Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005073 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by munachisoemmanu: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Mcleo007:

👆🏾

I have an offer too for May intake.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alfonso36(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2023
Can anybody help on ways CBN can help quickly pay for my school fees ? I'll pay the person
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HabbyY: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2023
munachisoemmanu:

Yes I have an unconditional offer for may intake(Cyber security technology) Northumbria university London campus.please how do I contact you?

Can you send a mail please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2023
Hello

Is anyone in Bedford/Bedfordshire area that would want a grey 2seater sofa, fridge freezer and a TV stand?

It's up for sale but if it's not sold by Friday then the person can collect for free on Saturday.

Cheers

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by munachisoemmanu: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2023
HabbyY:

Can you send a mail please

I've sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2023
mylikes:

Stop confusing yourself, mate. The only purpose of Form A is to access pounds/dollars at the CBN rate. If you have you already have that, this need is cancelled

It's clear you didn't understand my question

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Your first question, you stated the person has a Dom account right?
What he is saying is that, Since you stated he has a Dom acct, that means there is pounds in it. Which means he can pay the school straight instead of applying to CBN through form A requesting for pounds again which usually takes more time.

Abi?
Cc: mylikes
Sixfeetbelle:

It's clear you didn't understand my question

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2023
amorprincesa:
Your first question, you stated the person has a Dom account right?
What he is saying is that, Since you stated he has a Dom acct, that means there is pounds in it. Which means he can pay the school straight instead of applying to CBN through form A requesting for pounds again which usually takes more time.

Abi?
Cc: mylikes

Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2023
Ugmama:

Which schools don't require ielts if you have C6?
Have you been practicing? What course did you study for your first degree?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachyyewumi: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2023
Good day,

please i would love to ask, is it possible to give visa to only the applicant and reject the dependats visa, or if any of the dependants is not qualified it will affect the applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
justwise:
Financial evidence

7. Financial evidence: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants

a. You can use your bank statement or your parents’ bank statement to show your funds (tuition fees + maintenance).
The money must be kept in the account for at least 28 days before application; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.
Note: Your application date is the date of your online submission, not your biometrics date.
The only family members that can sponsor you (give you their account statement to use) are your parents or legal guardian(s).
If using your parents' account(s), you need your birth certificate which has your parents' name as your parents to prove your relationship to them.
Note: You can only use your partner’s money if your partner is present in the UK or applying at the same time as you.

If using your guardian's statement, you need to include a court document appointing the person as your guardian. This guardian must have been appointed by the court when you were below 18 years.
Note 1: If your funds are held in an account that is not in ÂŁ, the ECO will convert the funds in your account using the exchange on the day of your online application as calculated on: https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/
Note 2: You cannot use overdrafts, bitcoin savings, stocks and shares, pensions, bank accounts that are not regulated by the financial regulatory body in the country you’re applying from or bank accounts that don’t use electronic record keeping.
Note 3: You can use current accounts, deposit accounts, savings accounts, pension savings, investment accounts.
Note 4: When paying your visa/HIS fees, your bank will not use Oanda rates. Budget for black market rates.
Note 5: Please leave your funds in your account till you get your visa to avoid stories that touch. If it is used to pay your fees, you must have the receipt ready incase the ECO requests for a fresh bank account statement covering longer periods.
Note 6: Prepare for an interview even if the possibility is low so that you are ready for any eventuality.

b. You can also submit a sponsorship letter (see sample here: https://docs.gre.ac.uk/rep/sas/example-sponsorship-letter ) if you're sponsored by
i. Her Majesty’s (UK) Government
ii. The applicant’s home (Nigerian, in this case) government
iii. the British Council
iv. an international organisation eg. UNICEF, UN, WHO etc.
v. an international company (a company that actively operates in 2 or more countries)
vii. a university (eg. The university where you will be studying).
viii. a UK independent school.

c. Loan letter, if you are in receipt of an educational loan. The loan must be in your name. See link for details: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants
Note: The loan letter must confirm that there are no conditions on release of the loan funds other than a successful application to study.
It must also confirm that the funds will be available to you, or paid directly to the sponsor, before you begin your course.

8. Consent letter: You'll also need a letter from your parent(s) or guardian that states that they consent to you using the funds in the account for which evidence has been submitted. This is only applicable if using their bank statements. See sample here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/Example%2520of%2520parent%2520consent%2520letter.doc&ved=2ahUKEwjVuYnvs9rtAhX7UxUIHR04C3cQFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw23ibrOLrlQod4FOobTdsJp
Good afternoon sir, please I need explaination on this case.My wife is the Main Applicant for Tier 4 student visa,while am the Dependent (Husband).Can we use our Joint Bank Account Statement to apply for our Visa? I hope to hear from you sir.Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hello

Whilst waiting for @Justwise to respond yes you can

However,she needs to include the consent letter to confirm that you have access to the funds

Cheers
pretty1986:
Good afternoon sir, please I need explaination on this case.My wife is the Main Applicant for Tier 4 student visa,while am the Dependent (Husband).Can we use our Joint Bank Account Statement to apply for our Visa? I hope to hear from you sir.Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hello

1. Yes if sufficient proof of relationship is not submitted

2. Dependants refusal will not affect MA

Cheers
Rachyyewumi:
Good day,

please i would love to ask, is it possible to give visa to only the applicant and reject the dependats visa, or if any of the dependants is not qualified it will affect the applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
If you want to do paid call the number to call is +443007906268, then press the numbers immediately 1,2,5,1 debit card no* expiry date* the 3nos at the back of the card* then 2, u will be connected to an agent, have ur GWF NO handy

Cards that can be used is Visa / Master card

Or paid mail via the link below

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

Thanks….

IRIEBOY:
Can you help me with the number you use for the paid calls?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachyyewumi: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thanks @dduchess90

That was really helpful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by GodnGold: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hello,
Does anyone have an information on this,
A dependent will be 18 years by October, 2023 and the applicant is set to resume in September.
Will this dependent be issued a visa as she is soon to be an adult?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Whilst waiting for @Justwise to respond yes you can

However,she needs to include the consent letter to confirm that you have access to the funds

Cheers
Then,what of if we use separate account?,like she use her own account, while I use my own for the POF,for the visa application.please reply.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Biola67: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
I’ve unconditional offer for September intake from;
Manchester metropolitan university - business analytics.
Middlesex- Business information system management.

Pls which is the best to go with?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hi dduchess90, please I need a little clarification:

1. About the POF maturity and Visa application. Given that you're required to get your bank statement on the 28th day; does that mean that once you've generated the bank statement, you have to apply for the Visa with the next 2-3 days which would be the 29th, 30th and 31st day of the 1 month period? I ask this because, there's a chance the school might delay the issuance of the CAS, which might them encroach beyond 31 days or so.

2. Granted that Visa application is done online; at the point of payment for Visa fees and IHS, is the transaction charged on your debit card using official Naira to pound rate or Black market?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
pretty1986:
Good afternoon sir, please I need explaination on this case.My wife is the Main Applicant for Tier 4 student visa,while am the Dependent (Husband). Can we use our Joint Bank Account Statement to apply for our Visa? I hope to hear from you sir.Thanks.

Sure you can, not a prob
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haisha: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hi everyone please help a sister.
Please how long does it take for no work no business error on vignette be corrected in UK?

The wait is not funny again.
Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Marioboyz: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hello everyone. Manchester Met offer holder here. Instead of paying student deposit of 3k BP. Can one just proceed to pay 50% of tuition. Does it matter ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingsssss: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Will you like to share a one bed apartment? I have a guy alrdy; preferably another male... I sitting room and bedroom with kitchen and bath.

Suitable accommodation for Ulster Magee campus students!

You can pm or quote me for further details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hunee: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
I need accommodation in Belfast.
Very urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
1. If you print, you have 31 days from print date to submit your application - the funds must have spent at least 28 days in your account before print date. If not used within 31 days from print date, you won't be able to use it.
Alternatively, you can submit your application, print your statement and count 28 days prior to your application - this means that the funds must have been in your account at least 28 days before application submission.

2. Usually close to the black market rate because banks will deduct transaction charges and all banks end up using different rates.
Mcleo007:
Hi dduchess90, please I need a little clarification:

1. About the POF maturity and Visa application. Given that you're required to get your bank statement on the 28th day; does that mean that once you've generated the bank statement, you have to apply for the Visa with the next 2-3 days which would be the 29th, 30th and 31st day of the 1 month period? I ask this because, there's a chance the school might delay the issuance of the CAS, which might them encroach beyond 31 days or so.

2. Granted that Visa application is done online; at the point of payment for Visa fees and IHS, is the transaction charged on your debit card using official Naira to pound rate or Black market?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chigosman: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
mimilyrics:
1. If you print, you have 31 days from print date to submit your application - the funds must have spent at least 28 days in your account before print date. If not used within 31 days from print date, you won't be able to use it.
Alternatively, you can submit your application, print your statement and count 28 days prior to your application - this means that the funds must have been in your account at least 28 days before application submission.

2. Usually close to the black market rate because banks will deduct transaction charges and all banks end up using different rates.

What type of bank card do we pay IHS and Visa fees with?

Dollar cards normally have limits or can i pay in Naira?
Thank you for enlightenment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bourne007(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
It's an average of 6 weeks. Is it 6 weeks already? If not, you will have to be patient

Haisha:
Hi everyone please help a sister.
Please how long does it take for no work no business error on vignette be corrected in UK?

The wait is not funny again.
Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.