Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1008636 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by xtianengr: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gud evening my people pls can someone explain to me how flexi appointment works?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hello

1.Yes

2. Yes

Cheers
Freddity:
1) I printed my statement from the Nov 19th to Dec 20th (32 days) but I paid for my Visa fee on Dec 17th, which is day 29 of the POF, hope I’m good.

2) I finished my degree 2016, finished my NYSC 2018, started job same 2018 till last year Dec 2021, so I submitted the NYSC cert and the employment letter plus reference for the job from 2018-2021. hope that will be enough for the study gap? cuz I’ve been into personal trade business throughout this year.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hello

Flexi allows you to walk in anytime (within opening hours) on the day of your appointment

Cheers

xtianengr:
Gud evening my people pls can someone explain to me how flexi appointment works?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hello

It means you will be contacted when your passport is ready for collection.it hasn't been received by them yet

Be patient, bank holiday has slowed things down and should hopefully pick up in the new year

Cheers
0zi0:
pls tls sent me this mail after i asked why they hadn’t received my passport yet after it has been transferred to them on the tracker. what does it mean. and how long will it take?

“ Dear Customer,
Thank you for your inquiry
Kindly be informed that your passport is being returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will shortly receive a notification email once it is ready for collection.
Best regards,
TLScontact”
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hello

1. confirm what the travel rules are with your airline and doctor to be sure it is safe to do so

2. Please do a court/registry wedding to back up the rest of the evidence you have for your marriage

3.Please include the court certificate, a cover letter and /or affidavit to confirm the name differences in your child's application.

Cheers

chinnymavis:
Thanks @dduchess90 for your response.

I'm due in May. I'm targeting 28 to 30 weeks to travel.

I don't have church certificate. We just married traditionally.

I haven't done change of name. All my documents, including passport have my maiden name. It's only my son's birth cert that my husband's name was included in my name. So my name on my son's birth certificate has both my maiden name and husband's name.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Legitmenaija: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good evening, i got an offer from University of Bedfordshire for September 2023 and have been asked to pay 65% of the tuition before they can issue CAS.

Please Who knows how long i have to make the payment?
I sent them an email but apparently they have closed for the year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hello

You can make a copy of the certificate and take it to court or the registry so they can certify your copy as the true copy.

Once that is done you should be able to submit it, perhaps with a cover letter explaining that the copy you have is original and certified by the court

Cheers
Fadd2:
Compliments of the season to you all!

Please i need your advise on how to go about my marriage certificate
I got an offer from Anglia Ruskin University, and part of what i was advised to provide is my marriage certificate that has white and green background, my concern now is that we've misplaced the original certificate what i have is the photocopy.
Is it possible for me to get another original copy, if yes what's the process like. Pls assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hello

Your question isn't clear please

The tuition deposit is made immediately/ at the same time. The question on how to pay the balance can be found on the Uni website

Cheers

Legitmenaija:
Good evening, i got an offer from University of Bedfordshire for September 2023 and have been asked to pay 65% of the tuition before they can issue CAS.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Legitmenaija: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
My 2nd question is, for someone resuming September 2023, what is the best time to travel assuming Visa has been issued and all other conditions met.

Can i travel June/July? I have a blood relative i can stay with till school starts with September.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Legitmenaija: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Your question isn't clear please

The tuition deposit is made immediately/ at the same time. The question on how to pay the balance can be found on the Uni website

Cheers

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hello

You can arrive only one month before your study start date

Cheers
Legitmenaija:
My 2nd question is, for someone resuming September 2023, what is the best time to travel assuming Visa has been issued and all other conditions met.

Can i travel June/July? I have a blood relative i can stay with till school starts with September.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Freddity: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thank you

dduchess90:
Hello

1.Yes

2. Yes

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pham1234: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
I got a CAS Draft from Staffordshire University and I was told to declare my previous immigration history.
I was refused Uk visiting visa in 2017 on below 2 reasons.
1: The job title on my employment letter isn’t same as the job title I filled in my declaration form
2: The salary on my employment letter didn’t reflect/show in the savings account I submitted.
This were honest mistakes as I was ignorant then while applying for the visiting visa.

I declared the above 2 reasons to my university, will I still be issued cas letter. Kindly note my refusal didn’t state any frudulent documents or Ban restrictions. Please I neeed an honest opinion as I’m still awaiting response from my school.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Glodmovick(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hi everyone.. gurus in the house .. so my passport got lost and I'm planning to apply to a school in UK next year, September intake .. I'm currently processing another passport.

As for the application can i still go-ahead.. I want your take on this.. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 12:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Pls I need an answer to this.
I have a 2yr old child that I'll like to join me in UK. We the parents are there already in UK. How does one arrange for a minor to board a flight and come over?
Or must one of the parents come down to Nigeria to pick her?
Please help answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2022
imhopeful:
Let me chime in here from experience.

Both of you are right and looks like you just have 2 different perspectives.

The minimum basic requirement is to have X amount in your account as PoF, with this, whenever you print statement, it still shows your balance and you might have legitimate reasons not to keep the account transactional.

However, because of level of frauds in Nigeria (I need not mention as you've all read some question about PoF here that we discouraged), so, If you have an account that is transactional (inflow/outflow of funds), it gives the account more legitimate reasons (Just incase of doubt), but this might not be practicable for everyone, as there are folks who were legitimately sponsored, borrowed or just kept the account for no-touch purpose to avoid temptations

By the way, you guys are doing well in information assistance to your team/group here and I salute you.

Yes what you said is correct.

Now in your account if a bulk money is found in the statement, you're getting denier especially when you said you're working and they know your kind of work can't pay you that kind of money at once, in some cases they will ask you to explain the source and what the person who sent the money does for a living.

I've seen different documents about people who got denied UK visa because of funds. Both Nigerians Indians and Pakistani...

Now if you are among the people you mentioned and you just have 10m in your account and you print blank statement... Only 10m inflow showed chances of being denied is 99%
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2022
Legitmenaija:

The date you can travel will always be in your Visa... And it's usually 1 month before your school resumption date. You can't travel anything lower like entering UK 2 months before resumption date. i.e if your school resumption date in your offer letter is 6th September, you cannot enter UK till 6th of August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2022
heykims:
Pls I need an answer to this.
I have a 2yr old child that I'll like to join me in UK. We the parents are there already in UK. How does one arrange for a minor to board a flight and come over?
Or must one of the parents come down to Nigeria to pick her?
Please help answer

Omo how una take leave 2 years old travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Glodmovick:
Hi everyone.. gurus in the house .. so my passport got lost and I'm planning to apply to a school in UK next year, September intake .. I'm currently processing another passport.

As for the application can i still go-ahead.. I want your take on this.. thanks

I don't know of a school that will not ask for passport for during application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nnennayao: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2022
@cezejust help me mention the schools for pre master's let check them out please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Pham1234:
I got a CAS Draft from Staffordshire University and I was told to declare my previous immigration history.
I was refused Uk visiting visa in 2017 on below 2 reasons.
1: The job title on my employment letter isn’t same as the job title I filled in my declaration form
2: The salary on my employment letter didn’t reflect/show in the savings account I submitted.
This were honest mistakes as I was ignorant then while applying for the visiting visa.

I declared the above 2 reasons to my university, will I still be issued cas letter. Kindly note my refusal didn’t state any frudulent documents or Ban restrictions. Please I neeed an honest opinion as I’m still awaiting response from my school.
Thanks

Visit is visit, study is study but you might be scrutinized very well this time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nnennayao: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2022
@tobijass001(m)
I have more than 3years work experience ooo.
I don't know about the SOp if is the issue here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Legitmenaija:

UK universities now are like hot cake, if you waste time they will carry your slot give another person.

Indians, Pakistani and Bangladesh are hustling it like mad.

So the earlier you pay the better.

But them no dey give you CAS now oh till maybe like 3-4 months before resumption date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Nnennayao:
@cezejust help me mention the schools for pre master's let check them out please.

International College Robert Gordon University (ICRGU) Scotland

University of Plymouth International College ( UPIC) England

Northumbria University (England)

Teesside University (England) now I really can't remember is like they need bank statement before they offer you admission

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by topellycategory: 1:58am On Dec 27, 2022
You can always write a cover letter to explain that your parents are sponsoring you and they decided to transfer the money at one go.
I know somebody that the brother transfer about #18 million into his account at a go and got the Visa
It's simply because the brother can't stand as the sponsored as you know only the parents can so the only option is for the brother to transfer the money.

There's nothing wrong in having a huge amount transfer to your account as long as the money is for the purpose claim.

CEZEJUST:

Yes what you said is correct.

Now in your account if a bulk money is found in the statement, you're getting denier especially when you said you're working and they know your kind of work can't pay you that kind of money at once, in some cases they will ask you to explain the source and what the person who sent the money does for a living.

I've seen different documents about people who got denied UK visa because of funds. Both Nigerians Indians and Pakistani...

Now if you are among the people you mentioned and you just have 10m in your account and you print blank statement... Only 10m inflow showed chances of being denied is 99%
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pham1234: 4:22am On Dec 27, 2022
CEZEJUST:

Visit is visit, study is study but you might be scrutinized very well this time.

Thanks for your reply, this really made my Christmas boring as I was just been honest. Moreso I remembered i mentioned it to the immigration compliance officer during my pre-Cas interview which i passed, so I’m surprised @ their reaction after declaring when issued the CAS Draft. kindly note I already made 10,000 pounds deposit out of 13,000 pounds of my tuition fee. God sees my heart that I really want to study this course as I can’t even stand any dissappoint because have shown commitment☹️. For me to get the cas draft means have met all necessary requirements if there’s any concerns they should ask me any questions than to make any drastic decisions. I’m so scared.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Legitmenaija: 6:25am On Dec 27, 2022
CEZEJUST:

UK universities now are like hot cake, if you waste time they will carry your slot give another person.

Indians, Pakistani and Bangladesh are hustling it like mad.

So the earlier you pay the better.

But them no dey give you CAS now oh till maybe like 3-4 months before resumption date.

The reviews i read about Bedfordshire is not appealing at all.

I am applying to 5 more schools.

Will patiently wait.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cutelover19(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2022
So I’ve got a question for the house. My biometric appointment was booked for 6th January, but I’d like to know if I can go to the TLS office on Thursday and pay for walk-in.

I’m not applying with a dependent, if this helps clarify any Grey area. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by toolluu: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Some days they allow and some other days they dont. So just try. I did walk in before my biometrics date too
cutelover19:
So I’ve got a question for the house. My biometric appointment was booked for 6th January, but I’d like to know if I can go to the TLS office on Thursday and pay for walk-in.

I’m not applying with a dependent, if this helps clarify any Grey area. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JoanAbikwi: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Have you gotten it yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Check your offer letter, it us usually written there. Read it through

Legitmenaija:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachy001(f): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2022
@duchess90 and co Good morning, my passport was sent by dhl since last week monday, but I've not gotten it, have been tracking but it keep showing warri as destination. What do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.