Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002532 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MelaninGemstone(f): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
MelaninGemstone:
Hey guys, I’m tryna process my Form A payment and I have 2 questions

1. The letter of authority to debit my account, will it be addressed to my bank or CBN

2. I’m only paying a part of my tuition at the moment, so the invoice I would be uploading on the Trades System website, is it for the whole unpaid tuition or the installment I’m currently paying ?

Please advise, so I won’t get rejected cry
Can someone kind please respond to my inquiry cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MelaninGemstone(f): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
myhero:
Please house, as cigarettes are more cheaper here in Nigeria, can one board plane to Newcastle with packets of cigarettes for personal use??
Hello boss, can you please recommend me cheap flights to Newcastle

Would I fly to Newcastle airport direct or I can fly to London first ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ramon212: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
9ger:
Today's Payment rate for 3 applicants.

Hi, does the UKVI website give the option to pay in USD instead of GBP ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
MelaninGemstone:
Can someone kind please respond to my inquiry cry

1. Address letter to your bank.

2. The complete fee invoice suffices.

cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MelaninGemstone(f): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
UKTRAVELS20:

Find answers to your question
1.Address the letter of debit to your bank
2. Upload the invoice for the whole unpaid tution
Thank you sir. Is it my home branch where I opened the account?, the branch I’m processing the transaction from or my bank headquarters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
ramon212:

Hi, does the UKVI website give the option to pay in USD instead of GBP ?

The IHS and VISA fees are displayed in USD on the UKVI visa application page. You can however pay with any currency card that is enabled for online payment with adequate limits. So a USD, GBP, EUR or even a CAD debit or credit card should work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MelaninGemstone(f): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Justpat:

1. Address letter to your bank.

2. The complete fee invoice suffices.

cheers
thank you
Is it the branch where I opened my account years ago in (Lagos)
The branch where I currently go to in my present city (Abuja)
Or my bank headquarters

Sorry for the enormous questions, I don’t want to make any mistakes so my request don’t get rejected
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
MelaninGemstone:
thank you
Is it the branch where I opened my account years ago in (Lagos)
The branch where I currently go to in my present city (Abuja)
Or my bank headquarters

Sorry for the enormous questions, I don’t want to make any mistakes so my request don’t get rejected

The Branch where you are submitting your documents or your account domiciled branch. Either will suffice. As long as its the bank where you have account. Its your instruction and signature mandate that matters.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Calmlolly: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please,I need a response,I just booked an Ethiopian airline flight from lagos to Birmingham and it has two stop overs,one at Addis Ababa and Frankfurt. Am scared if I will need to get a transit visa because of the stop over at Frankfurt,moreover on the itinerary it’s Lufthansa that is flying me to Birmingham.Am disturbed about this.please any advice?please don’t ignore me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ramon212: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Justpat:

The IHS and VISA fees are displayed in USD on the UKVI visa application page. You can however pay with any currency card that is enabled for online payment with adequate limits. So a USD, GBP, EUR or even a CAD debit or credit card should work

I mean if I would be debited in USD because if my card is USD and I'm debited in GBP. Bank will take currency conversion fee. So I'm asking if I am debited in USD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Frankfurt = Transit Visa.

Calmlolly:
Please,I need a response,I just booked an Ethiopian airline flight from lagos to Birmingham and it has two stop overs,one at Addis Ababa and Frankfurt. Am scared if I will need to get a transit visa because of the stop over at Frankfurt,moreover on the itinerary it’s Lufthansa that is flying me to Birmingham.Am disturbed about this.please any advice?please don’t ignore me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Calmlolly: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please how do I get a transit visa or can I reschedule or change my flight?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
You will need a Schengen Transit Visa for Lufthansa Airline with a stop over in Frankfurt except if you have a USA,Canada or Japan Visa.

Calmlolly:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Calmlolly: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
The annoying thing is that,it’s Ethiopian airline I booked,only for them to change to Lufthansa at France.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
When is your travel date ? Because you will have to book appointment and follow the visa process almost like a normal visa process with a bit less documents.

Calmlolly:
Please how do I get a transit visa or can I reschedule or change my flight?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Calmlolly: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
15th January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bishop1monte(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Good day everyone, please can I bring a sibling along as a dependent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sorry! No time I am not even sure you can get Transit Visa appointment date for 15th January.

Calmlolly:
15th January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ramon212: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2022
UKTRAVELS20:

Since your card is USD, you will be debited in USD not GBP.
.so the website always the decide which currency I want to be charged with.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Collinsobieze: 2:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Please I paid for priority service and after 7 days i got a mail requesting for additional documents which is my TB test results, please I have sent the TB certificate to the email.

My question is, how long am I supposed to be expecting response for them to make decision on my Visa as I paid for priority,

Is the priority still going to be effective as it has passed 10 working days that I didn't get my Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Collinsobieze: 2:42am On Dec 23, 2022
tommiefalz:
Yes I did on Monday, but they said it hasn't been decided. I guess it was too early then. Since I got interviewed last Friday and made a paid call on Monday. But since Monday, I've not heard anything again.

Boss please I need your help for paid email or call to UK decision making center

My number: 0905 003 5106
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 3:56am On Dec 23, 2022
Does it make sense to book my flight ✈️ at Qatar office in ikeja, international airport ?

Wil it b expensive or cheaper??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Hello

No

Your dependant can only be your spouse and kids

Cheers
Bishop1monte:
Good day everyone, please can I bring a sibling along as a dependent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Hello

Because you got an NSF requesting for more documents your priority application will take more time.

If you haven't gotten a feedback by today make a paid mail/call after the bank holiday (From the 28th)

Cheers
Collinsobieze:
Please I paid for priority service and after 7 days i got a mail requesting for additional documents which is my TB test results, please I have sent the TB certificate to the email.

My question is, how long am I supposed to be expecting response for them to make decision on my Visa as I paid for priority,

Is the priority still going to be effective as it has passed 10 working days that I didn't get my Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 0zi0: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2022
hello guys, pls how long does it take VAC to receive an application

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lekeadeid: 5:44am On Dec 23, 2022
They don't ask.

What they will do on bank statement is, they will verify with the bank the validity of the statement you submitted.

Seunphilip:
Please those who did interview do they asked question on your bank statement you submit, I mean by asking you to explain how you come about it. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lekeadeid: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Your M.A did priority visa, so it's normal for them to put him in front of the queue. Even after the paid call, the one with priority visa will be placed in front of the queue.

I will just advice you to be patient without panic.

As long you didn't submit any falsified document, you'll given.

Just stay positive.

OptimisticK:
Anyone experiencing the same thing?

I am a dependant

IKEJA TLS STANDARD.
M.A and I did biometric 5th Dec.
M.A made a paid call, decision made 15th Dec.
M.A moved to VAC 19th Dec.
M.A got collection mail 20th Dec.
M.A got BRP mail 20th Dec

While me the dependent
Still at DMC and awaiting decision.

I have made several paid calls, still awaiting decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Go to court and swear an affidavit of name error for your waec.
Go with the orginal waec result, means of id. You will provide the current dob on your waec and what is on your birth cert/documentations.
Each time you have need to use/provide your waec, always send with the affidavit . If soft copy plsce them in same document, affidavit coming after your waec.

Bunchcruise:
Please i just realised the year in my waec result is different from the year in all other documents, please how do i sort this out?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.