Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002529 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please, if anyone has room to share in Bournemouth, I am interested
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fireandice0589: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Royins:

September is not too far especially if you engage in activities you enjoy, you can also use the period to make more money If you are built for hustling

Most schools don't have March intake, It will be hard to find ones that do (1) for your preferred course of choice (2) with an affordable fee and/or flexible payment plan (3) and not slow in giving offer and CAS, cos trust me, March is very close.

Hopefully you will be able to submit documents for
CAS for ARU even after the deadline have passed

I wish you the best

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by robify01: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Greetings house.

Please which is cheaper to go for- fulltime or part-time study? What are the pros and cons?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by robify01: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
I am particular about MSc. Program
robify01:
Greetings house.

Please which is cheaper to go for- fulltime or part-time study? What are the pros and cons?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pls do anyone knows address from Oshodi to tls vi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jacobesther123:

I have done that,they collected all his details and told me they will escalate it that we should keep an eye on his email. It's just strange have never heard of this before thou
it happen to someone and got his visa also

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ikeja tls is a messed up center and need to be reported,how on earth will someone pay for piority service and someone who pays for standard will get decision before someone that pay for piority ?Tls workers are working with Some Agents in Ikeja.that’s when you will hear that Standard visa came out within 4 days ..All is scam out their

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oluwasegun664:
Pls do anyone knows address from Oshodi to tls vi

Take a BRT from Oshodi to Obalende.
From Obalende enter Eko Hotel shuttle bus.
From the last bus stop you can walk down to TLS VI or take a shuttle bus going down.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Immality:
Please what document do I need to upload when using ones sibling account to pay school fees using Form A and which bank will take like a month to debit please?
Is urgent .

Please help�

Please help ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kennyliga112:
it happen to someone and got his visa also

Really? Please how does the person go about it? Am frustrated right now to think he bought his ticket yesterday when he got a mail that his passport was ready for collection. Thank God I did not even go to school or work today because I won't even be able to concentrate. I just pray they reply today and tell us what the problem is.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello house. I need help for this question please

My lump sum for CAS and visa application was deposited on 31st of October

When should i start to count my 28days please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Immality:

Please help ��
I think your birth certificate with your sibling birth certificate.
Something that will show you guys are siblings sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ramon212: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes they do.
balance of tuition + maintenance fee

Hello, how does someone pay visa fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Haykaybecks:
Hello house. I need help for this question please

My lump sum for CAS and visa application was deposited on 31st of October

When should i start to count my 28days please?

1st of November
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jacobesther123:

Really? Please how does the person go about it? Am frustrated right now to think he bought his ticket yesterday when he got a mail that his passport was ready for collection. Thank God I did not even go to school or work today because I won't even be able to concentrate. I just pray they reply today and tell us what the problem is.
She’s even the Ma,with paid call ,she received her visa later..it is well he wil get his visa ,once they don’t send refusal message,it’s an error from them

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lifeisgoody: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please, I just collected my visa, dependant.
I have some questions.

1. How am I supposed to get BRP as no mail was received on it.

2. Someone on student visa told me that there should be a letter accompanying the visa, but I didn't get any.

@dduchess90
@Gloriyah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fetrillion(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
austin4real:
Hello house. So I got an unconditional offer from Solent Uni. I've done my TB test, it's only remaining payment of school fees. I wanna know if I can still use Form A for payment, and meetup with the deadline. I haven't been issued CAS, as the school needs me to pay 50 percent of my fees for them to give me CAS certificate. The school resumes Jan 23rd. Any advise

If you still wish to go for January and not differ,follow this step Asap
-if you have anyone in Uk that could pay for you better do now..
-As soon as you get your cas,apply using priority visa

Time no dey again ooo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello

Where did you request for your BRP to go,?

If it's your Uni you should be fine, even post office will only need your passport

Don't be too concerned

Here's a link to contact UKVI if you still need clarification
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/getting-your-brp-if-you-applied-from-outside-the-uk

Cheers
Lifeisgoody:
Please, I just collected my visa, dependant.
I have some questions.

1. How am I supposed to get BRP as no mail was received on it.

2. Someone on student visa told me that there should be a letter accompanying the visa, but I didn't get any.

@dduchess90
@Gloriyah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please guys, about visa application and submission. The transcript i used for admission says degree awarded on the 11th of march 2021, then after getting cert it says 3rd of May 2020. But now I have the transcript that has same award date with ny certificate but with a generated date of November and I'm to submit my documents 1st week of December. Please which am I to submit? Is the one with a different date but got an offer with or the new one with same date and a recent generated date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello

What was the error?

Cheers
Oyebanks:
Please house, how long does it take UKVI to make correction on visa vignette?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello

Use the correct transcript that matches your certificate

Also send the correct transcript to you Uni pointing out the error so they update their records

Cheers
Buez:
Please guys, about visa application and submission. The transcript i used for admission says degree awarded on the 11th of march 2021, then after getting cert it says 3rd of May 2020. But now I have the transcript that has same award date with ny certificate but with a generated date of November and I'm to submit my documents 1st week of December. Please which am I to submit? Is the one with a different date but got an offer with or the new one with same date and a recent generated date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Use the correct transcript that matches your certificate

Also send the correct transcript to you Uni pointing out the error so they update their records

Cheers

Thank you for your response.. my cas says I should submit just my certificate. So I should still go on and send the new copy to the school even after receiving my cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hello

Submit just your certificate if your CAS states so

Always update your records in your Uni, I will advise you still send the correct transcript pointing that the only error is the date not the results

Unless you intend to continue to use the wrong one,if so then no need

Cheers
Buez:

Thank you for your response.. my cas says I should submit just my certificate. So I should still go on and send the new copy to the school even after receiving my cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seqe: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
This school is frustrating me. No PreCAS talk more of CAS till now. And they were among the first to close deposit payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
So he got this email now, and this decision letter they are talking about he did not get any. Not even on his junk/ spam mail. We have searched everywhere no nothing of such. And I don't understand what they mean by the last line of VAC being contacted to return documents. Please @ duchess90, Gloria and all if you understand the last line please let me know God bless you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Simply put, the VAC has been told to return his documents that are still with them.
Jacobesther123:
So he got this email now, and this decision letter they are talking about he did not get any. Not even on his junk/ spam mail. We have searched everywhere no nothing of such. And I don't understand what they mean by the last line of VAC being contacted to return documents. Please @ duchess90, Gloria and all if you understand the last line please let me know God bless you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
mimilyrics:
Simply put, the VAC has been told to return his documents that are still with them.

Tor how do we now know what their decision was not,as we no get decision letter on the mail, am I to call them back if they can email the decision letter again even if na refusal at least we will know their reason for refusal. I am confused,can I call them back to ask for new decision letter or I should mail them I don't even know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by austin4real(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
fetrillion:

If you still wish to go for January and not differ,follow this step Asap
-if you have anyone in Uk that could pay for you better do now..
-As soon as you get your cas,apply using priority visa

Time no dey again ooo

The rates I'm getting from over there is more or less like the black market rate, and that's quite much for me at the moment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Daddymiracle: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please house , is there any body living in Scotland? I need help on apartment close to Robert Gordon university pls your help is needed house �

Also please which airport is better to land in Scotland and what is the name of the airport your help is needed in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
IFSHR:

1st of November

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SamAfrik(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please what are the modalities for flying with Qatar?
Any specific rules on COVID or transit visa at Doha
Opsops:

Qatar,you can pay into their gtbank after confirming your booking.
Our cards can be frustrating sometimes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
austin4real:

The rates I'm getting from over there is more or less like the black market rate, and that's quite much for me at the moment

Unfortunately, that's the rate you'll keep getting. Nobody would sell to you at official rate. If you can't afford black market rate, your only option is Form A, which may not meet up with your school's deadline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.