Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002202 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amorprincesa: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2023
There are better schools with great ranking for that same tuition. Why Huddersfield?
Frankest:
University of Huddersfield
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horpsy5: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2023
Mcleo007:

l answered to the question regarding proof of funds, not Form A.

Ciao!

Hello Mcleo007, pls can I use UBA to process form A and which is the fastest between UBA and first bank .
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Frankest: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Okay... I just need suggestions and ideas, can You kindly help with the better schools with great ranking's, will gladly appreciate, Thanks.
amorprincesa:
There are better schools with great ranking for that same tuition. Why Huddersfield?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bene007: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Good morning guys, Please i plan to to submit my documents for may intake but i realized the company i work for is in active on the CAC. Would that affect my application as i plan to upload a reference letter from the company
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Horpsy5:

Hello Mcleo007, pls can I use UBA to process form A and which is the fastest between UBA and first bank .
Thanks

Hi, yes you can. However, I'm unable to confirm which bank offers the quickest service.

Ciao!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by can2na: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bene007:
Good morning guys, Please i plan to to submit my documents for may intake but i realized the company i work for is in active on the CAC. Would that affect my application as i plan to upload a reference letter from the company

If you're not the owner of the company or director but just an employee, then you shouldn't be bothered.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mcleo007:

You don't need police clearance for submission to UKVI if that's why you're asking. It's useless!

Ciao!
Sorry, just to be clear. Why then do people advise so?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SPDAZZY(f): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Frankest:
University of Huddersfield

That's quite expensive and if you don't have the full funds or sure means to get the balance , I will advise you don't go ahead. The rest can't be paid with 20hours work

As has been said, there are other universities with higher ranking that are cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Welcomme: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
can2na:

If you're not the owner of the company or director but just an employee, then you shouldn't be bothered.
Thank you for this response. But will there be any verification? Because the office I work for do not really have a much physical presence but it is registered company.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by can2na: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Welcomme:
Thank you for this response. But will there be any verification? Because the office I work for do not really have a much physical presence but it is registered company.

Since what you would submit is either of employment letter, confirmation letter, reference letter from the company etc. If there's going to be a verification, it would be by way of Ukvi reaching the company to confirm if you're actually a staff.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LORETA: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please , my wife MA visa expires January 5th 2024..., But her course is from Sept 9 2022 to sept 9 2023.
I just filled my application form for dependant visa, but my IHS shows 0.00.

Will this affect my Visa page not carrying work permit?

I also understand they might send me a link to make ihs payment during visa process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by woffie: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pls does anyone here have ideal of days they do attend to people who want to collect their GCE certificate for Nov/Dec 2011 at Ogba Lagos State cause I learnt they have list of years they do attend to each day and I stay far away from Lagos....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Star721: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello house. Grus in the house I greet you. I have 2 questions:

1.) I run a business on instagram. How do i put that on my SOP.

2.) For professional Reference how do i get that since i sell on instagram.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kingsleek26(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here that applied for form A with UBA in January this year that has been treated? They're no longer responding to mails, i called and once i started talking about form A they will drop the call. Please i need help anyone that can show me how to fast track it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by orasam: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
I applied in January 28 but still in ADB Reviewer stage o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fraih:

Sorry, just to be clear. Why then do people advise so?

I guess at some point in the past, it was required. Moreso, i read somewhere it is required for Work visa, but it doesnt apply here.

Ciao!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Star721:
Hello house. Grus in the house I greet you. I have 2 questions:

1.) I run a business on instagram. How do i put that on my SOP.

2.) For professional Reference how do i get that since i sell on instagram.

Hi,

1. You necessarily dont need SOP when applying for Visa except its to the Uni, in anticipation of your Offer. But then, if you must, you can mention the Business name as it is on IG, while inserting the page url eg www.instagram.com/mybusiness. You highlight in concise details what the business is about, how long its been up and the success you have achieved thus far, and how the business puts you in good standing for your future goals.

2. Reach out to your top customers and indulge them to help reference you. In the letter, they will speak about how long they have known your business and how good your business relationship is with them. You might look out for persons who own their own business so they could use their letter head.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bamangar: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hello all, is wakanow good for booking airline from Nigeria to UK? Do they require transit visa for Qatar airways?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Now 120 days.
orasam:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Senipapa(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Guru's in the house, I greet you all.

Please which bank can I use to process Form A with hope that it will be processed within the 3 months time frame?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Star721: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thank you
Mcleo007:

Hi,

1. You necessarily dont need SOP when applying for Visa except its to the Uni, in anticipation of your Offer. But then, if you must, you can mention the Business name as it is on IG, while inserting the page url eg www.instagram.com/mybusiness. You highlight in concise details what the business is about, how long its been up and the success you have achieved thus far, and how the business puts you in good standing for your future goals.

2. Reach out to your top customers and indulge them to help reference you. In the letter, they will speak about how long they have known your business and how good your business relationship is with them. You might look out for persons who own their own business so they could use their letter head.

Ciao!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by orasam: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Senipapa:
Guru's in the house, I greet you all.

Please which bank can I use to process Form A with hope that it will be processed within the 3 months time frame?

With the high shortage of FX. Banks recently sent messages that FORM A duration will take 4-6months depending on the availability of FX. So, FORM A now is not the best method for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ericadianas(f): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate answers from @dduchess90 and other experienced gurus in the house cool

Thanks for the great work with providing answers. Please I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it compulsory for a wife dependant to do a change of name before applying for visa? If yes, would she also need to change name in her passport? Or the affidavit and newspaper report would suffice?

2. Can the MA and Dependant use the same account for POF with the total required amount? In this case, it's a joint account.

3. Does the MA need to provide original copy of his transcript for visa application? He currently has the student copy which he used to get admission.

Looking forward to answers.

Thanks a lot for your continued support!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hunee: 2:46am On Apr 04, 2023
HELLO SENIORS IN THE HOUSE,
JUST FOR CLARITY.

APPLICATION FOR SUMMER SCHOOL IS CATEGORISED UNDER WHICH VISA CATEGORY.
IS IT STUDY TOO?

If there are links to read more about it on UKVI or here, Please share.

Hunee cares cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello

Most summer schools are short courses between 4-6weeks

A standard visit visa is what you need

Cheers
hunee:
HELLO SENIORS IN THE HOUSE,
JUST FOR CLARITY.

APPLICATION FOR SUMMER SCHOOL IS CATEGORISED UNDER WHICH VISA CATEGORY.
IS IT STUDY TOO?

If there are links to read more about it on UKVI or here, Please share.

Hunee cares cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello

1. No, change of name is not mandotory

2.Yes

3.Student copy should be fine

Cheers
ericadianas:
Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate answers from @dduchess90 and other experienced gurus in the house cool

Thanks for the great work with providing answers. Please I have a couple of questions:

1. Is it compulsory for a wife dependant to do a change of name before applying for visa? If yes, would she also need to change name in her passport? Or the affidavit and newspaper report would suffice?

2. Can the MA and Dependant use the same account for POF with the total required amount? In this case, it's a joint account.

3. Does the MA need to provide original copy of his transcript for visa application? He currently has the student copy which he used to get admission.

Looking forward to answers.

Thanks a lot for your continued support!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello

An error,they will send you a link to pay your IHS if your visa is approved

IHS has nothing to do with work, it's your health insurance for the duration of your stay in the UK and covers some basic healthcare

Cheers

LORETA:
Please , my wife MA visa expires January 5th 2024..., But her course is from Sept 9 2022 to sept 9 2023.
I just filled my application form for dependant visa, but my IHS shows 0.00.

Will this affect my Visa page not carrying work permit?

I also understand they might send me a link to make ihs payment during visa process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 6:29am On Apr 04, 2023
kingsleek26:
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here that applied for form A with UBA in January this year that has been treated? They're no longer responding to mails, i called and once i started talking about form A they will drop the call. Please i need help anyone that can show me how to fast track it. Thanks

UBA hasn't gotten to January yet. But definitely before April ends, you'll see debit. What date in January are you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 6:30am On Apr 04, 2023
orasam:

It's always like that for UBA. Don't worry. Once your date reaches and your money is complete, you'll be debited
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fredba: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello good day
I'm new here finding hard to find good college or university in the UK with low tuition deposit and tuition fee, please help a brother out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hunee: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Most summer schools are short courses between 4-6weeks

A standard visit visa is what you need

Cheers

Thank you so much duchess smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.