Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005501 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
ghettonews:
Pls guys I need help do I have to certify my transcript and certificate in ministry of education and foreign affairs for legalizing?

Pls help guys

NO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ghettonews: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
infosoftlife:

NO

Ok thanks bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chinnymavis: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please can I use a 35 days bank statement for POF? Or it must be 28 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
I feel you should send a mail with your NI reference number to request for a new NI
Oluwasegun664:

Pls NAIRALAND, my landlord did a mistake with home address. My uk NIN was sent to the address just opposite my accommodation but the person trashed it away. Pls how do I get it back. Have tried calling help line but seems it a wrong number.

Anyone one with similar experience should advise.

Pls help it my Uk NIN not Nigeria own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't know if you've got an answer.
Form A doesn't have a specific time. It's a first come first serve. It also depends on the bank you're using. Some Form A may take upto 2months while some may take 3 weeks up.
Being in disbursement level is a sign of you getting disbursed soon but the time is undefined
HabbyY:
Hello fellas. Good day.
Please I want to know how long form A takes, especially from the stage of “ADB DISBURSEMENT REVIEWER”

Please and please I need an urgent Answer to this.

Thank you ❤️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hello

You can use more than 28 days statement

Cheers
chinnymavis:
Please can I use a 35 days bank statement for POF? Or it must be 28 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
Hello

Speak to HMRC about it they can resend it to the correct address

Here's a link to get you started

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/national-insurance-numbers

Cheers

Oluwasegun664:

Pls NAIRALAND, my landlord did a mistake with home address. My uk NIN was sent to the address just opposite my accommodation but the person trashed it away. Pls how do I get it back. Have tried calling help line but seems it a wrong number.

Anyone one with similar experience should advise.

Pls help it my Uk NIN not Nigeria own.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2023
dduchess90

I wanted to know/verify.

Can someone pay your tuition deposit for you using their domicialliary account? Like a family member?

The situation is this. The process will be started by me but the part where payment details will be required, the person's account details will be inputted. It's for Form A.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mylikes: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
dduchess90

I wanted to know/verify.

Can someone pay your tuition deposit for you using their domicialliary account? Like a family member?

The situation is this. The process will be started by me but the part where payment details will be required, the person's account details will be inputted. It's for Form A.

Thank you.

Why do you need Form A if it is a dorm account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Layaj1877: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Please how is Middlesex credibility visa interview like? I just got an offer for September resumption
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2023
The person already has the foreign currency needed.
Sixfeetbelle:
dduchess90

I wanted to know/verify.

Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2023
emcaris:
please which of the uk schools is quick at giving their unconditional offer. my brother has been applying, each time the scholls comeback to say deadline is passed and he missed the january stream. needs a school that their admission process is quick. he is still awaiting response from some of the schools applied. he doesnt just want to risk the wait and be told that admissions are now closed for either mid year or sept 2023. please recommend schools that give quick admission turn around time or if they do it through their nigerian reps.

Manchester Metropolitan University, Lincoln University and Queen Margaret University are quite fast.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2023
If you aren't satisfied with their answer, tell them to send you a soft copy, accept and mail it back to them.
LiftedMan:
I would like to speak to anyone that applied to the University of Lincoln. I don't understand them. I got unconditional offer but I'm not able to accept it on my application portal. I called and they told me my unconditional offer has been accepted. Please let's talk if you applied to the University of Lincoln.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 7:23am On Feb 05, 2023
DemmyDD:
I have been given offer in Derby for Sept

Please did they give you discount? If yes, how much?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Check mpower, prodigy finance, stilt, future finance.
Check Google for more information.
Ask Jaiz and Lotus bank if they fund.
SylvieBret:
Hi guys and all the gurus, I wanna say thank you all for keeping this thread alive and for the wealth of information here.

I have a quick question, for a student with financial struggles, are there any loan bodies that support schools in UK that we can explore?

I really need this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IRIEBOY(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2023
OptimisticK:
It is well with those people.

I went to TLS Ikeja today, the queue wasn't much.

I got BRP mail January 3rd, yet no movement to VAC nor collection mail.

I met 3 different staffs separately for help when they told me my passport isn't ready, that they are yet to send my passport to them.

They said that my application is still within the range, that it is a minimum of 6 weeks maximum of 10 weeks for standard visa.

I begged to drop my reference number for escalation, they said I can't drop it thay until it is 10 weeks before they can escalate for me.

Hi dear, please have you gotten your collection mail ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by simongonner: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Hi guys. Till date have not gotten a collection mail, I got my bro mail before my dependent, but she has already gotten both collection mail and brp mail, while I am still waiting for collection mail(decision still at DMC after getting BRP Mail).. what's how can I resolve this ASAP?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moresuccess: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
My dependents visa was refused last month due to insufficient funds. Firstly, because I did not upload the payment I've made to the school since I got to UK.
Secondly, maintenance funds not up to 9 months because I thought it's reasonable to leave out the month I've been in the UK.
Many people blamed me that I should I've used my dependents account instead of mine.

Now, I want to apply again. Which account would you advise I used?

Gurus in the house, your input is highly needed please.

Thanks all

Cc dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2023
mylikes:

Why do you need Form A if it is a dorm account?

I need Form A to pay the fees. We'll start with Flywire and then proceed to Form A. But to avoid delays, the person wants to pay for it using their bank details. Does it make sense?

The objective here is to avoid delays sha so we're looking at alternatives.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LiftedMan: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2023
amorprincesa:
If you aren't satisfied with their answer, tell them to send you a soft copy, accept and mail it back to them.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Atom433: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2023
HELLO HOUSE

PLEASE, I’LL LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN USE PGD FROM NOUN UNIVERSITY AS A DEGREE CERT TO APPLY FOR DIRECT MASTERS PROGRAM IN THE UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Please house those that traveled through abuja do I need my covid card at the airport. Please I need an urgent response @Duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nina85: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DemmyDD: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Flamezcadio:

Wow! I applied since December and I have not gotten any news from them
Infact the application is within a week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DemmyDD: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2023
victorVIC1:

Please did they give you discount? If yes, how much?
. No but I was told by a friend there that the discount is usually written inside CAS and not offer letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thenny312(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
VISA ALERT!!!!
Biometrics: 18th of January
Priority
Empty NSF: 19th of January
2nd Empty NSF: 23rd of January
Moved to VAC: 2nd of February
Collection mail: 2nd of February
Latest date of arrival: 13th of February

So I was banned 2 weeks ago. I had no idea what I did on here and this was a time I really needed some urgent questions answered.

Anyway water under the bridge.

When I got my first Empty NSF my heart broke! I knew this meant DELAY.

The second one too, I was just like nah God should do whatever he wants to do.

My visa was supposed to take 5 working days max and it took more than 2 weeks! Longest days of my life!

I want to appreciate everyone that takes their time to respond to everyone on this group, May the good lord bless you.

For people still waiting to hear back, YOU WILL GET IT! Delay isn’t refusal! Do not give up.

@dduchess90 Thank you especially for all you do here. As you give us hope, May yours never run dry.

Quick question: I am going through Kenyan airways, I hope they’re no restrictions or Visa needed.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OptimisticK: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yes I got it this week.

IRIEBOY:
Hi dear, please have you gotten your collection mail ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IRIEBOY(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
OptimisticK:
Yes I got it this week.

alright. Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IRIEBOY(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
OptimisticK:
Yes I got it this week.

Can you help me with the number you use for the paid calls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
DemmyDD:
. No but I was told by a friend there that the discount is usually written inside CAS and not offer letter
Please which University in uk can someone Study Masters degree in Nursing with Low Tuition fee ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
infosoftlife:

As long as he has a reasonable explanation (working experience).
What course is he looking to study?
Please which Cheap University in Uk can someone Study Masters degree in Nursing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
pretty1986:
Please which Cheap University in Uk can someone Study Masters degree in Nursing?

What's your budget?
Some schools require you to have IELTS band 7.0 to get admitted into NURSING.

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.