Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1022793 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adetounvicky(f): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Please can I use my investment account as POF to get cas and apply for visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mcleo007(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2023
Adetounvicky:
Please can I use my investment account as POF to get cas and apply for visa?

No, you cant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by steadyMoving22: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nah

SandyDandy:
Greetings, gurus is late to apply for September intakes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kenglogirl(f): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Please which bank did you use to initiate your payment with convera within 3 days. Help a sister please 🙏
Focus99:
Did you fund your naira account with black market rate when you walked into the bank to pay directly?

Also what bank did you use please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Wakando: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hello guys, at this level what are my chances of getting unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2023
if you are worried about the fees, and thinking of how to get 16k in UK, I'm afraid this might be a nightmare or a bubble. please also check🧐 if you need to pay a certain amount before enrollment, the enrollment date and the date required to pay the remaining fees💆
Adigun055:
Hello house.
Good day to everyone here.
I received an unconditional offer from Essex, a scholarship of 4500 pounds, and I won't have to pay a deposit.
But the remaining tuition is 16k, I'm still in the mix if it's a good deal or wait for other schools with lower tuition that may require a deposit. Kindly share your thoughts please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by slye(m): 6:37am On Apr 07, 2023
House, is the use of form A capped to a maximum withdrawal amount?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cypt: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2023
@dduchess90
Please my IHS payment is showing 1811usd
I’m a dependent, and my spouse visa is ending May. I’m wondering why it’s bring that high amount, please any help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Putin007: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2023
barongmj:
Deadline for school fee or acceptance?
Good day Barongmj, I noticed you got admitted to Holland College in 2021, Did you later attend the program ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2023
Hello

Did you use the correct course start and end dates?

Cheers
Cypt:
@dduchess90
Please my IHS payment is showing 1811usd
I’m a dependent, and my spouse visa is ending May. I’m wondering why it’s bring that high amount, please any help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2023
Hello

I am not sure of what we are looking at in the screenshot you provided, the conditions are not showing and can't answer your question

Can you perhaps rephrase the question?

Cheers
Wakando:
Hello guys, at this level what are my chances of getting unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cypt: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2023
Yes, Infact I had to start another application thinking it’s a glitch… it brought same amount

dduchess90:
Hello

Did you use the correct course start and end dates?

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adigun055(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2023
headofschool:
if you are worried about the fees, and thinking of how to get 16k in UK, I'm afraid this might be a nightmare or a bubble. please also check🧐 if you need to pay a certain amount before enrollment, the enrollment date and the date required to pay the remaining fees💆

Thanks chief, opt for Salford instead.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adigun055(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2023
OkoYM:
Please who knows what date First bank is currently on for form A??
As at early last week, Someone told me January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2023
NNeh0821:

1. For someone with 1995 on her waec certificate as DOB . And 2000 on his passport and transcript, what’s the best way to go about??

Will UKVI accept affidavits?
2. A friend of mine lost her waec certificate, the only thing she has is the online printout.. what’s the solution for this too..
Asinnn a whole 5 years discrepancy.. what exactly will this your affidavit state?? please go and do an English test and submit- pearson, ielts, toefl.. look for one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cassette(m): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Newbie123:
If you're coming to University of Hertfordshire this September or you're here already and need accommodation for the next session, I got a 5 bedroom apartment and need 3 more people to join us.

All rooms are double rooms and 1 minute walk to De Havilland campus. Move in date is 1st August. You can DM for video.

Only 3 rooms available. 1 is ensuite.

Singles only please and sharing is not allowed

Your contact ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adihgun: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please as at recent please how much is Tuberculosis Test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NNeh0821: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good day guys, please I want to ask two questions..

1. For someone with 1995 on her waec certificate as DOB . And 2000 on his passport and transcript, what’s the best way to go about??

2. A friend of mine lost her waec certificate, the only thing she has is the online printout.. what’s the solution for this too..

Please someone that has been in this situation before should help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Adihgun:
Please as at recent please how much is Tuberculosis Test?

57,800 (IOM ikeja) I did mine on Monday..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adihgun: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Thank you so much for your response.

Please when was the day you booked?

I just want to know the time frame between the booked date and appointment date.

@myhero
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by stephenobuks(m): 2:49am On Apr 08, 2023
2Grfehypeman:
Hello, has anyone paid for university of south wales tuition deposit? Please how did you go about the payment?

Co asking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by phlakkeys(f): 3:16am On Apr 08, 2023
Please, if you have information about recent University of Law payment schedule,kindly reply with it
Also, I will appreciate it, if I can get their WhatsApp or telegram link.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:12am On Apr 08, 2023
Hello

Very strange, I would expect it to be slightly lower

Can you contact UKVI on this?

There's a second email but I don't know how much help they can be plus this would be for IHS reimbursement request for people qualified for that i.e Health care sector workers etc

You can try nhsbsa.IHSreimbursements@nhs.net
Cheers
Cypt:

Yes, Infact I had to start another application thinking it’s a glitch… it brought same amount

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Hello

Unfortunately I don't have access to my emails

Unless it is personal, can you post your question here?

Cheers
resolution2020:
@dduchess90

I would like to talk to you pls. I need your advice on something I am confused about concerning my application and I would appreciate it if you could guide me through it. I've been trying to send you an email message but it has not been going through, I don't know why. I would be grateful if you could get in touch please.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:17am On Apr 08, 2023
Hello

Did you see @Giselle237 response to question 1?

2. Uni's will need to verify your WAEC,you should be able to send the print out plus the WAEC scratch card and a cover note explaining the document is missing

Or see if you can get a copy from WAEC,if you look through the thread someone had dropped a process /link in requesting one I think

Just check through

Cheers
NNeh0821:
Good day guys, please I want to ask two questions..

Please someone that has been in this situation before should help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alex1975: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2023
Dear Family, I have my POF from April 1 can I print the Statement on April 28 2023 to request CAS ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.