Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000375 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Stablefollowers(f): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please how much is visa fee and ihs now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Stablefollowers(f): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please is 15m ok as pof for a family of 3?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kingkom:

please how can I get a Dollar Card? I have a dom account with Access Bank.

Go to your bank and request for a dollar card. It's linked to your dorm account via a separate ledger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Treasureoby0: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Flamezcadio:

- I got a conditional offer yesterday requesting that i make an initial payment of 3k and also upload a WAEC scratch card. I didn't apply for scholarship.

Okay, did you see your offer in your portal? i cant find mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Hello

There's really no defined restrictions on how long a dependant can stay out of the UK but I will say try to not stay out more than 6months.

2. Yes, they will need to make the application from the UK to switch to post study visa

Cheers
Enishit:
[quote author=dduchess90
Hello.pls how long can a dependent stay outside UK for and does the dependent need to be present in the UK whilst applying for graduate Visa??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Hello

Does this include the main applicant?

Where is the MA studying?

Cheers
Stablefollowers:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 4:36am On Mar 11, 2023
If you are the main applicant, you have to state your tuition fee, deposit and location of the school to help you calculate the POF.
Stablefollowers:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alwaysfavour: 4:48am On Mar 11, 2023
giftedchild009:

Please how did you got this resolved, I fall into the same category with you. I submitted my application 12th of January, biometric was done 20th of January, decision was made 23rd of January 2023. Could you believe till now UKVI are yet to return my passport back after several paid mails, they responded that there was an error on my application from there side but the error has been corrected that I will receive my passport back by 13th of march 2023. meanwhile my enrollment deadline was 12th of February 2023. My school keep telling me not to bother coming that I should defer my admission to September intake, Note the application was a priority, no nsf mail, Now how do I get my ihs refund back from UKVI? Please tell me how urs was treated. Can ukvi be sue for this?

So sorry to hear about this, please raise a complaint to UKVI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sammydoe: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Abeg anyone with naira in London who want to exchange with pounds. Going to Nigeria soon so need some naira with me when am going,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Itspachay(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Please how can I get in touch with you? I also have an admission with Salford and I have started form A.

Ajokuraph:

Hi Wendy,

I am going to Uni or Salford this September too. After the 5500GBP deposit you’ll receive unconditional offer from Salford uni. You’re to fill and submit a Pre-CAS questionnaire. Then also submit your tuberculosis test and 28 days POF for CAS.

For payment plan, I believe Salford gives 5-7 installments of tuition fee balance payment. Installments can be paid every month till balance is fully paid.

Cheers!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by priestcharm(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Itspachay:
Please how can I get in touch with you? I also have an admission with Salford and I have started form A.

Same here. I got a conditional offer at Salford and I have initiated Form A for initial deposit of GBP 5,500 with FCMB since February 20.I am yet to be debited #5,000 Central bank charges Do I need to worry? Can everybody going to Salford this September signify so we can form a group to reason together? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emcaris: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2023
please have you been able to use convera successfully? did it accept the naira equivalent quoted there through your bank card?

heykims:
Hello, anyone here who applied to Kingston University?

Has anyone here ever paid tuition through Convera?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2023
My people of God,

I passed my portfolio for uni of derby, and they just sent me invite for interview.

Kindly confirm if they require ielts to study MSc Adult Nursing pre-registration.

I have C4 in English 2011

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babamillli: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodmorning fam , please I have a question about a family relative who wants to relocate to the UK. The plan is for his pregnant wife and two kids to move there first, either through the undergraduate or postgraduate route. The wife has an OND in Business Management, so I'm wondering which route and university/course would be best for her.

Answers will appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
emcaris:

please have you been able to use convera successfully? did it accept the naira equivalent quoted there through your bank card?

I just want to initiate form A for the payment this coming week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pretty1986: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ugmama:
My people of God,

I passed my portfolio for uni of derby, and they just sent me invite for interview.

Kindly confirm if they require ielts to study MSc Adult Nursing pre-registration.

Thank you
you can go to their site and look for their Nigeria Representative,their contact is there.then you can easily get information from them about it.that is my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
pretty1986:
you can go to their site and look for their Nigeria Representative,their contact is there.then you can easily get information from them about it.that is my opinion.

Whn you last asked this question on nairaland earlier this year, it's obvious you didn't get feedback and you are not going to derby anymore
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davsidoo: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hello guys,

The tuition fee in Derby is 14,900

The first deposit is 3000

I have 6m, it is going to be enough to take me from here to Derby with accommodation based on my calculations.

But my fear now is resumption is September

50% of the remaining tuition must be paid by OCT 1, 2023 and the rest 50% must be paid by January 1, 2024

My question now is, can I raise this funds over there with part time jobs based on these deadlines?

Getting 4950 by oct and another 4950 by January is really no joke

I don't want to get to the UK and get stranded and yet, I am so convinced that I need to go to the uk.

My course is DS btw so I believe getting a good paid job after school would not be an issue.

Please give me your advise Nairalanders

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
good afternoon y’all, please I need the exact amount in dollars to pay for visa and ihs fee for a one year course, I’m seeing different price so I want to be sure oh here..

Many thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OvaSabi1(f): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hello everyone will visa fees be paid in naira from a naija account? What exchange rate is applicable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Flamezcadio(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Treasureoby0:

Okay, did you see your offer in your portal? i cant find mine

- Hi, yes I did see it and also got a mail. Did you receive a mail from them about the offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Flamezcadio(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Davsidoo:
Hello guys,

The tuition fee in Derby is 14,900

The first deposit is 3000

I have 6m, it is going to be enough to take me from here to Derby with accommodation based on my calculations.

But my fear now is resumption is September

50% of the remaining tuition must be paid by OCT 1, 2023 and the rest 50% must be paid by January 1, 2024

My question now is, can I raise this funds over there with part time jobs based on these deadlines?

Getting 4950 by oct and another 4950 by January is really no joke

I don't want to get to the UK and get stranded and yet, I am so convinced that I need to go to the uk.

My course is DS btw so I believe getting a good paid job after school would not be an issue.

Please give me your advise Nairalanders

Thank you so much

-Hi, a friend of my currently schools there and from our discussions, the payment schedule is not as strict as you have on the website. They have more flexible plans you can explore when you join in.

P.S: Let other core students give you their own opinion on this to be super sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
OvaSabi1:
Hello everyone will visa fees be paid in naira from a naija account? What exchange rate is applicable?

You can't use naira card, only dollar card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingkom: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
I have an offer with University of Dundee and the course fee is #15900 GBP.
Deposit before CAS is 5000GBP.
I intend going with my spouse.
Please how much should I calculate for the POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kingkom:

Is this amount not too much?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingkom: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mcleo007:

Is this amount not too much?
I don't get you? I need someone who can help me calculate the POF i will need to show.
can you help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
It will look like this👇
Maintenance 9,207 outside London
Dependant 6,120
Balance tuition 10,900

Total= £26,227 round off to £28,000 because of fluctuations.
Kingkom:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OvaSabi1(f): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mcleo007:

You can't use naira card, only dollar card.

How is the payment Made? Through a don account? How do people get pounds? Buy from black market or form A?

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: kel4soft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.