Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1011416 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

Not sure I understand your question

The 28days point of consideration is the day of your visa application nor biometrics

Cheers
ideraone2005:

I am thinking the dependent will not be up to 28 days based on the date o visa application so I am thinking of applying for assisted service and upload pof from August 4th till August 16th at least. What's your thought @duchess90? I no wan hear NSF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

You are correct, hopefully he knows the section you are referring to or will understand when he starts to fill the form

Cheers
Aieboocaar:

Good day brother.... I'm not an expert in this but in my humble opinion with what I've gathered on this thread,
When your wife is filling her Visa application form she should select the option "NO" when asked if the funds is in her name/account.

she will also need to upload a consent letter from you to that effect.

Cc: duchess90 justwise hope I'm correct?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mydeporch(f): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Please keep us updated. My person is planning on walkin on Friday
Can individual person do Walkin or it's only for family
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pls is anyone going to the university of Bolton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Smmiles: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good afternoon all,
Please I have a situation that needs urgent response.
So there is a family of 4, wife is the main applicant for student visa and all documents and visa payment has been made, whole family has done biometrics. Husband noticed an error( have you ever been denied Uk visa and Agent clicked no instead of yes). Husband immediately cancelled his own application and submitted and paid for another. Biometrics is next week but he is yet to receive his passport to do another biometrics.
Please my questions are:
1.) does his cancellation affect the rest of his family application?
2.) roughly how long does it take to get passport back after cancellation?
3.) does he still need to do another biometric or the first one he did still applies
4.) what can he do to positively correct these whole issue?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by psychopunk(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Guys please quick info. Can a study visa dependent apply for PRIORITY VISA? or PV is only available for MA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emiaby(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good Afternoon.

Please anyone going to Robert Gordon this Sept?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sulegee: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
I have B3 in SSCE and an ND result with Second Class upper. I want to apply for undergraduate in a school in UK, London specifically. I have January entry in mind, I also have everything ready on the financial side. Can someone recommend schools of between £12k-£15k, the deposit amount does not matter. I want a school that doesn’t require IELTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukola1219: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
emiaby:
Good Afternoon.

Please anyone going to Robert Gordon this Sept?

Yes I am,waiting for visa approval
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FromSopot: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hi guys, please help with this, I just got a mail to upload a TB certificate, mind you I didn’t take the test because, I just returned from the UK where I did my foundation 9months, I only just returned a month ago. What do I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
FromSopot:
Hi guys, please help with this, I just got a mail to upload a TB certificate, mind you I didn’t take the test because, I just returned from the UK where I did my foundation 9months, I only just returned a month ago. What do I do?
Go there now and do it express

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FromSopot: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Go there now and do it express
Thank you for your prompt response, is there an extra fee for the express fee?
Also just for clarification ( to help others) I thought the rule says you have to be in a country for 6months to take the test? I’ve been the the uk for 9months, I’ve just been back a month now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello House,
Pls about my POF,
1. Can I put POF for myself only pending when my CAS is out, as the Uni requested for it and can't say how long before it comes out.
2. After CAS is out, then put POF for my dependants, as in put the family entire POF.

Just doing mathematics, you advise is needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emiaby(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Great.

Am also awaiting visa apprroval. Can we connect via whatsapp or is there a whatsapp group?

Bukola1219:

Yes I am,waiting for visa approval
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
FromSopot:

You don't need to take another test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FromSopot: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Cashmadam:

You don't need to take another test.

Conflicting, so do I just ignore the mail, it says I have 10 days to send it, someone with first hand experience please help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sulegee:
I have B3 in SSCE and an ND result with Second Class upper. I want to apply for undergraduate in a school in UK, London specifically. I have January entry in mind, I also have everything ready on the financial side. Can someone recommend schools of between £12k-£15k, the deposit amount does not matter. I want a school that doesn’t require IELTS
Then applied for foundation course which you will pay for one year before moving to the real course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
FromSopot:

Conflicting, so do I just ignore the mail, it says I have 10 days to send it, someone with first hand experience please help?
You can not ignore the mail.
Before the 9 month foundation course, what country were you living in?
Go ahead and book the test while researching- making sure to get a date within your timeline. If you find online links accepted by UKVI as to back up why you do not need the test then reply with those to them, if no change to their decision then get a TB report sent to them before the 10 day expiration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FromSopot: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
giselle237:

You can not ignore the mail.
Before the 9 month foundation course, what country were you living in?
Go ahead and book the test while researching- making sure to get a date within your timeline. If you find online links accepted by UKVI as to back up why you do not need the test then reply with those to them, if no change to their decision then get a TB report sent to them before the 10 day expiration.

Thank you for this advice, prior to my foundation, I was living here in Nigeria.
I’m looking at getting the express thing mentioned by a member here, is it a walk in thing? Does it attract extra cost? Please chip in guys, please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bimcus: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
If my resumption date is September 10th, can I book my flight for 9th September. Hope it won’t be an issue at POE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bimcus:
If my resumption date is September 10th, can I book my flight for 9th September. Hope it won’t be an issue at POE

No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sulegee: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Cofafrica:

Then applied for foundation course which you will pay for one year before moving to the real course

Foundation year even with an ND result with upper credit in computer engineering?? I’m applying for Cybersecurity btw

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sulegee: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Your inputs are needed bosses
Sulegee:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vullia:
Hello house .

Please I applied to university of sunderland with my HND,I got a response that I can only do a top up course for one year before I start my masters degree .now the question is if I accept this offer can my family go with me ?
Pls help help !
No you can't. But if its Pre Master. I think your family can go along with you. .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by buspid: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is walk-in available for priority visa in Ikeja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Send an email first to IOM about the situation that's peculiar to you. Add in the same email that in the light of what you have explained to them earlier, you would like to book an urgent test within the week or that they should advise you accordingly. They will respond with an acknowledgement mail which contains a ticket number. Thereafter, put a call across to them. Make sure you have your ticket number with you when you make the call.

You may not be able to get across to them initially but you have to be ready to dedicate about 15 minutes in trying to reach them. They should eventually pick up.

Youl will be advised as necessary whether to take a test or not. If you have to take a test, you will be sceduled for the nearest possible date.

FromSopot:

Thank you for this advice, prior to my foundation, I was living here in Nigeria.
I’m looking at getting the express thing mentioned by a member here, is it a walk in thing? Does it attract extra cost? Please chip in guys, please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by smokers: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hi house. I want to inquire about my sister that we're trying to work student visa for. My parents had reduced her age when we were young in previous application to the UK that was refused.

She's since gotten a passport with her real age. Though i'm scared that her application could be rejected based on this. Any thoughts. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by evarukomadu: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hey Peeps,

I have 2 bedrooms to rent in a 3 bedroom house. The house is a posh house with everything in it. You only need to bring your luggages. Everything is fully provided. The house is in Sutton-in-Ashfield. It's well located in a high class neighbourhood and its close to the bus station and train station. Sutton-in-Ashfield is very close to Nottingham uni (20 minutes by train) and Nottingham Trent uni (15 minutes bus)
Message me on WhatsApp for photos +447770045878
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by deee32: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
i have a date for standard visa already but i will like to switch to priority visa…i want to knw if changing to priority won’t affect my initial date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Who they go Plymouth for here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bimcus:
Ask urself won’t it be inconvenient for you for a place you’re going for the first time and your settling too

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.