Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996603 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
I dont think it does. Just have a strong statement of purpose. Show how the new Msc links what you do/will do, career progression

Sard:
Does applying for a Master's degree in the UK with a Master's degree in another course affect my chance of getting admission or visa

I indicated I've a master's degree during application and the school is requesting for its transcript.

Pls, someone should answer me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please I need answers!!!
Haisha:
Please help!!!
Is it possible for MA and dependant application to be transfered to VAC at the same time? Though we paid for priority for MA. Please I just want to know if everything is alright.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rhodaino(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Someone just told me that he went to his tls to get his passport and vignette on it after 7days of recieving brp and tracker still at dmc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oblongata: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good evening beautiful people!

Did biometrics with my family on the 3rd Jan 2023 (2 kids and wife). My wife is the MA, student, Priority visa

Was called that wife’s documents was not properly uploaded (did assisted at ikeja) and went to re upload on 7th.

I have waited endlessly and it is very worrisome to say that they are yet to get back to me. This made me to send an email to them (paid) and I was told that the case had been escalated and I should wait a further 15 days before contacting them again. Is this normal?
Cc: dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adegbem02: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sard:
Does applying for a Master's degree in the UK with a Master's degree in another course affect my chance of getting admission or visa

I indicated I've a master's degree during application and the school is requesting for its transcript.

Pls, someone should answer me.
It shouldn't, it did not affect my chances, got like 9 offer now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justpat: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
babieangel:
Please can you share the link with us...

Here is the link for complaints

https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
You are not alone my friend,let's exercise little more patience and have faith.. Just that am wondering even though its a refusal UKVI should release passport and we move again, UK no be the end of the world abeg... All this there paid call nonsense na scam just money making scheme also delaying standard application after paying $454 visa fee, they want you to opt for priority service that is pay another £250 to avoid delay as if UK na paradise mtcheeew !! After you manage get the visa self you go first do care giver work that one na 100 percent to take see front. Only God knows what's there plan after the Tier 4 visa elapse. It's well.
Boss0003680501:

Just like my case biometric 1st of December 2022 i did paid call decision was made 13th of December 2022 till now no brp no collection mail, I escalated on 29th of December till now nothing, i think this whole issue is from ikeja because most people that did at vi and abuja are collecting their passports back with vignette on it.

I really don’t know what the problem is after making decisions it should only take 3 to 4 days to send back to VAC since decisions have been made it’s going to 2 months now nothing school resumes on 23rd.

Seeing everyone post visa even those that did after i did makes me feel some kind of way.

Assuming decision has not been made now, it’s another thing decision has been made since 13th of December.

UKVI i hand una to God

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babieangel: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thanks

Justpat:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bulldog501: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good evening everyone. Please I have been following this thread right from the unset. I did my biometric is the 13 of December and here is the message I go below after a paid mail below.

Thank you for applying for a Uk visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for priority visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend visa application centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.
————-

The school program start from the 30th of this month. Please kindly advise on what step to take.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by toolluu: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
I also did bio that same day in abuja and got collection mail 2 days after. Many of us were told the emails were sent in error when we went there for collection and our passports weren't ready.
Mopelola15:
Hi Gurus, please I need advice on my application. I did my UK biometric on the 6th of January, 2023 at the TLS office in Abuja. I got a mail on the 9th of January, 2023, 3 working days after that my travelling document is available for pick up. It also states that I will receive a subsequent tracking mail since I opted for the courier service. First of all, I'm worried. How did at least 3 weeks turn into 3 days? As for the courier, I got the tracking number from DHL when I called but my status only shows "Dispatch information to DHL"

Maybe I need to add that my Visa status is yet to be checked for VAC transfer or receive and I didn't get any mail before the collection notification. I applied as a dependent for a tier 2 visa. I will appreciate your input. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sookiee: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Justpat:

Thanks for sharing. I just filled an online form for return of documents and also dropped a complaint on their website.

I hope the home office is different from the ones we have been sending unending emails to.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tnex: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ruth1212:
Hello, yes I did another chest X-ray at Qlife family clinic and the result came out negative ..
Qlife result comes out within 48hrs .

That's great congratulations. Did you bother telling Qlife that you have had it in the past and have been treated? Or you just keep mute and allowed them check so as not cloud their judgement?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mopelola15: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thank you for your submission. I was going to take the next bus to Abuja tomorrow. I appreciate the gesture.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Enishit: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Boss0003680501:

Just like my case biometric 1st of December 2022 i did paid call decision was made 13th of December 2022 till now no brp no collection mail, I escalated on 29th of December till now nothing, i think this whole issue is from ikeja because most people that did at vi and abuja are collecting their passports back with vignette on it.

I really don’t know what the problem is after making decisions it should only take 3 to 4 days to send back to VAC since decisions have been made it’s going to 2 months now nothing school resumes on 23rd.

Seeing everyone post visa even those that did after i did makes me feel some kind of way.

Assuming decision has not been made now, it’s another thing decision has been made since 13th of December.

UKVI i hand una to God
Same shoes here thou am a dependent since Nov 18th got BRP Mail I have sent several mails same wait for 15th working days since dec 5 my kids got theirs back 3days after BRP Mail but here I am .

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
tnex:

That's great congratulations. Did you bother telling Qlife that you have had it in the past and have been treated? Or you just keep mute and allowed them check so as not cloud their judgement?

Hello..yes, I told them I have had it in the past and also told them how long I took the drugs..

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by holluwizzy: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please any body around Swansea who has an apartment to share ? Brynmill or Upland to be precise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mudimooon: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
This UK visa thingy is all on God's hands. I almost sent a paid mail for my employment letter. Thank God tho.

On my passport where they stamped my Visa Vignette,I saw that the expiry date is 8/04/23. I am worried cos it's a 2 year course I am going for? Is it a norm?? Note that,I haven't gotten my BRP mail yet. Should I be worried??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tomiwiyu: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
mudimooon:
This UK visa thingy is all on God's hands. I almost sent a paid mail for my employment letter. Thank God tho.

On my passport where they stamped my Visa Vignette,I saw that the expiry date is 8/04/23. I am worried cos it's a 2 year course I am going for? Is it a norm?? Note that,I haven't gotten my BRP mail yet. Should I be worried??

Yes your visa is valid for 3month , that implies you have to 3month to enter Uk , anything after that you won’t be able to use the current visa . Your Brp with indicate the 2yrs validity of stay. celebrate you have no problem

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tomiwiyu: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Enishit:

Same shoes here thou am a dependent since Nov 18th got BRP Mail I have sent several mails same wait for 15th working days since dec 5 my kids got theirs back 3days after BRP Mail but here I am .

if you will take my advice , if you are not far from the Visa application centre . Visit the center don’t be surprise if your passport is ready since . They don’t send collection mail out of error . Take the step

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Enishit: 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
tomiwiyu:

if you will take my advice , if you are not far from the Visa application centre . Visit the center don’t be surprise if your passport is ready since . They don’t send collection mail out of error . Take the step

Ok thank you I will do that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giftnna: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please anyone in the house that has used Ethiopian airline, please is Covid vaccine card mandatory?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ochudochukatobi: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello everyone pls who has used Middle East Airline ?
Their tickets is the cheapest presently with 2hrs layover in beruit.
I don’t know how their services is.
I went to their office today at Adeola Odeku and I was told to pay online with dollar card.
And was also advised specifically to book only the 2hrs layover and not the 12hrs because they will ask you to rebook in beruit if you have 12hrs layover so make sure it’s 2hrs layover for those who want to book.
If anyone here has used their service or knows anyone who has kindly update.
It’s the cheapest presently.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please does a pregnant applicant need to show proof of funds for unborn child?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 1:08am On Jan 13, 2023
please did u confirm if a transit visa is needed?

Ochudochukatobi:
Hello everyone pls who has used Middle East Airline ?
Their tickets is the cheapest presently with 2hrs layover in beruit.
I don’t know how their services is.
I went to their office today at Adeola Odeku and I was told to pay online with dollar card.
And was also advised specifically to book only the 2hrs layover and not the 12hrs because they will ask you to rebook in beruit if you have 12hrs layover so make sure it’s 2hrs layover for those who want to book.
If anyone here has used their service or knows anyone who has kindly update.
It’s the cheapest presently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Hello

No

Cheers
chinnymavis:
Hello everyone,

Please does a pregnant applicant need to show proof of funds for unborn child?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Hello everyone, I can't access my mail cause I'm not with my naija sim. If you coming to Plymouth I can give advise, the last NIGERIAN I accomodated for free for 2 months almost killed me. He refused to get an apartment that I had to chase him out, only accomodated him to stand at least a month, the idiot was less concerned of getting a place. For now I no fit accomodate but I can talk about Plymouth, make no be help I wan help go put me for trouble.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by princeabisoye: 3:41am On Jan 13, 2023
Hello my good people, please i need accomodations in Hull for me and my family.

We are all 3.

If you have any... Let me know.

So we can discuss.... Planning to enter by 22/01/23.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rhodaino(f): 6:05am On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=Enishit post=119975718]
Same shoes here thou am a dependent since Nov 18th got BRP Mail I have sent several mails same wait for 15th working days since dec 5 my kids got theirs back 3days after BRP Mail but here I am .[/quote

Someone told me he went to his tls to pick up passport despite tracker showing dmc a week after he got his brp ...he told them he received collection mail and they checked and gave him his passport with vignette on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MesoDguy(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Anyone currently enrolled at Newcastle University, pls reply this post
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ochudochukatobi: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2023
badassProdigy:
please did u confirm if a transit visa is needed?

Not needed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.