Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004639 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
JaySterling:
Guys please advise me! This is urgent . I am coming to the UK in a few weeks. I have some dollars in cash. Please can I change them to pounds in the UK, or I should just change them here in Nigeria before I travel ?Please which one would be better for me in terms of rate ?
get pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ihuoma001:
Me too� my 3 dependents since 5th and 7th December. Called on Thursday, awaiting decision… what’s happening?

How much were you charged for the call?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Seunphilip:
Please a friend just told me I will not be allow to travel without covid 19 test card, please those with experience please you contribution is needed.

UK na lie
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
walexsignature:
Good afternoon.

Please I need your guidance on upload for my biometrics.

Please can I scan all the pages of checklist together as one document using "keep scanning" on Adobe scanner OR should I just scan each page individually?

Each document individually

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pls , which airline is cheaper for a poor person like me to flight to uk at this crazy January flight hike ?? Urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Michaelkatunge: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hello, please I have a question regarding POF.

My POF was funded on the 29th October, and I want to print from 1st November to 28th November, but on the statement, the first transaction starts from 6th November and it has a narration of "BVN INQUIRY charge".

Will it raise eye brows for UKVI that no transactions happened on the first 5 days , or there's no issue atall. Has anyone faced something similar.

What do you advice, do I print from another date or am I good to go now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boltwings: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Onelovetayz:

Your part time jobs will not be sufficient to pay for your school fees because you have just 20hr/week term time to work except on school holidays.

All the best!
it's a master's degree so the fee won't be that high
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Michaelkatunge:

My POF was funded on the 29th October, and I want to print from 1st November to 28th November, but on the statement, the first transaction starts from 6th November and it has a narration of "BVN INQUIRY charge".

Will it raise eye brows for UKVI that no transactions happened on the first 5 days , or there's no issue atall. Has anyone faced something similar.

The account belongs to you. Transactions are normalin accounts so doesnt raise any eyebrows.

But why will you be printing a statement ending Nov 28th today December 28th? Thats already against the 31 days rule counting from the end of 28th day in November.

Unless you made mistakes in the dates you quoted above, you are out of track

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good day House,

Please does anyone here know the Alternative Collection Location code for Manchester Metropolitan University?

This information was not in my CAS. Help pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boltwings: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
please how much is this fee in pounds for a master's degree of 12 months as Sheffield Halam. INR 13.11 L
or
what does INR 13.11 L mean is School fee interms of value

I want to know the school fee I will pay for a 12 months MSC program in the school but I am not seeing value just this number INR 13.11 L
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Michaelkatunge: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Justpat:

The account belongs to you. Transactions are normalin accounts so doesnt raise any eyebrows.

But why will you be printing a statement ending Nov 28th today December 28th? Thats already against the 31 days rule counting from the end of 28th day in November.

Unless you made mistakes in the dates you quoted above, you are out of track

Hi, thanks so much for your response. I intentionally put a different date, just wanted to know if it's fine. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
Good day House,

Please does anyone here know the Alternative Collection Location code for Manchester Metropolitan University?

This information was not in my CAS. Help pls.

when filling your application the system will generate your closest post office for you to pick up. I think you just have to enter your school post code
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
As part of my visa application, I was asked for my sponsor's ACL code....this is not in my CAS but from the visa guide I downloaded from the school website, I saw the code which I used, but the code brought out the University of Sheffield instead of Manchester Met University.

Has anyone noticed this on their own application before or any advice for this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
As part of my visa application, I was asked for my sponsor's ACL code....this is not in my CAS but from the visa guide I downloaded from the school website, I saw the code which I used, but the code brought out the University of Sheffield instead of Manchester Met University.

Has anyone noticed this on their own application before or any advice for this?

I advice you select pick up from nearest post office to save your self stress

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
But on the Visa guide from my school (Manchester Met), the ACL code was stated but after imputing that on the visa application system, the code brought up University of Sheffield. This brought a concern to me.

Justpat:

when filling your application the system will generate your closest post office for you to pick up. I think you just have to enter your school post code
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Alright bro.

Thanks so much.

Justpat:

I advice you select pick up from nearest post office to save your self stress
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by puppiluv(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Can I use a joint account with my partner for POF without a consent letter?
Note: we are both traveling.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JaySterling: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hi guys, my program is starting on the 30th of January in Leeds. About a month time

I’m traveling tomorrow and landing in London.

I’ve also booked an AirBnB in London to stay for a few weeks before I travel to Leeds

Hope I won’t have problem with immigration with my itinerary ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
JaySterling:
Hi guys, my program is starting on the 30th of January in Leeds. About a month time

I’ve also booked an AirBnB in London to stay for a few weeks before I travel to Leeds

CEZEJUST:

UK na lie

Fat lie
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by indomitableoba(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
December 1 priority
Interview 15th.

Called today, still no decision �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hi guys, my husband wants to transfer money to my account for POF for myself and our kids. Will it be an issue if a lump sum is seen in my account? Can he send the money to me at once? Or he has to send it in bits until it's complete?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayomideayo(f): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
JaySterling:

Pls how did u book the airbnb? I need one next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by famto4luv2004(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please has anyone used Skyscanner to book flight ticket before, please what is the experience and are they legit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adigun27: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please I need a school that is cheap with less installment payment am a starter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
JaySterling:

If your program is starting 30th January tomorrow is still 29th. Did your Visa permit you to travel tomorrow?

Also I think you're to pickup your BRP Card within 10 day's of entering the UK?

Though them say before visa expires.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dewale1234(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Seunphilip:
Brp dropped on 25 of December, I did biometric on 2 and interview on 19 the same day the decision was made, I'm waiting for collection please how many days will it take to get my passport. Ikeja.

Hello. Congratulations
Have you received your collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
chinnymavis:
Hi guys, my husband wants to transfer money to my account for POF for myself and our kids. Will it be an issue if a lump sum is seen in my account? Can he send the money to me at once? Or he has to send it in bits until it's complete?

He can send it at once....but start your maturity countdown from the next day...you don't need to print the day the lump sum entered

Gracias
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
adigun27:
Please I need a school that is cheap with less installment payment am a starter

University of Stirling : 3k deposit and flexible payment option for the remaining

University of South Wales: 1k deposit , 50% at enrollment and balance before the end of your program

Robert Gordon university: 50% pre CAS and flexible payment option for the remaining

Sheffield hallam university: Google, but their courses are cheap

All those conditions changes with different intakes ..so still read well on the school web while applying ...

Cost depends on your choice of course as well...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Okeydioha(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Skolex5:
BRP ALERT !!!
Today 27th DEC ,
8.23 am , BRP DROPPED FOR MA & DEPENDENTS.

Biometrics -IKEJA
DEPENDENTS- 19 Dec (standard )

MA -20 Dec (priority)

Today ,
27th Dec
Brp dropped to MA & DEPENDENTS

NO NSF
NO INTERVIEW
NO EXTRA DOCUMENT SUBMISSION.

Applicant DOCS ,
Waec
TB TEST
MAREIAGE CERT
DEGREE
TRANSCRIPT
2 * work history (employment letter and recommendation letter from current employer)
CAS
POF

dependents Doc
Pof
Consent letter to use POF
MAREIAGE CERT ( no picture , no susbsisting proof )
Tb test .

Above all ,
I prayed , and a process of 15 days and 5 days came out today 27th Dec .

God alone be praised !!!!!
God alone .
A big congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by agarawu1985: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please I did renewal passport capturing with my mum in July and its out now for collection .

If I go with my my old passport and hers , will they give me her new passport too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by benjaminiyke(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Michaelkatunge:

Doesn't matter. I had same BVN enquiry charge plus ATM collection charge. I have my visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
CEZEJUST:

Which bank
Gtbank

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: jesuisroyalgmai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.