Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004676 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Edge Hill Uni

Uni Hull (some courses)

While other cheap schools include Uni Salford, Uni Lincoln...tuition around 12k, 12k500

Sam8891:
Please What school offer this amount Please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Bros victor please kindly retrace me back to the formal.

victorVIC1:

You obviously know the rationale behind my post. This is not the first time you're been called out for making silly remarks to people's enquiries. We are all here to help each other fulfil our relocation plans. If you have nothing valuable to contribute to someone else's enquiries, it's ideal you ignore and move to the next.

Enough said.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
kingsleek26:
I spoke with their customers service two weeks ago and they said they've started processing January, the early days though because i initiated on the 17th of January. So i think it's inaccurate to say they've not gotten to January.

Okay. Then your information is more reliable cause I'm only speaking based on what I deduced from people who got debited and posted their details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sixfeetbelle: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
orasam:

It is because you gave the information with all certainty and authority

How do you give information without certainty and authority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
amnwa:

Sorry it's Leeds trinity university
Oh alright. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifyluv23: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello all, please I am already in the UK with my spouse and trying to apply for my children to join me. Can I combine my Nigerian bank statement with my husband UK bank statement as proof of funds for my kids.
Will the ECO have issue with the UK bank statement? (as per income was generated in the UK)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bharkarh(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello guys,

Could anyone recommend me a school in the UK for an HND graduate of Business Administration.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello

1. Would that be a joint bank statement with both of you as signatories? If No, and you want to submit individual accounts please combine them in the MAs account, whoever the MA is amongst both of you.

2. No

Cheers
Ifyluv23:
Hello all, please I am already in the UK with my spouse and trying to apply for my children to join me. Can I combine my Nigerian bank statement with my husband UK bank statement as proof of funds for my kids.
Will the ECO have issue with the UK bank statement? (as per income was generated in the UK)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LongSword: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Adigun055:

Hello house.
Good day to everyone here.
I received an unconditional offer from Essex, a scholarship of 4500 pounds, and I won't have to pay a deposit.
But the remaining tuition is 16k, I'm still in the mix if it's a good deal or wait for other schools with lower tuition that may require a deposit. Kindly share your thoughts please.

I’m also going to Essex colchester campus on Oct 2023 let’s connect. Do you know if there is a group chat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello

I have flown Turkish airline before and it was okay

2. Transit visa is not required for 3hours layover in Istanbul as long as you don't leave the airport. You need time to find your boarding gate anyway

Cheers
can2na:
@dduchess90 and anyone with experience,

1. What can you say about Turkish airlines?

2. Is transit visa required for about 3hours layover at Istanbul?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Leadbrook: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2023
bodmas8080:
I have gotten an offer to University of Hull, September intake... Let's be friends if you're going to Hull.

Please, when did you apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Egwuleke(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hello guys, please is there any university in UK with £2000 tuition deposit whose admission for Fall 2023 resumption is still open for application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iggyok(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Please I need help with this issue that's giving me serious sleepless nights.

I realized that the date of birth (year) on my Transcript is different from the date of birth on my other documents such as my International Passport, birth certificate, NIN, BVN, etc, the only document with a different date of birth is my transcript. The day and month of birth are the same but the year is different.

Please I need help on what to do or if I would be denied the UK Visa for this reason.

Responses will be appreciated
Thanks all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 7:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Iggyok:
Please I need help with this issue that's giving me serious sleepless nights.

I realized that the date of birth (year) on my Transcript is different from the date of birth on my other documents such as my International Passport, birth certificate, NIN, BVN, etc, the only document with a different date of birth is my transcript. The day and month of birth are the same but the year is different.

Please I need help on what to do or if I would be denied the UK Visa for this reason.

Responses will be appreciated
Thanks all.
affidavit might help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ifyluv23: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

1. Would that be a joint bank statement with both of you as signatories? If No, and you want to submit individual accounts please combine them in the MAs account, whoever the MA is amongst both of you.

2. No

Cheers

Thanks for your input.
No it is not a joint account.
Both MA and Spouse are already in the UK.
We are just applying for the Kids to join us now.
Started running the POF but just realised I mistakenly calculated the POF 100 pounds shy of the total amount needed and the sudden increase in exchange rate also reduced the value. I don't want to start running the POF again, so I plan to combine the MA bank statement which have the bulk of the money with the Spouse (dependants already in the UK) bank statement as financial evidence for the kids.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadd2: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Good day all

Please i need help on the questions below.
1. What are the required documents needed for visa application for someone that use to work in the corporate sector and now an entrepreneur (pls note that the business is registered by CAC.)

2. Is it necessary to confirm if the CAC registration is active. If yes, how do we validate that?

3. Can MA use two statement of accounts merged for application or can MA and dependant statements of account be used for both MA and Dependant Visa application or what exactly is the best practice for Ukvi?

4. Can corporate account be used for application?

5.for dependant that has been married for few number of years with children, is it still necessary to upload chat record with the spouse or pictures and marriage certificate will suffice?

6. Are there airlines that are flexible with change date because we are considering booking ahead.

@dduchess90 @@justwise @amorprincesa @mimilyrics @All

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OkoYM(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2023
Please who knows what date First bank is currently on for form A??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Highshow05(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2023
Gurus in the house, what does it mean if someone got this response from UKVI.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
1. Is this for a visit, work or study visa? For study visa, check the 1st page.
2. Yes, please. If you state that you run a business, UKVI is most likely to check if it's active on CAC.
3. As long as all the money that's required and in both accounts meets the stipulated conditions by UKVI.
4. No. Business/Company money isn't for your personal spending. Business account is only usually used to show that one has a thriving business in Nigeria.
5. Marriage certificate, bills in both your names, joint account, tenancy agreement or property documents in both your names, pictures etc. Chat is only necessary if you've lived apart at any point in the 2 years preceding your application.
6. I believe that all airlines are flexible with change. Flexibility is usually dependent on the kind of ticket you buy.
Fadd2:
Good day all

Please i need help on the questions below.
1. What are the required documents needed for visa application for someone that use to work in the corporate sector and now an entrepreneur (pls note that the business is registered by CAC.)

2. Is it necessary to confirm if the CAC registration is active. If yes, how do we validate that?

3. Can MA use two statement of accounts merged for application or can MA and dependant statements of account be used for both MA and Dependant Visa application or what exactly is the best practice for Ukvi?

4. Can corporate account be used for application?

5.for dependant that has been married for few number of years with children, is it still necessary to upload chat record with the spouse or pictures and marriage certificate will suffice?

6. Are there airlines that are flexible with change date because we are considering booking ahead.

@dduchess90 @@justwise @amorprincesa @mimilyrics @All

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
It means what it says. Your application has been decided and sent to the VAC who will contact you about pick up or despatch.
Highshow05:
Gurus in the house, what does it mean if someone got this response from UKVI.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Harlem22: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hello house, I hope we are all doing well. Please I need help.
I initiated form A since February
I did not see the work flow at the bottom of the page until two days ago
I was told to upload a document and also I had insufficient funds by ADB Reviewer
I have now uploaded the document and funded the account

My question is, how do I get through to them that I have done what was requested. I would appreciates your responses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by can2na: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
Harlem22:
Hello house, I hope we are all doing well. Please I need help.
I initiated form A since February
I did not see the work flow at the bottom of the page until two days ago
I was told to upload a document and also I had insufficient funds by ADB Reviewer
I have now uploaded the document and funded the account

My question is, how do I get through to them that I have done what was requested. I would appreciates your responses

Liaise with your account officer ASAP

what bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SandyDandy: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Greetings, gurus is late to apply for September intakes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2Grfehypeman: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hello, has anyone paid for university of south wales tuition deposit? Please how did you go about the payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Richhard(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good day everyone.

Can someone share a plug for police report? And what's the price too, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NNeh0821: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
Good day guys, please I want to ask two questions..

1. For someone with 1995 on her waec certificate as DOB . And 2000 on his passport and transcript, what’s the best way to go about??

Will UKVI accept affidavits?

2. A friend of mine lost her waec certificate, the only thing she has is the online printout.. what’s the solution for this too..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lilii: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
For those that got top up in University of Sunderland , how do you fulfill the English proficiency part
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hpk(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Richhard:
Good day everyone.

Can someone share a plug for police report? And what's the price too, thanks.

Co-asking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.