Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1018033 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tommiefalz: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Good day and Merry Christmas to you all
Can someone help me out?
I did my bio on the 7th of December
Got interviewed on the 16th
Since then, my application is still at DMC
I called last Friday and was told no decision has been made.
I'm really worried because my school will be resuming soon.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maafiaalady: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
CEZEJUST:

Passport never dey ready you book flight? You for just go them go come when them ready.
Na infant. Will my spouse(man) be allowed to carry an infant(3mths)alone, that one follow ooo.
It's not even the flight issue, what should I pick yes or no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Maafiaalady:

Na infant. Will my spouse(man) be allowed to carry an infant(3mths)alone, that one follow ooo.
It's not even the flight issue, what should I pick yes or no

I don't think you're supposed to apply for visa when the passport is not yet out.

Even TB Certificate you need the passport.

I think you should just wait for the passport to be out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maafiaalady: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
CEZEJUST:

I don't think you're supposed to apply for visa when the passport is not yet out.

Even TB Certificate you need the passport.

I think you should just wait for the passport to be out.
For myself or the infant? Flight fare is not smiling at all. I used faith to book the flight. The day I booked the flight and by evening the price had gone up by almost 200k and its even 1month from now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Maafiaalady:

For myself or the infant?

All of you, since you're applying together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maafiaalady: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
CEZEJUST:

All of you, since you're applying together.
I haven't submitted yet. That's why I needed inputs. Two heads are better......
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sentojames: 2:45am On Dec 26, 2022
please guys,
I want to no d cost & benefits to staying in hull University hostel compared to outside the school?
Urgent response please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pheranmie(m): 3:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Hi guys I want to know how I can get police background check back in Nigeria.

What kind of job can I get for my wife I mean a remote job(work from home) nursing a baby
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by synero74: 4:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Good morning guys. I used 2 accounts for my Pof both more than the money they required and both more than 28days. So 2 weeks after my biometrics, I decided to withdraw 1m to book flight for my family while still waiting for the decision on visa from my acc though the remaining money in the acc is still more than the Pof still. So my question is , hope my withdrawal has no effect on the decision. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nnennayao: 4:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Hi everyone

Please help me ooo

It seems getting direct master's with HND for public health is not working out ooo, from the emails I got recently.

Please can someone advice me if applying for Top up course will be easier or something and how does it look like?
@ duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 4:37am On Dec 26, 2022
synero74:
Good morning guys. I used 2 accounts for my Pof both more than the money they required and both more than 28days. So 2 weeks after my biometrics, I decided to withdraw 1m to book flight for my family while still waiting for the decision on visa from my acc though the remaining money in the acc is still more than the Pof still. So my question is , hope my withdrawal has no effect on the decision. Thanks

I answered this question, it doesn't as long as the money in the balance is still more than the required.

Though why use 2 account, you should have moved the money to one to make everything straight forward.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Nnennayao:
Hi everyone

Please help me ooo

It seems getting direct master's with HND for public health is not working out ooo, from the emails I got recently.

Please can someone advice me if applying for Top up course will be easier or something and how does it look like?
@ duchess

I don't know about school that offer direct Masters for HND, but I know school that will do Pre-Masters then proceed to Masters afterwards.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by synero74: 4:58am On Dec 26, 2022
@CECEJUST. I never planned using two account, but Pound rose up den, so the money in my naira account was not up to the Pof again so I decided to use my dollar account . Thanks for the response bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boltwings: 5:07am On Dec 26, 2022
please which school in UK has £1,000 as its tuition deposit? I want to do masters next year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lekeadeid: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2022
Hello Everyone

The UKVI isn't asking for any document at all. After reaching out to them by mail, this message was sent by the escalation team after a few days.

Please any advice on what to do.

This is the message from the escalation team below.

"As we have previously advised, the processing of this application has not been straightforward. We are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made. We appreciate your patience and understanding."
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lexycool01(m): 7:07am On Dec 26, 2022
I want to know the price of UK priority visa and the number of the days to get the visa.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Merry Christmas to everyone in the house,
I was asked for additional documents because of study gap which I provided on the 21st but my POF will end by 27th

do I need to renew it by 28th when office resumes or what to do? Please I'm confused

Bio 7th
Ikeja TLS priority

Please I need advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2022
boltwings:
please which school in UK has £1,000 as its tuition deposit? I want to do masters next year

I doubt if there is any, but if you see one, just know that enrollment fee of 50% is waiting for you at the school

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2022
lekeadeid:
Hello Everyone

The UKVI isn't asking for any document at all. After reaching out to them by mail, this message was sent by the escalation team after a few days.

Please any advice on what to do.

This is the message from the escalation team below.

"As we have previously advised, the processing of this application has not been straightforward. We are continuing to work on the application and will make a decision as soon as we are able to. We cannot give a time scale for when a decision will be made. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

You want to force them to request for document?

Just sit down relax and wait

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2022
lexycool01:
I want to know the price of UK priority visa and the number of the days to get the visa.
Thanks
£250 it use to be max of 5 working days, but now I don't know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tobijas001(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Nnennayao:
Hi everyone

Please help me ooo

@ duchess
Work on your SOP, secondly do you have more than 3 years working experience??
Those are part of the deciding factors

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2022
kfakile:
I was asked for additional documents because of study gap which I provided on the 21st but my POF will end by 27th

do I need to renew it by 28th when office resumes or what to do? Please I'm confused

Bio 7th
Ikeja TLS priority

Please I need advice

You have to continue renewing till you get a decision.
But this time don't do 1 month again. Just 1 week or 5 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracefolds2014: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2022
I like the fact that this trend gives professional advice and does not support deceitful arrangement. People keep asking same questions on POF arrangement. Please read the trend to see previous response to such questions.

Bio 7th
Ikeja TLS priority

Please I need advice [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2022
kfakile:

Bio 7th
Ikeja TLS priority

Please I need advice
Do not ask such questions on here…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Thanks a lot, I never knew I can do 1week
CEZEJUST:

You have to continue renewing till you get a decision.
But this time don't do 1 month again. Just 1 week or 5 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Alright
Kennyliga112:
Do not ask such questions on here…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boltwings: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2022
IFSHR:

I doubt if there is any, but if you see one, just know that enrollment fee of 50% is waiting for you at the school
yeah I have that in mind.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Born0808: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2022
Same thing here. Since October-3months,we arrived my dependant has not been able to work due to the NO WORK error on brp. Sent mails to home office yet no positive feedback. Even my school has contacted them.
Anyone with similar error, please how did you do it? quote author=afolayanto post=119148598]UKVI made error on my BRP as a dependent to my wife, my BRP card said I cannot work in the UK. I have escalated this error to UKVI and its 2 months already and they're yet to correct the error. Please anyone with similar case or how else can this be escalated and resolved?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lekeadeid: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2022
That's not the point.

I know this whole thing requires patience. But, I just wanted to know if there are people who have experienced such and if there's anything they did.

I did my bio 9th Dec and paid for priority.

CEZEJUST:

You want to force them to request for document?

Just sit down relax and wait
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2022
lekeadeid:
That's not the point.

I know this whole thing requires patience. But, I just wanted to know if there are people who have experienced such and if there's anything they did.

I did my bio 9th Dec and paid for priority.

Ok I gotcha... But you still need patience once your application is not straightforward even if na priority service.

Can you share what you submitted and your study gap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.