Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005045 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

This is purely admin issues

The good thing is that the ECO decided to look at your application at the same time with the MA which they could have done later because you have a standard wait time

The MAs tracker/collection should reflect soon

Cheers

Kingy12345:

Sorry am confused, my wife is the MA we paid for priority for her while I did standard her passport was received by VAS yesterday while mine was not received as of yesterday but my greatest is that mine was received today and send via DHL tomorrow... While her is still pending on application ready to pickup at vac..what's going on... Why standard will be out before priority? Pls house enligh me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:07am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

Start from page 1

Write a list of what needs to be done and start doing them

In terms of schools you can apply to,google is your friend

Cheers
Stealthwalker:
hi, i am about to start y UK journey and i need help. i am pratically clueless, what are the cheapest schools i can apply to, and wahta other things do i need to sort out. please i need help. ive tried reading through the thhread but its over 700 pages, please please pleae. id like to get evryhting done befor june
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

Today is Day 4 since you provided the additional documents requested,please be patient

Inform your Uni of the delays

Cheers
ekperusisunday:
Hello guys,
Please I need help here,
Bio: 16/12/22
Additionally info: 01/01/23
Submitted: 07/01/23

No decision yet should I send a paid mail?
Can I pay for the mail using naira card?
My resumption date is 16/01/23.

Please advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

Unfortunately No, your depedants are your spouse and kids only

Cheers
mrsglo:
Dear all, I have a quick question.
Can my mum be listed as a dependent in addition to my spouse and kids for the purpose of tier 4 visa?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

Unfortunately NO,pensions account do not clearly show the funds are accessible to you for your study

See attached screenshot

Cheers
liftmeGod:
Please I want to ask this question,can I use my pension account as my statement account for my visa

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 3:12am On Jan 12, 2023
doyinluv:

Thanks for the response. I understand your submission in hindsight is why I stated that the same proof of funds used by the MA which dates from Oct to Dec 29th, 2022 is the same date rage I want to submit knowing it is still useable til the 29th of Jan which I mus t have submitted before then. My question is if its acceptable to use my account and the MA account as POF for my application.

Please I need a response to this oooo......Can I use the Main Applicants POF with an excess of 1.9m to balance the 2.8m in my account for the both accounts have the money for the amount of days required (28 days)and still within the 31days period printed 30th December 2022. MA applicant got Visa yesterday and i intend to submit my application next week. I need this clarity if its possible to combine accounts to achieve the POF needed .@dduchess90 please assist or if anyone has done or experienced it. I just need to know if u can upload both statement as proof of fund
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 4:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Really seems to be a mystery to me , Decision made since 20th December yet no communication from either UKVI or TLS , Application still stuck at DMC after several paid calls and emails ����‍�
rhodaino:
Any news?quote author=OptimisticK post=119941249]Congratulations to all those that received their visa, I tap into your success.

What I don't understand is why some people don't get their passport for long after decision is made and while some get.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babyfaceafrica: 4:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Adegbem02:

Please I was given conditional offer because of my English proficiency, I have good waec result but it way more than two years, please how did you scale through the English proficiency?

Get a reference letter from your work place that English is the spoken language there. Ensure it comes with a letter head and duly signed and stamped
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2023
Good morning to everyone here.
A quick one for the gurus in the house. Please Biometrics is in 4 days (Monday 16th) and the following are the only items on both the MA's (my wife) checklist and mine (dependant)
MA (wife)
a. PoF
b. CAS
c. Passport

Dependant (Mine)
a. Passport
b. Certificate of marriage

My question:
With a 15 year study gap, are we only to stick to these requested items only OR include additional documents without being requested ?

We paid for Priority

Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thenny312(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You can apply for your visa without your dependants passport details

These are the reasons we discourage using agents and encourage DIY

Cheers

Alright

Thank you very much❤️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 6:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 6:38am On Jan 12, 2023
It is well, really tiring.

Jyde231101:
Really seems to be a mystery to me , Decision made since 20th December yet no communication from either UKVI or TLS , Application still stuck at DMC after several paid calls and emails ����‍�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterbam(m): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello all,
Airline booking advise.
Rwanda air and Egypt air.
Are they good?
Any one of them preferable?
Any pros or cons?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

I think my major concerns is the ECO getting confused.

If you want to submit this then please

1. Reprint an up to date statement not just the dates that was submitted earlier even if it is within the stipulated 31days, this will be you showing the ECO that the money is still available

2. Include a consent letter from the MA for the balance, the letter should be detailed and say you have access to the remaining 1.9m in excess

3. Include a very detailed cover letter stating the relevant bank statement and what covers what please.

4. Be prepared for any NSF

The key is reprinting the statement to date not using an old already printed version

In my opinion, the excess should be moved and you can restart your count. Again you may be asked to resubmit the MAs statement to check if POFs was recycled.This you can resubmit an up to date statement and invoices/receipt if applicable with a cover letter explaining

Cheers
doyinluv:

Please I need a response to this oooo......Can I use the Main Applicants POF with an excess of 1.9m to balance the 2.8m in my account for the both accounts have the money for the amount of days required (28 days)and still within the 31days period printed 30th December 2022. MA applicant got Visa yesterday and i intend to submit my application next week. I need this clarity if its possible to combine accounts to achieve the POF needed .@dduchess90 please assist or if anyone has done or experienced it. I just need to know if u can upload both statement as proof of fund
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

You even forgot your TB certificates

Please expand the MAs list to include the documents listed in her CAS and yes include documents for study gap of 15years

2.Expand your own list to include documents to show your marriage is genuine

You can check previous timelines and documents people have submitted on this thread for guidance

Cheers
dotedote:
A quick one for the gurus in the house. Please Biometrics is in 4 days (Monday 16th) and the following are the only items on both the MA's (my wife) checklist and mine (dependant)
MA (wife)
a. PoF
b. CAS
c. Passport

Dependant (Mine)
a. Passport

My question:
With a 15 year study gap, are we only to stick to these requested items only OR include additional documents without being requested ?

We paid for Priority

Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

Whilst waiting for someone from the thread to respond check reviews online and make a decision

Cheers
peterbam:
Hello all,
Airline booking advise.
Are they good?
Any pros or cons?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2023
Please attach:
Employment letter/payslip,
Letter of recommendation from your office
or Business registration if applicable
to avoid them sending you mail to submit additional documents to show what you have been doing, which will automatically cancel your priority.
dotedote:
MA (wife)
a. PoF
b. CAS
c. Passport

Dependant (Mine)
a. Passport

My question:

We paid for Priority

Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2023
peterbam:
Hello all,
Airline booking advise.
Are they good?
Any pros or cons?

Hey bro... Haven't heard bad stories about Rwanda Air.. they looks good.

But for Egypt Air... Na werey dem be o.... From lost of bags to Nigeria maltreatment etc...

Please i give green light to Rwanda Air
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by toolluu: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2023
I did bio on January 6 priority, Abuja and collection mail came in January 10. Went there yesterday and they said the email was sent in error to many people and that the passport isn't ready. I no kon understand again o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

TLS is responsible for sending collection mail, if you went there and they say it was an error then it was simple

Be patient

Cheers
toolluu:
I did bio on January 6 priority, Abuja and collection mail came in January 10. Went there yesterday and they said the email was sent in error to many people and that the passport isn't ready. I no kon understand again o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by doyinluv(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

I think my major concerns is the ECO getting confused.

If you want to submit this then please

1. Reprint an up to date statement not just the dates that was submitted earlier even if it is within the stipulated 31days, this will be you showing the ECO that the money is still available

2. Include a consent letter from the MA for the balance, the letter should be detailed and say you have access to the remaining 1.9m in excess

3. Include a very detailed cover letter stating the relevant bank statement and what covers what please.

4. Be prepared for any NSF

The key is reprinting the statement to date not using an old already printed version

In my opinion, the excess should be moved and you can restart your count. Again you may be asked to resubmit the MAs statement to check if POFs was recycled.This you can resubmit an up to date statement and invoices/receipt if applicable with a cover letter explaining

Cheers

Thanks@ dduchess90 for your advice and opinion.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Thanks a billion.
Your input on this thread is priceless.
God bless you.

Thanks for reminding me of the TB Certs.

So please you said the MA should include documents stated in her CAS, I don't understand. In her CAS ?

Secondly, does the UKVI have any knowledge of MA's CV contents (as being submitted to the school by the MA during application )

dduchess90:
Hello

You even forgot your TB certificates

Please expand the MAs list to include the documents listed in her CAS and yes include documents for study gap of 15years

2.Expand your own list to include documents to show your marriage is genuine

You can check previous timelines and documents people have submitted on this thread for guidance

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omokaba2019(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2023
giselle237:
pls let me know how it goes. Even the visa in arrival, if there’s no need, then no need.
No worries
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello @Justwise

Please help look at post by @adunolaoyedele8 and kindly ban

We don't need such people on the thread

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello

Yes, her CAS should have some documents i.e BSC, WAEC etc stated in it, she should include them

Cheers
dotedote:
Thanks a billion.
Your input on this thread is priceless.
God bless you.

Thanks for reminding me of the TB Certs.

So please you said the MA should include documents stated in her CAS, I don't understand. In her CAS ?

Secondly, does the UKVI have any knowledge of MA's CV contents (as being submitted to the school by the MA during application )

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djpoepe(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2023
hello, who knows any affordable school offering May 2023 intake for Masters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adegbem02: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Get a reference letter from your work place that English is the spoken language there. Ensure it comes with a letter head and duly signed and stamped
Okay thanks, I already submitted a letter headed and stamped English language proficiency letter from my school but, I will also try my work place too. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterbam(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Thank you.

dduchess90:
Hello

Whilst waiting for someone from the thread to respond check reviews online and make a decision

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Bambarino:

what of Ethiopian Airlines:

LOS-ADD-Switzerland-Manchester

You don’t need transit visa, the Switzerland is for refueling and you’re not alighting from the flight. If in doubt confirm from customer service representative.

All the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Switzerland will require transit

Cheers

The Switzerland is just for refueling without alighting from the flight.

Kudos to you for the selfless service.

All the best!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bussyteey: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Adegbem02:

Okay thanks, I already submitted a letter headed and stamped English language proficiency letter from my school but, I will also try my work place too. Thanks
Did you submit your waec result ? I submitted only my Waec result and I was good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukorlar10: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2023
May God continue to bless you @dduchess90.
Please for dependents TB booking. I am to select settlement and dependents. right?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.