Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1017218 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
C505:

This is serious because that's what happened

It's being overlooked this days.... so have no fear...

I also made mistakes too but I'm optimistic and believeing God.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Not sure you can edit after payment and canceling to re-do would be costly. It's a honest mistake and I think you should be able to explain this to them during biometric capture. You can also do a co er letter explaining this and upload as part of your supporting documents submission

Fadelex:
Hello house, I mistakenly said the maintenance fee of one of the dependants will be declared by the main applicant whereas the maintenance fee for the 3 dependants is in the spouse's account. Can I attach a cover letter stating this.. the MA only have her maintenance fee while the spouse account have the dependants maintenance fee. I'm yet to upload the documents and biometrics is on Tuesday... @duchess90, justwise, @bigtt76
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by claseek(f): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Promoter2:

Ok. Still got time. If you're on ground (close to OOU), go there physically and find someone who will get you the transcripts with guarantee. You'll spend but that's the reality we are facing.

To your school, you should explicitly explain to them the situation. Ask if there are any alternatives.

Just make things clear sha before paying so that your money wouldn't turn to story later...
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadelex(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
bigtt76:
Not sure you can edit after payment and canceling to re-do would be costly. It's a honest mistake and I think you should be able to explain this to them during biometric capture. You can also do a co er letter explaining this and upload as part of your supporting documents submission

Thank you, will do a cover letter

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EXICON(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Keemy88:

1. I thought one will pay IHS fee for a year if going for 2 years MSc. If no?

2. I have three dependants and going for a 2 years MSc. Will my three dependants pay 2 years IHS fee alongside with me?

1. Yes, you will pay for two if your MSC program is for 2 years.

2. Yes, all your dependents will also pay their IHS for 2 years.

Advise: Check if your program has 1 year option. If it does, go for it.

Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onyemsobi: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi Everyone, please I'm currently facing this issue while trying to book an appointment date on TLS. I can't seem to be able to select any date. Even went as far as going to End of September, but nothing I click seems to be responding. The proceed to checkout button is grey and not clickable

Please, has anyone experienced this? Is there a way I can get past this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
It won't cause any damage. It was obviously an error. Do get some rest.

kino47:

Thank you, am just wondering what type of damage it could cause 3wks instead of 10days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by visacarina: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pls is there any whatsapp or telegram group for university of the west of Scotland? Kindly share details on visacarina@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
C505:
Does printing your pof on the day of you biometrics matter?

Hopefully it all goes well but for those who have not submitted. If they can avoid this then please do

If you print on biometrics is not so much the problem but that the 28days ideally should be at least end by the day you submit your application or be before that day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Onyemsobi:
Hi Everyone, please I'm currently facing this issue while trying to book an appointment date on TLS. I can't seem to be able to select any date. Even went as far as going to End of September, but nothing I click seems to be responding. The proceed to checkout button is grey and not clickable

Please, has anyone experienced this? Is there a way I can get past this?

It been like that for most of this week and then very randomly August 29,30 and 31 popped up but have now been taken. So its a waiting game and constantly refreshing till more days appear

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pls who is going to the university of Bolton? Is there a telegram group??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onyemsobi: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wow. so please what's the indicator that a date is available? Cos "Sold" means it's not right?
LagosismyHome:

It been like that for most of this week and then very randomly August 29,30 and 31 popped up but have now been taken. So its a waiting game and constantly refreshing till more days appear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vullia: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Missngozi123:

Good evening
Can someone please add or connect me to the Ulster university telegram group
Thanks.

Please I just applied here ,how many weeks does it take to issue admission and how much is their initial deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
micol10:

Okay how much is the walk in please? And how is the payment method?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pauloot:
Please how much is the prority fee in dollar?

315 usd

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please visacarina..

I am seeing your mails, but my reply keeps failing..

Chat me on 08148135574..
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bastardson: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
focus9ja:
I wonder too, I have admission for January intake at Huddersfield. Are you going there?
Just sent you a mail pls..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Intrepidone(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
@duchess thank you.
duchess90:
Hello

Have a look at the IHS link on the first page to get an updated information

At the moment a 12month course will usually have an extra 4months visa so technically it is 16months

The total sum is £705

But please reconfirm via the link as I mentioned

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ideraone2005: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Good day all, I want to clarify something about financial evidence.
If the m.a applied for visa on the 4th August and provided pof from 8th July to 7th August and will be going for biometrics 17th of august. Uploads were submitted on 8th August
If the dependant applied for visa on the 4th of August and provided pof from 13th July to 12th August and will also be going fir biometrics 17th of august. Uploads were submitted on the 13th of august.
Please, are these conditions valid?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davudu: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Any idea if they're allowing people walk in at Ikeja centre?
hannahBambo:
Walk in is 42k and you pay with your debit card

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
ideraone2005:
Good day all, I want to clarify something about financial evidence.
If the m.a applied for visa on the 4th August and provided pof from 8th July to 7th August and will be going for biometrics 17th of august. Uploads were submitted on 8th August
If the dependant applied for visa on the 4th of August and provided pof from 13th July to 12th August and will also be going fir biometrics 17th of august. Uploads were submitted on the 13th of august.
Please, are these conditions valid?

Why not just used the same statement ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ideraone2005: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's the same bank but just different period. We got bio dates at ďifferent time. We are just trying to be sure we got the 28 days covered.
Promoter2:

Why not just used the same statement ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amalab30(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi there.

I applied to Ulster University (Birmingham campus) 13 days ago, and I got conditional offer 6 days ago.

Tuition is £11,750.

Deposit: £5,500 before CAS.

For group on telegram, I suggest you search for Ulster University on Telegram, check the conversation within the group so you know the right group for you.

Cheers.

Vullia:

Please I just applied here ,how many weeks does it take to issue admission and how much is their initial deposit.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bastardson: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
amalab30:
Hi there.

I applied to Ulster University (Birmingham campus) 13 days ago, and I got conditional offer 6 days ago.

Tuition is £11,750.

Deposit: £5,500 before CAS.

For group on telegram, I suggest you search for Ulster University on Telegram, check the conversation within the group so you know the right group for you.

Cheers.

Sept of January intake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kittie1: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations
merlif24:
Visa Alert!!!

Long Post Warning!!!!!

There is nothing God cannot do. Glory to His name!

Summary:
Family of 3. Abuja TLS

MA Applicant
a. School Application 15th Feb
b. Unconditional Offer 15th Mar
c. Pre-CAS interview 14th Jun
d. CAS Alert 15th June
e. Visa application 8th Jul
f. Biometric 19th Jul
g. Decision Made 7th Aug
h. Movement to VAC 9th Aug
i. Collection Mail for MA 9th Aug

Dependents (2)
a. Visa application 8th Jul
b. Biometric 19th Jul
c. Decision made for dependents 10th Aug
d. Movement to VAC 12th Aug
e. Collection mail 12th Aug

Tension-filled waiting period. 2 weeks after submitting biometrics MA received NSF mail to provide TB test certificate. The said certificate was the 1st document uploaded during the application (a bit concerned when it came). The immediate reply was done and an escalation mail was done 5th of August. The rest as they say is history.

Documents submitted:
a. TBT Test certificate
b. Passport Bio page
c. CV + Employment/promotion letters & reference letters (to show 14-year study gap)
d. Studies evidence
e. Marriage cert + family photos + family change of name affidavit
f. POF statement + LOE (to show the reason for 1 lump sum payment received and disbursed for an unrelated payment)

I have been a silent reader but I can say categorically that this thread and all the participants were the reason we did it ourselves against using paid agents. The confidence espoused was motivating, hence our decision to go alone, even after agreeing with an agent.
Immeasurable thanks to @justwise, @Duchess90 and so many others that made it look possible and kept the stress levels down with words of encouragement. The Lord replenish your effort.

See you there!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gymclasshero: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi fam,

I’m just about to rush through my fees payment and with that my 28-days money in account should be due by 15th September. School resumes 27th Sept…

My question: for student visa, please has anyone used priority or super-priority route in recent times and was the visa granted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is a classical example of living on the edge.

Depending on your school, after payment of fees, you might be required to undergo a pre-CAS credibility interview before issuance of CAS number to you. You need this number to apply for your student visa. This is the key determinant next is your POF. If you get your acts together you can make it school behaving well cheesy

Gymclasshero:
Hi fam,

I’m just about to rush through my fees payment and with that my 28-days money in account should be due by 15th September. School resumes 27th Sept…

My question: for student visa, please has anyone used priority or super-priority route in recent times and was the visa granted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Greathand01: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please at what stage is Visa decision made, is it at DMC or VAC... Please what's the difference between DMC and VAC, at what point can ukvi contact ones bank or references, is it at DMC or VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KOLONIZA: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2022
See as dates Dey play for midnight
Chai

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aieboocaar(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Greathand01:
Please at what stage is Visa decision made, is it at DMC or VAC... Please what's the difference between DMC and VAC, at what point can ukvi contact ones bank or references, is it at DMC or VAC.

I). VAC= Visa application center, DMC= Decision making center,
II. Refer to I above
III. Refer to II above cheesy

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zoey1: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2022
UK release their dates at the start of the week.
It down happen every midnight.
It’s not like US dates.
KOLONIZA:
See as dates Dey play for midnight
Chai

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: liftmeGod and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.