Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009581 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejokefad: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Goodmorning all, urgent response needed.
My POF is just about 180k in excess of the oanda rate this morning, if I top off with N500k at once, hope it won't raise any issue during visa application, I'm just scared, and I still have a week to go for my POF to mature. Or is there a better way to boycott being caught up by the increasing rate? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by akintola213: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2022
OSKD:

So have you gotten any mail now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Hello Great People.

This question has to do with my dependants bio. How best can I schedule walk in service for my dependants. I discovered that the time (13:15) I chose for my main dependant is reserved for Super Priority.

Can I ignore it and convert it to a walk in appointment confirmation when I get to the tls centre?

Also, Can I pick any other random time for my two other children dependants and also convert to a walk in appointment confirmation.

Thank you for your attention.

@Gloriyah
@ dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deefantastic115: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Gloriyah:

Did he apply as your dependant for your student visa??
yes he has gotten his visa but won’t be living in the Uk because he has a good job here .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OSKD: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2022
akintola213:

Not yet
Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Good morning everyone. Should the valid until date on the vignette sticker not be your course end date? Mine says something like
Entry: 8 Dec 2022 and valid until 8 Feb 2023

Is this correct for a one year course that ends in 2024?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2022
This must be a error please contact ECO via paid mail or paid call ASAP
Goodbetterbest:
Good morning everyone. Should the valid until date on the vignette sticker not be your course end date? Mine says something like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by postmosaic: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2022
Please i submitted my passport for correction last month but I am yet to receive it. It is almost 1 month now. Made a paid call and was told the passport is at the VAC. Has anyone experienced this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by styless(f): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2022
Goodbetterbest:

Vignette is for entry. Your correct duration of stay will be stated on your BRP.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2022
styless:

Vignette is for entry. Your correct duration of stay will be stated on your BRP.

The BRP mail carries the correct date. So no worries on the vignette?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chidstar12: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Good morning pls I need a confirmation.
In the visa application form, the part of if you have people financially dependent on you?.
I answered "NO" even though I have my spouse travelling with me.
I hope I didnt make a mistake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by master007: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Good morning House,
My wife is the main Applicant and I am applying with her under Partner Dependant visa. She has filled me(husband) and kids under "people financially dependent on her" because she has all the fund required in her account alone.
My confusion now is that I am filling my Partner Dependant visa application and I am also asked the same question; "people financially dependent on you" Should I fill only my kids or say NO because all the money is in my wife's account but the kids are also applying with us together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trendytessy(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2022
indomitableoba:

1. Yes, you need to pay for both visa and IHS before you can book biometrics date.

2. You'll upload on TLS website, not on ukvi website. But you must submit all your uploads before biometrics. You can upload anytime before your biometrics or submission.

3. It's not guaranteed. But once you get your decision faster, it'll make it easier for your dependent to get decision since their application is based on the success of your own.

Thank you!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LizzieBrace: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2022
JaySterling:
Okay thank you
But can I add like 70k on top?

Yes you can, and a little more just to be safe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2022
Please I initiated form A with Globus bank few days ago and I went to the bank to submit my documents but I was told is not necessary because I already submitted all of them online.
But up till now I haven’t gotten the form number, only the application number that has been there.

Please how long does it take for them to assign the form number?

Please someone should answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2022
Adejokefad:
My POF is just about 180k in excess of the oanda rate this morning, if I top off with N500k at once, hope it won't raise any issue during visa application, I'm just scared, and I still have a week to go for my POF to mature. Or is there a better way to boycott being caught up by the increasing rate? Thanks
Can someone please respond to this ? It relates to my own question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2022
Pls my sis is currently having issues linking up with the UK VI credibility interview. She has been in the waiting room since 9:40 pls the interview is slated for 10:00am-11:00am pls she has not bn attended to since. Is it normal?
Abeg help o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2022
eboniee024rill:
Pls my sis is currently having issues linking up with the UK VI credibility interview. She has been in the waiting room since 9:40 pls the interview is slated for 10:00am-11:00am pls she has not bn attended to since. Is it normal?
Abeg help o
Pls it is urgent edakun o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2022
Trendytessy:
Hi @mimilyrics @Gloriyah @dduchess

Please I need more clarity. I just got my CAS today and I was told here I can apply and book a biometrics date before getting my TB test results. TB is 12th so I’m looking at 14th/15th for biometrics (hopefully the dates are still available).

1. Does ´applying ‘ mean I will make the payment for IHS and visa fees before I can book a date for biometrics?
2. If I make payments, will I be able to go back and upload TB certificates for myself and my dépendants?
3. If as the MA I pay for priority visa, are there chances that my dependants will get faster responses?

Please help!!

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. All depends on the case worker.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Deefantastic115:
yes he has gotten his visa but won’t be living in the Uk because he has a good job here .

I believe he has picked up his BRP.

Click on the below link to know more about the graduate visa(PSW).

https://www.gov.uk/graduate-visa/your-partner-and-children
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2022
olaoye15:
Hello Great People.

This question has to do with my dependants bio. How best can I schedule walk in service for my dependants. I discovered that the time (13:15) I chose for my main dependant is reserved for Super Priority.

Can I ignore it and convert it to a walk in appointment confirmation when I get to the tls centre?

Also, Can I pick any other random time for my two other children dependants and also convert to a walk in appointment confirmation.

Thank you for your attention.

@Gloriyah
@ dduchess90

Someone responded to your first question earlier for you to amend the appointment time.

You can only walk-in if one of your dependents have an earlier date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2022
eboniee024rill:
Abeg help o

Maybe there’s an issue with UKVI’s network. Is she at the TLS center?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Adejokefad:

Just pray the rate reduces before the 28th day cause if you top up and the needed funds is higher than your opening balance, you will have to start counting all over again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joshua62: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Good morning,

Please what exchange rate do they use when making decision on visa application?

Reason being that i submitted my application yesterday and the rate on Oanda was 531.
Waking up this morning now, the rate is 540.

I just need to know in order to know what next to do.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2022
Chidstar12:
Good morning pls I need a confirmation.
In the visa application form, the part of if you have people financially dependent on you?.
I answered "NO" even though I have my spouse travelling with me.
I hope I didnt make a mistake

Not an issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2022
Joshua62:
Good morning,

Please what exchange rate do they use when making decision on visa application?

Reason being that i submitted my application yesterday and the rate on Oanda was 531.
Waking up this morning now, the rate is 540.

I just need to know in order to know what next to do.

Thanks

Rate on the date of your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2022
Gloriyah:

Maybe there’s an issue with UKVI’s network. Is she at the TLS center?
Nope, it is on Microsoft Teams. She's bn in the waiting room since
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Funkeabe: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2022
Good morning all, pls i have this very urgent question.
As the MA , I submitted my Visa Application yesterday using yesterday's oanda rate at 531N/ 1Pounds for the Bank Statement ,and Today My dependents are submitting their applications today Pls what oanda rate will be used to judge the application is it today or yesterdays rate. Pls ur candid response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chidstar12: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Gloriyah:

Not an issue.

Thank you @Gloriyah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pancaro(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2022
Good day house.
November 23rd applicants
Standard
Ikeja tls
Anybody received brp mail already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
eboniee024rill:

Pls it is urgent edakun o
UK is 1 hour behind. Pls cross check the time of interview as well as TIME ZONE and then send them an email.. not nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.