable ground for UKVI for visa refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CowbellY: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Coolcube:
Hello everyone. Please I am having difficulties getting a biometric date at Abuja TLS. Are they closed?

No. Keep checking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aadetutu(f): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Oh okay thanks id do that

Try printing out you statement and read through to see if it appears there. Mine, I have never seen a narration on my own[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koonleh: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2022
efosakelly:

Go ahead, fill it pay and book appointment on a date after your POF matures, am advicing you from multiple experience.
I know every other person may advice you otherwise.

Thank u so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2022
kayultimate:

Ulster will waste your time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shimog(m): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good morning my people, i have a small issue, i got 2k pounds from aboki, pls how do i send this to a relative in UK, so that he can pay for me?i tried using gtb but Gtb has delayed this transaction since last week, pls which other options do i have, my deadline is close?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ourhumanity: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello house
@Gloriyah @duchess please do I need original transcript to apply for VISA?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.