Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002242 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Also one more thing pls, my school enrollment date is 23rd January and the end date is 13th February.. will I be able to meet up if I wait till the sputum result is out in IOM .. the doctor said 10 weeks, but someone here told me that It could be 9 weeks .. pls will I still be able to meet up?

dduchess90:
Hello

My thoughts on this is Q-life will follow the same procedure with IOM. That is why they are part of the HO standards and not just any hospital

Your decisions are on assumptions.

Hopefully it goes okay,do let them know you have previously done more Tb test and x-rays so they can advise if it's safe to proceed or not

Your health first over studying in the UK

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Hello

It depends on the Uni,

When did you start the count for 9-10 weeks?

You should still be able to meet up with your end date and request possible extension to resume after then if you confirm from your Uni

You might need to consider paying for priority

While waiting get your documents ready to go

Cheers
Ruth1212:
Also one more thing pls, my school enrollment date is 23rd January and the end date is 13th February.. will I be able to meet up if I wait till the sputum result is out in IOM .. the doctor said 10 weeks, but someone here told me that It could be 9 weeks .. pls will I still be able to meet up?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Pappyyanky1:

It was 16th (priority)
wow. Just be patience. I did my bio on 16th. Got brb mail on 19th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2022
I started counting on the 24th of this month.. Okay, I will pay for priority then
Thank you so much

dduchess90:
Hello

It depends on the Uni,

When did you start the count for 9-10 weeks?

You should still be able to meet up with your end date and request possible extension to resume after then if you confirm from your Uni

You might need to consider paying for priority

While waiting get your documents ready to go

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by austin4real(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2022
Hello house. So I got an unconditional offer from Solent Uni. I've done my TB test, it's only remaining payment of school fees. I wanna know if I can still use Form A for payment, and meetup with the deadline. I haven't been issued CAS, as the school needs me to pay 50 percent of my fees for them to give me CAS certificate. The school resumes Jan 23rd. Any advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pete3000: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2022
austin4real:
Hello house. So I got an unconditional offer from Solent Uni. I've done my TB test, it's only remaining payment of school fees. I wanna know if I can still use Form A for payment, and meetup with the deadline. I haven't been issued CAS, as the school needs me to pay 50 percent of my fees for them to give me CAS certificate. The school resumes Jan 23rd. Any advise

Let someone in UK help you to pay, you can't meet up with form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ourhumanity: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2022
Thank you
Gloriyah:

One of your dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by austin4real(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2022
pete3000:

Let someone in UK help you to pay, you can't meet up with form A.

People in the UK might want to charge me black market rate for the fees. And that rate is killing tbh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2022
austin4real:

People in the UK might want to charge me black market rate for the fees. And that rate is killing tbh

Definitely black market.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2022
Etsetemi88:
Greetings house, please I need clarification on this issue, my company want to sponsor me for my masters to the UK, we want to use the company assount as our proof of funds although I intend keeping like 6m in my account too as my personal funds, it's a family of five.Can their bank statement be used? If yes what are the things they need to do asper letters and others. Waiting for responses. Thanks so much

Just like @dduches90 answered, it must be an international company.
I know someone who used a company in Canada, it was accepted. This was after the Sponsorship letter from the subsidiary office in Nigeria was rejected. So, the company must be based abroad or have an office abroad.

Else, just have all the POF in your own bank account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etsetemi88: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2022
[qThanks for your responses. uote author=Promoter2 post=118666551]

Just like @dduches90 answered, it must be an international company.
I know someone who used a company in Canada, it was accepted. This was after the Sponsorship letter from the subsidiary office in Nigeria was rejected. So, the company must be based abroad or have an office abroad.

Else, just have all the POF in your own bank account.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Royins: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2022
Fireandice0589:
Good morning everyone, pls I need information on any school that is open for intake for February or march, that I can still apply to pls.

I’m about to lose my admission with ARU because of my passport, I have done capturing and awaiting the printed copy which I have been promised next week but today is the deadline of CAS submission, and I’m unable to submit without the new passport information.

September is too far pls, if you know any schools that I can still process for march, pls let me know ��
September is not too far especially if you engage in activities you enjoy, you can also use the period to make more money If you are built for hustling

Most schools don't have March intake, It will be hard to find ones that do (1) for your preferred course of choice (2) with an affordable fee and/or flexible payment plan (3) and not slow in giving offer and CAS, cos trust me, March is very close.

Hopefully you will be able to submit documents for CAS for ARU even after the deadline have passed

I wish you the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gidy4u: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2022
Good morning
Pls can I pay directly to the airline. And can I use my naira debit card to pay directly to the airline. And if not all accept debit can, which of the airline accept naira debit card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2022
gidy4u:
Good morning
Pls can I pay directly to the airline. And can I use my naira debit card to pay directly to the airline. And if not all accept debit can, which of the airline accept naira debit card.

Qatar,you can pay into their gtbank after confirming your booking.
Our cards can be frustrating sometimes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2022
naxclimpsey:

Thanks for your reply bro. Not a document per se just waec scratch card to confirm my English proficiency

Good, give it to them and get your unconditional offer ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eddykisses1(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2022
Thank you very much

Gloriyah:

£363 visa fee
£940 IHS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2022
gidy4u:
Good morning

You can pay using your naira card for Qatar airways after booking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Something strange happened today o
My dependant got his passport no visa on it,no letter nothing. Please what should we do? Am confused right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2022
Good morning

Please put me through how to complete visa application for dependent (child).

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Harlem22: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2022
Royins:

September is not too far especially if you engage in activities you enjoy, you can also use the period to make more money If you are built for hustling

Most schools don't have March intake, It will be hard to find ones that do (1) for your preferred course of choice (2) with an affordable fee and/or flexible payment plan (3) and not slow in giving offer and CAS, cos trust me, March is very close.

Hopefully you will be able to submit documents for CAS for ARU even after the deadline have passed

I wish you the best

Thanks for this reply, though i was not the one who made the initial post. September is awesome and gives one flexibility butb there can be reason why some cant wait for september. So my question is this please. How about May intake, are their any school still considering application for May? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Jacobesther123:
My dependant got his passport no visa on it,no letter nothing. Please what should we do? Am confused right now
Do a paid call
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Please what document do I need to upload when using ones sibling account to pay school fees using Form A and which bank will take like a month to debit please?
Is urgent .

Please help�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Jacobesther123:

Have you checked thoroughly...
Open one after the other please.
And if it's still the same do paid call as someone said
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2022
Gloriyah:

You can start the application but don’t pay for IHS/visa fee until your POF is ready.
But, can he book an appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Morianu22: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good afternoon NL family
Please how is paid call done please
Can someone please explain
Thanks
Opsops:

Have you checked thoroughly...
Open one after the other please.
And if it's still the same do paid call as someone said
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gidy4u: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thank you. So outside Qatar no other flight I can pay with debit card on der website.
Opsops:

Qatar,you can pay into their gtbank after confirming your booking.
Our cards can be frustrating sometimes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello

Booking an appointment means you have paid for your visa and IHS before your POF requirements was met

Cheers
olaoye15:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello

Here's a link to follow to make a paid call

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Cheers
Morianu22:
Good afternoon NL family
Please how is paid call done please
Can someone please explain
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello

Here's a link to start the visa application

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members

As you work through the steps ask questions and we can help answer

Cheers.
kymkym:
Good morning

Please put me through how to complete visa application for dependent (child).

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oyebanks: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please house, how long does it take UKVI to make correction on visa vignette?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
olaoye15:

Nope.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kennyliga112:
Do a paid call
I have done that,they collected all his details and told me they will escalate it that we should keep an eye on his email. It's just strange have never heard of this before thou

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.