Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005996 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TeamLagos147: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is any one else still waiting for CAS from University of Sunderland?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cantbeatit20: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
I saw this in the telegram group that I am in. For those asking if they can remove the POF after printing out statement to apply for visa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chikaJs: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Cantbeatit20:
I saw this in the telegram group that I am in. For those asking if they can remove the POF after printing out statement to apply for visa.

Photo!!!!! shocked no be JuJu be that!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omonas035(f): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please which intake are you? When did you apply and when were you given offer?

mucilago:

yes i have receive CAS from them and it was very fast and easy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gentlesnow: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thank you, I went to the bank and found out they ommited a letter from my email address, I have applied for a change of email address
Mattmich:
Maybe your Gmail address is incorrect. Kindly report to the bank which you processed your BVN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Cantbeatit20:
Ehya
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Cantbeatit20:
I said it. In some case they will ask you for an updated POF 3 months back till date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gentlesnow: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello house
Has any new student landed in Newcastle, and how did you sort your accommodation, i will be travelling by weekend and I'm still struggling to get accommodation. Please I need assistance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Omoo x100 shocked

Cantbeatit20:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thank you for sharing this. I guess now people can understand that some actions can have very costly outcomes!

Cantbeatit20:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chysunshine1: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Its bettee you stay in the hostel and sought your accommodation issue,there is albatross , budget close to City center.
gentlesnow:
Hello house
Has any new student landed in Newcastle, and how did you sort your accommodation, i will be travelling by weekend and I'm still struggling to get accommodation. Please I need assistance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gbee19: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello house, pls what are my options regarding this issue.
During my visa application which I did late in the midnight I mistakenly fill RQ/SCQF4 instead of RQ/SCQF7 which is required for master.
Tomorrow is my biometric was just sorting my documents out and I printed the online form which i saw.
Pls what do you suggest I can do regarding it.?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cpapa: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good morning Gurus in the house please I need your advice I was given a 2yrs visa to UK but it didn't come with a supporting letter why that of my wife came with a supporting letter she will show to the immigration upon arrival am a dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chysunshine1: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please team,

My sister has gotten her Waec result,but we want her to do her degree abroad.is she to start from foundation or straight to degree? And which school/ schools can you recommend. In the past ,some schools were asking of additional certificate which we could not provide.Is there a short course than one can do in Nigeria in other to get B.Sc admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by grafikii: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
careerwoman:

Thank you. Eventually got Aug 19 at Ikeja
Thank God.
wow, how were you able to get closer date please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukzypd: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk..

Wetin dey bring about 3 months

You for talk 1 year naa
Cofafrica:

I said it. In some case they will ask you for an updated POF 3 months back till date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chidirobert(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
TeamLagos147:
Is any ne else still waiting for CAS from University of Sunderland?
Yes bro been checking my mail all day

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
chukzypd:

You for talk 1 year naa
Some people they mad aswear, just they trouble person
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
So i really don't think this is a deal breaker.

Institutions always state on the CAS the documents used in assessing the application and which of the evidence of the qualifications used to obtain the offer is required to be provided during the Visa application and also notify the UKVI of this. This is the reason why institutions highlight that they are a Higher Education Provider (HEP) with a track record of compliance.

The reason student visa applicants should have their transcript/certificate handy and add it with the visa application outside a notification on the CAS is because there is a provision for it on the visa application document checklist.

If there are issues of compliance with immigration rules from the institution, the ECO may want to see every document used to obtain the offer and the applicant would be notified to provide this.

IPDaley:

Okay, so are you saying it could go either way? She might get NSF provide the cert, or they might overlook it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teezee22: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
lmaoo��
chukzypd:

You for talk 1 year naa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chidirobert(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please is an one still waiting for CAS from University of Sunderland?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iqmotb: 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pls anyone going to the Royal Agricultural University this Sept?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

Honest mistake,your CAS has the right information and UKVI has access to it

I won't be too concerned

Cheers
Gbee19:
Hello house, pls what are my options regarding this issue.
During my visa application which I did late in the midnight I mistakenly fill RQ/SCQF4 instead of RQ/SCQF7 which is required for master.
Tomorrow is my biometric was just sorting my documents out and I printed the online form which i saw.
Pls what do you suggest I can do regarding it.?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

We sing it all the time

Cheers
Cantbeatit20:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
She would be starting from Foundation. To be considered for a direct entry year one she would need to have completed her A levels or completed an OND Programme/HND programme or completed year 2 of a Bachelors degree programme.

Chysunshine1:
Please team,

My sister has gotten her Waec result,but we want her to do her degree abroad.is she to start from foundation or straight to degree? And which school/ schools can you recommend. In the past ,some schools were asking of additional certificate which we could not provide.Is there a short course than one can do in Nigeria in other to get B.Sc admission?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by iretiogo1: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sulegee:
Your inputs are needed bosses
you don’t need to apply for foundation with your ND result just apply to any uni u wish with you o level and ND result/ transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello

You do not need a Tb test

1. Take a screenshot of the page and attach the link https://www.gov.uk/tb-test-visa

2. Add a cover letter quoting the screenshot as per UKVI guidance and advise that you have only returned less than a month

Attach a copy of your previous visa /BRP, a copy of your return ticket and send it over to the email

Cheers

FromSopot:
Hi guys, please help with this, I just got a mail to upload a TB certificate, mind you I didn’t take the test because, I just returned from the UK where I did my foundation 9months, I only just returned a month ago. What do I do?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ideraone2005: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Not sure I understand your question

The 28days point of consideration is the day of your visa application nor biometrics

Cheers
Thanks
I am thinking the dependent will not be up to 28 days based on the date of visa application so I am thinking of applying for assisted service and upload pof from july 4th till August 16th at least. What's your thought @duchess90? I no wan hear NSF... edited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bastardson: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
It’s crazy that the schools I have applied to so far are yet to reply or give admission for January intake.. Not cool at all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Missngozi123: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello,
Mine was a PhD application so I cannot really say, my total timeline from application to offer of admission was five months. Im sure Masters applications have a shorter timeline. Regarding the deposit, I don't know as I got a scholarship hence a deposit isn't required from me.

Vullia:

Please I just applied here ,how many weeks does it take to issue admission and how much is their initial deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
bastardson:
It’s crazy that the schools I have applied to so far are yet to reply or give admission for January intake.. Not cool at all
Please calm down, most of them are still attending to September intake.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seyiishadoww: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good Day,

Please can someone help with the step-by-step process of making a paid call?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.