Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002663 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rennylaw(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello Everyone,

dduchess90, Kudos for the assistance you give to people here.

How can a dependent send a paid email? Bio was done 7th December, standard and it has been at DMC ever since. MA got visa already, bio was done by MA a week prior to the dependant's

Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirrobi: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
president4life:

Try with a glo number

Thank you baba
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by codesandtags: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
gergemam:

Have you received your BRP Letter?

Congratulations!!! grin grin grin

Thanks alot. I'm yet to receive the BRP mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adunnishugar(f): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello house.

Please my sis in law and husband applied for student visa with the hubby as the main applicant.
Their application just reached 15 working days today
Although yesterday they got an email with the following document attached saying their application is successful.

This is unusual as they have not even received the collection email and I know they usually say they don’t send the result of your application online or via phone call. So why was that done in this case.
Also now they don’t know when they will be called for passport collection and whether to go on and book their flight.

Please see below the copy of email received.
Has anyone received something similar to this before receiving collection email?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tommiefalz: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
I did my biometric on 7th
Got interviewed on the 16th
Since then, it's still at DMC.
I'm worried
Maybe I will do paid call tomorrow
Jyde231101:
Do paid call to know if application as been decided. I am going through same situation, I did paid call today and I was told it's been decided just don't know what exactly is the cause of delay since I did Biometrics at Ikeja TLS 7th of December (standard)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
hello house please after my application has been transferred to vac how long does it take for the vac to receive it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9pholar11234: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Adunnishugar:
Hello house.

Please my sis in law and husband applied for student visa with the hubby as the main applicant.
Although yesterday they got an email with the following document attached saying their application is successful.

This is unusual as they have not even received the collection email and I know they usually say they don’t send the result of your application online or via phone call. So why was that done in this case.
Also now they don’t know when they will be called for passport collection and whether to go on and book their flight.

Has anyone received something similar to this before receiving collection email?

This is brp mail visa has been granted

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hapempem: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Adunnishugar:
Hello house.

Congratulations! This is email is absolutely normal before your collection email.
Your collection email will be the next. Be on the look out for it. Check your spam regularly.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
0zi0:
hello house please after my application has been transferred to vac how long does it take for the vac to receive it
does anyone know?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Had same issue pre-submission. You can get another birth certificate reflecting your current name. Go to any medical center or LGA and correct it they will withdraw the old one and give you a new one. For consistency. At least that was what I did.

Ruth1212:
Good morning everyone
Please a quick question.. I’ve not done change of name but in my daughter’s birth certificate, I used my husband’s surname in the space of mother’s full names..all my documents including my passport is carrying my father’s surname
Please will it be a problem when applying for my daughter’s visa? Although I have my marriage certificate ..
I await your response..thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
codesandtags:

Thanks alot. I'm yet to receive the BRP mail

OK nah...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horluphysiryor(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
What's the new policy if I may ask
PortableGlo:
Hello House! Please can anyone shed more light on the faith of people planning to go by Sept 2023 concerning this new immigration policy by the home secretary.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
babieangel:

Had same issue pre-submission. You can get another birth certificate reflecting your current name. Go to any medical center or LGA and correct it they will withdraw the old one and give you a new one. For consistency. At least that was what I did.

Okay ..Thank you so much ..I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
This is Brp mail your collection mail shall usually be within the next 24hrs,so be on the lookout.Congratulations!
the
Adunnishugar:
Hello house.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Viktor454: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Balls!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
0zi0:

please can anyone help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
0zi0:

please can anyone help me

I think it should be within 48hours from the previous replies from those that have posted visa alert on this thread.

Pls When did you do your biometric and which tls ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Boss0003680501:

I think it should be within 48hours from the previous replies from those that have posted visa alert on this thread.

Pls When did you do your biometric and which tls ?

oh ok, because i got my brp mail and the VAC hasn’t received it.
anyways i did my biometrics on the 12th in abuja tls priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MelaninGemstone(f): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hey guys, I’m tryna process my Form A payment and I have 2 questions

1. The letter of authority to debit my account, will it be addressed to my bank or CBN

2. I’m only paying a part of my tuition at the moment, so the invoice I would be uploading on the Trades System website, is it for the whole unpaid tuition or the installment I’m currently paying ?

Please advise, so I won’t get rejected cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Anyone experiencing the same thing?

I am a dependant

IKEJA TLS STANDARD.
M.A and I did biometric 5th Dec.
M.A made a paid call, decision made 15th Dec.
M.A moved to VAC 19th Dec.
M.A got collection mail 20th Dec.
M.A got BRP mail 20th Dec

While me the dependent
Still at DMC and awaiting decision.

I have made several paid calls, still awaiting decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ramon212: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
OptimisticK:
Anyone experiencing the same thing?

I am a dependant

IKEJA TLS STANDARD.
M.A and I did biometric 5th Dec.
M.A made a paid call, decision made 15th Dec.
M.A moved to VAC 19th Dec.
M.A got collection mail 20th Dec.
M.A got BRP mail 20th Dec

While me the dependent
Still at DMC and awaiting decision.

I have made several paid calls, still awaiting decision.

Please what was your total cost of visa fee and IHS fees for you and your dependent. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pls how do I get to Qatar airways in ikeja from Iyanapaja and can I book my ticket from there office? Tnk you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bunchcruise: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please i just realised the year in my waec result is different from the year in all other documents, please how do i sort this out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
ramon212:

Please what was your total cost of visa fee and IHS fees for you and your dependent. Thank you.
f

I can't remember the exact figure, it was my husband who is the main applicant that made the payment but like 2.5m or so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sworn Affidavit.

Bunchcruise:
Please i just realised the year in my waec result is different from the year in all other documents, please how do i sort this out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Today's Payment rate for 3 applicants.

ramon212:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello

The first page has the link for both MA and Dependants

Unfortunately,i don't recommend using agents, DIY is my motto.

Visa application is easy and you can do it yourself, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Cheers
ramon212:

Please what’s the link to apply for student visa with my spouse only. It’s kinda confusing. Or do you know anyone I can pay to help me apply? I don’t want to make mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello

Here's a link to contact UKVI via paid mail
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y

Please bear in mind that 26th and 27th are bank holidays in the UK so response might be slow.

Cheers
rennylaw:
Hello Everyone,

dduchess90, Kudos for the assistance you give to people here.

How can a dependent send a paid email? Bio was done 7th December, standard and it has been at DMC ever since. MA got visa already, bio was done by MA a week prior to the dependant's

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.