Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1011871 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Hello

Refusal mails are usually sent between decision being made and tracker changing to VAC.If you haven't gotten a refusal mail by now then it's as good as granted

Congratulations in advance

Cheers

Ifelajulo:
I applied for dependent visa and did biometrics on 28 Nov Ikeja TLS. No NSF mail and nothing tl I made a paid call last week Friday i.e 23rd Dec. No decision was made and the lady said she will escalate it. This morning I received an escalation email that decision has been made and I track the documents it has moved to VAC..

Should I be worried?

If a visa is denied when will that person received refusal email?

Sincerely I am worried.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
boltwings:
it's a master's degree so the fee won't be that high

Do your research!

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shemafia: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Thanks to all who have contacted me regarding this apartment. It has now been taken and no longer available.

shemafia:
Hello Everyone! I have a furnished double room at a very reasonable price for a single person (preferably a female student or worker just arriving Birmingham from Naija) interested in sharing a flat. No deposit or guarantor is required. Interested, or you know someone who knows someone coming to Birmingham? Please let me know. Or leave me a message on oche_stephanie1@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you ASAP. cool cool cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dewale1234(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hello House

Did Priority on 16th Dec and got BRP Mail on 25th and since then nothing

Please how can I follow up, school resumption is 10th January...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ifelajulo:
I applied for dependent visa and did biometrics on 28 Nov Ikeja TLS. No NSF mail and nothing tl I made a paid call last week Friday i.e 23rd Dec. No decision was made and the lady said she will escalate it. This morning I received an escalation email that decision has been made and I track the documents it has moved to VAC..

Should I be worried?

If a visa is denied when will that person received refusal email?

Sincerely I am worried.

Congratulations, no need to worry.
After you escalated did you get any mail asides this? I escalated today cos I did my biometrics since Dec 5th, yet nothing from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justpat:

There is no point to argue on. Your given a candid and friendly advice. Respond based on facts as much as possible and avoid giving just your opinion for something that has a definite answer. For instance 1+1=2 your opinion or maybe can't change the answer from 1.

People need proper guidance at all times.

That is not to say you have not been helping and please continue to do so. just be more mindful.

cheers.
We're not arguing. And the point is I answered his question.

He asked if he is going to be cleared twice. In London and in Edinburg. And I answered No only one port of entry clearance.

You can also go back and read it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ganiyatsola: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good afternoon all. Please any Dec 9 (dependant) with a decision in the house?. When was it decided and which Tls?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracefolds2014: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
OptimisticK:

After you escalated did you get any mail asides this? I escalated today cos I did my biometrics since Dec 5th, yet nothing from them.

Please did you call or send mail. I also dis bio Dec 2nd ( Dependent), Nothing since then. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good afternoon my people, please i want ask if it's possible to pay school fees deposit with conditional offer after the school agreed to issue Invoice detailing the amount to pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
How does one apply for Form A for schools that don't issue invoice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please can I use someone's pounds account to pay for my IHS and Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pazzenjer:

Sure you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
CEZEJUST:

We're not arguing. And the point is I answered his question.

He asked if he is going to be cleared twice. In London and in Edinburg. And I answered No only one port of entry clearance.

You can also go back and read it.

Bro, calm down....some of your opinions have been misleading. dduchess and co have been doing this for a long time. Majority of persons come here to get facts , not opinions. When you don't have facts about a question, it's best you skip it and leave it for someone that has a accurate answer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifelajulo: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
OptimisticK:

After I call and it was escalated on Friday, I only got escalation mail this morning which also state that decision has been made and that it has moved to VAC.

Best of luck with your application, we will all rejoice in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by teepea(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
I will keep calling and mailing them everyday o, haba, my school resumes on the 9th Jan.

dduchess90:
Hello

With an empty NSF yesterday it means more time but it's currently being assessed.

Chase up after a week to confirm a decision has been made and request for escalation

Remember the bank holidays may have slowed down the process

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by teepea(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
That they can confirm application is being processed and i shouldn't buy a ticket yet.
Elewa1:
Same here, what was their response when you sent your first paid mail? Think patience is key at this point though

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simzie653: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
OptimisticK:

Hello,please how did you escalate my bio was Dec 1 and nothing yet till now how did you escalate ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hello

Yes you can

Bear in mind that if there is an issue the refund will be made back to the card/account you paid with

Cheers
Pazzenjer:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gracefolds2014: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Simzie653:

Hello,please how did you escalate my bio was Dec 1 and nothing yet till now how did you escalate ?

I just sent a paid mail and i got response immediately that a decision has been made on my application. Its such a relief.

Hoping for the best. Bio 2nd December TLS VI (Dependent).

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good afternoon my people, please i want ask if it's possible to pay school fees deposit with conditional offer after the school agreed to issue Invoice detailing the amount to pay.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by reincarnation: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

At the bolded again incorrect,his main point of entry is Heathrow, final destination is Edinburgh

I have read some of your responses and it seems your advise is on hearsay and you just got your visa

Be calming down

Cheers
This tho cheesy
Honestly he needs to calm down with his wrong information. To think he's yet to cross the border is really funny.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by reincarnation: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
CEZEJUST:

Like I said my opinion I didn't say is a fact.

And you don't even even read, please if you're having a bad day go back have a very good sleep.

The guy said stopover. He didn't say Heathrow is his port of entry before proceeding to Edinburgh. So go back and read over and over again to understand.

And if you don't know what a stopover mean you ask. Stopover is different from port of entry.

Go research what a stopover mean.

About the bolded, I read that's how I got knowledge. In acquiring a knowledge you must not experience it, you just read it.

So what's your point? I think is you that needs to be calming down.

Peace
You need to stop posting wrong advices/suggestions/opinions. What you don't know you don't know. Let those who know contribute. Not like you even have first hand experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
rossydot:
Good afternoon my people, please i want ask if it's possible to pay school fees deposit with conditional offer after the school agreed to issue Invoice detailing the amount to pay.

Yes you can only if it's part of the documents before the school can issue unconditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Upcoming bio 6th of January VI
Is there anyone with the same appointment date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elewa1: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please guys would love to confirm this.

Will it be an issue if one of the work employment letters I uploaded is not included in the C.V I uploaded?

Kindly help respond. Thanks

@dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Simzie653:

Paid call and I told the person to escalate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pazzenjer:
How does one apply for Form A for schools that don't issue invoice

Please, can someone help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Yes you can

Bear in mind that if there is an issue the refund will be made back to the card/account you paid with

Cheers

Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dippyyoo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Hi Dduchess90,

Bio was 6th dec - skilled worker dependant
Paid mail 22nd dec
Response 22nd dec- not yet decided
Follow up mail 27th dec- decision made

Till now ,it has not moved to VACand no BRO mail yet. Any reason to worry? MA already in the UK.

Tx

Refusal mails are usually sent between decision being made and tracker changing to VAC.If you haven't gotten a refusal mail by now then it's as good as granted

Congratulations in advance

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dirxpensive: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ochudochukatobi:

For me priority is a waste of money.
Most people with priority don’t even get their visa in 5 days.
Many standard get it faster than even priority
Keep your money
Advice from experience tho
I got mine in five days

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
cuzomba:

Bro, calm down....some of your opinions have been misleading. dduchess and co have been doing this for a long time. Majority of persons come here to get facts , not opinions. When you don't have facts about a question, it's best you skip it and leave it for someone that has a accurate answer.
LoL. Which of my opinions has mislead you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
reincarnation:

You need to stop posting wrong advices/suggestions/opinions. What you don't know you don't know. Let those who know contribute. Not like you even have first hand experience.

Mr Firsthand Experience I see you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.