Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023877 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 1:04pm On May 03, 2023
olola4:

You know it is in different stages, the last stage that is when you will be debited might take up to three months, also if u are using flywire you might wait for additional 2weeks after you have been debited for the funds to get to Flywire and Flywire credit your school.
Oh OK. Thanks
I plan to use form A.
I think I should just initiate the transaction already.

Meanwhile, I dropped a message for you at the other end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yhemitz: 1:07pm On May 03, 2023
Dear Customer,

Your travel document (and supporting documents, if applicable) are now ready for collection at the TLScontact Visa Application Centre, Abuja. Please carefully read the below instructions to retrieve your documents.

If you have made more than one application at the same time using the same email address, please wait until you have received email confirmations for each application before visiting this Visa Application Centre to collect your documents.
Collection in person

Please come with all of the following:

Your Original TLScontact Application Checklist
Your Original Photographic ID
Copy of Your Photographic ID
Copy of birth certificate (if collecting for your minor child) *
Collecting using a representative

It is not possible for a third party to collect the documents on behalf of an applicant, except in the following cases:

A parent collecting for a dependent child (where child is below 18);
Applicants 65 years and above (with already issued proxy form obtained during submission);
One member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family, if applied together;
Government Ministry representatives and Business Network company representative, prior approved by the British High Commission and the company’s authorized signatories with a letter of introduction and a company ID card.
Please note that all third party collections above will require a means of national identification e.g. International Passport, National ID Card, Driver’s License.

IMPORTANT: If any of the above documents are missing, your representative will not be allowed to retrieve your travel document.

*In compliance with the Children Protection Act

You can check collection times and the centre address on the address and opening hours page. You are advised to make prompt arrangements to collect your documents from the Visa Application Centre as TLScontact is only able to hold them for a limited time. If you fail to collect your documents, they will be passed to UK Visas and Immigration, who will return them to the issuing authority.

Return by Courier

If you have already purchased the Courier service, your documents will be dispatched within 24 business hours from their receipt to be sent back to you by courier. You will receive a further email explaining the tracking process.

You can track the progress of your visa application by connecting to your account via GOV.UK.

God's Great, received this mail and then another mail for courier service. Expecting my passport tomorrow by God's Grace. Appreciate guys from this forum

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Doyemi: 1:07pm On May 03, 2023
Okay, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ade1toonna: 1:18pm On May 03, 2023
Please I need help am trying to apply to Glasgow Caledonian university and I came across this pls what am I supposed to fill because I graduated 10 years ago

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olola4(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2023
Fraih:

Oh OK. Thanks
I plan to use form A.
I think I should just initiate the transaction already.

Meanwhile, I dropped a message for you at the other end.

I have replied

I also used Form A but initiated it through Flywire as my school doesn't accept payment through Form A directly.

If you are planning to use Form A, the best time to initiate the transaction was yesterday to meet up; today is still not bad, but please don't wait till tomorrow so that you won't have to wait for a long time before you are debited, as the waiting period is now something else.

NB: The 3 months I gave you before was because I taught you had already applied; if you have not, it might be longer, as most banks have yet to debit those who applied since January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bemagnify: 1:45pm On May 03, 2023
WendieT:

Please how did u get the legal guardianship order? Is it same as adoption?
, it is not same as an adoption but they serve the same function for the purpose of visa application.

Got it through the magistrate court

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 1:45pm On May 03, 2023
olola4:

I have replied

I also used Form A but initiated it through Flywire as my school doesn't accept payment through Form A directly.

If you are planning to use Form A, the best time to initiate the transaction was yesterday to meet up; today is still not bad, but please don't wait till tomorrow so that you won't have to wait for a long time before you are debited, as the waiting period is now something else.

NB: The 3 months I gave you before was because I taught you had already applied; if you have not, it might be longer, as most banks have yet to debit those who applied since January.
Oh alright. Thanks for the clarity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simplezart(f): 3:37pm On May 03, 2023
Wetin dey sup with zenith bank, them no debit today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tunyuz(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

There has been lots of bank holidays recently and another on the 8th May.

However if you don't get an update by the end of the week send a paid mail by Tuesday

Cheers

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rose223: 4:10pm On May 03, 2023
[the university you got your bsc from. It doesn't matter when you finished that is ur last educational qualificationquote author=Ade1toonna post=122904058]Please I need help am trying to apply to Glasgow Caledonian university and I came across this pls what am I supposed to fill because I graduated 10 years ago[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dannie04: 4:21pm On May 03, 2023
Is there a service or person available to help me view an apartment in Manchester? The agents insist on an in-person viewing, but I am currently located in Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LongD(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

You can generate it via banking app as along as the statement has the date issued , your name,bank name, balance and standard contacts details for the bank etc.

Cheers

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saintmaker01(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2023
Please guys, I want to initiate my form A for my school fees balance, please which bank is faster for someone to use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saintmaker01(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2023
Ibodlauren01:

Jan 11

please I need your number for that form A disbursements telegram group, please whatsapp me on zero eight zero three five three five seven eight two zero. please it's urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cypt: 5:59pm On May 03, 2023
Yes, it’s partner visa and it’s standard

dabyem:
Congrats
is your visa type - PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Partner visa
Standard?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yhemitz: 6:11pm On May 03, 2023
Cypt:
Yes, it’s partner visa and it’s standard

It's same with mine. Waiting for DHL oooo. I received collection mail and courier mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shayboy: 6:34pm On May 03, 2023
Hello everyone please I need help, I got an interview for my social work application next week for Manchester Metropolitan University and I don’t even know how to go about it. Does anyone have an useful tips because my interview is coming up next week . Ejor oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Silentpotato(f): 6:46pm On May 03, 2023
Hello everyone.

I want to initiate form A. Should I use zenith bank or UBA? And will I need to type a letter of authorisation to debit my account or go to the bank to fill a form (for both banks)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CamelCase: 7:30pm On May 03, 2023
Pls help oo
I sat for IELT since 18th April(CBT) and the promise to avail result on 3-5 working days..
But uptil now nothing I have mailed them and no response yet. They have only provided a view only result in the portal which can't be used officially.

Administered by British council

Pls somebody help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phonetikkks: 7:52pm On May 03, 2023
Silentpotato:
Hello everyone.

I want to initiate form A. Should I use zenith bank or UBA? And will I need to type a letter of authorisation to debit my account or go to the bank to fill a form (for both banks)?

Whatsapp me: zero eight one seven one two four eight zero three two

Zenith briefing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fematcommand: 8:51pm On May 03, 2023
Phonetikkks:

Whatsapp me: zero eight one seven one two four eight zero three two

Zenith briefing

This phone number is not going ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phonetikkks: 8:58pm On May 03, 2023
fematcommand:

This phone number is not going ooo

Whatsapp I said
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nickishire: 9:30pm On May 03, 2023
giselle237:
hi. I dont like when we assume we can do our Nigerian way and get away with things. I remember you asked this question MONTHS ago about your child and you were categorically told that only a court order/legal documents showing SOLE responsibility will be the way to go… you could have easily avoided this NSF by getting this done or avoiding this altogether. UKVI can not grant such because u produced consent letter and data page . It’s unfair how u handled this and now u complaining about NSF but u were informed here.
The biological father been informed is not adequate. You need to solve this LEGALLY. Human rights division has nothing to do with this as tomorrow the child’s father can wake up and claim any damages against the UK govt that his child was taken and they aided and abetted. They will not work on inadequate documentation. Pls start the needful

Thank you for response and for your kind observation. I was misled that the process of getting the sole responsibility will take a minimum of 6 months and I didn’t have that time so I thought to try it out but unfortunately I’m here now!

Now back to the solution! Someone offered to help with a genuine court order but it’s from a Kaduna court meanwhile my kids and husband live in Lagos. Please hope location isn’t an issue?

Thank you all in anticipation of your urgent responses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 11:14pm On May 03, 2023
Be careful so you don't get slammed with deception or misrepresentation. Better to do it the right way than get a document that might be fake. These things take time.
nickishire:

Thank you for response and for your kind observation. I was misled that the process of getting the sole responsibility will take a minimum of 6 months and I didn’t have that time so I thought to try it out but unfortunately I’m here now!

Now back to the solution! Someone offered to help with a genuine court order but it’s from a Kaduna court meanwhile my kids and husband live in Lagos. Please hope location isn’t an issue?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggylee: 2:42am On May 04, 2023
Saintmaker01:

please I need your number for that form A disbursements telegram group, please whatsapp me on zero eight zero three five three five seven eight two zero. please it's urgent.

Pls same here. My number is 08109681964
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:47am On May 04, 2023
Hello

You still trying to cut corners, we truly do not learn

Like everyone has said..do the right thing

Cheers
nickishire:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:47am On May 04, 2023
Hello

Work or study visa

It isn't clear from your post

Cheers
Shayboy:
Hello everyone please I need help, I got an interview for my social work application next week for Manchester Metropolitan University and I don’t even know how to go about it. Does anyone have an useful tips because my interview is coming up next week . Ejor oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:49am On May 04, 2023
Hello

Fill your last degree (BSc or the likes) and the date you graduated

Cheers
Ade1toonna:
Please I need help am trying to apply to Glasgow Caledonian university and I came across this pls what am I supposed to fill because I graduated 10 years ago
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 3:11am On May 04, 2023
Wakando:

Just be careful cus you are about to get scammed
Thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cypt: 3:38am On May 04, 2023
Don’t worry, it’s good news. Since you didn’t receive any refusal mail, mostly refusal mail comes before collection mail.
Congratulations!

Yhemitz:

It's same with mine. Waiting for DHL oooo. I received collection mail and courier mail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.