Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1008615 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rose223: 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
If is application fees waivers as I said is almost all schools in uk is free . As regards low cost schools u have to do that research yourself. some do offer tuition discount depending on your grade in uni.
Laudbtc:

Thanks for the prompt response. Please how do i go about this and also note some that gives waivers for fees and low cost school fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 12:44pm On May 30, 2023
Hello

That is absolutely fine and tbh a wise decision in these times

When it's time to submit your child/ren dependant application ensure you include enough evidence to add value

Cheers
tanyabeiychhh:
Hello house,

Please has anyone applied with dependants and gotten visa but did not carry them immediately? Is this possible?
I plan on applying for the study visa with my dependants (husband and kids). However, my husband and I have planned that we will go and secure a house and other necessities before bringing our children as they are still small and we wouldn't want to put them and ourselves through too much stress so we'll like to settle in first.
We plan on bringing them after 2months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wandeay: 12:47pm On May 30, 2023
Kelvinnosa:

First of all you have to be honest when dealing with these kinds of issues, you can not just scope anyone as a dependant with you just are not related or dating.

Secondly her result can get her an admission, that if she wants to go herself.

Thanks for ur reply.

What programme or school can she apply to?

She has made a series of applications, including pgcert, pgdip, and masters, many were rejected and others didn't reply at all.

I'll appreciate further assistance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wandeay: 12:49pm On May 30, 2023
Elolam87:
Please,I have a question about this new policy that will take effect by January,2024. Does it apply only to ppl that want to apply and bring in their dependants by January, or does it also affect people that are in UK already but yet to bring in their dependants? I want to be clear on this.
Thanks

People who are coming by January, you can still go with dependants for September programmes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 12:52pm On May 30, 2023
Focus99:
Hello guys I greet you all.

So I will be applying for a student visa in a couple of days and I need guidance as to what to upload. I (female) is the MA and I will be applying with my partner.

All my documents, international passport, offer letter and CAS is carrying my full name (maiden name). I got married October ending 2022 and I recently do a change of name and newspaper publication 8days ago.

1) I want to know if there's any need submitting the affidavit for change of name and newspaper publication since all my documents are still in my name? Asking because I do not want to complicate things for myself.

2) when filling the visa form and the asked for my name will I have to fill in all of my name as it's on my documents or I will have to use my husband's surname since I have changed my name?

3) My husband was living in a town close to my town before we got married and before our marriage he was planning to come settle in the town where I live. After our marriage he relocated to my town and started living with me due to house agents stress/wahala though he takes care of the bills anyways. Our registry certificate carries his former address and also showing our current address as my address. I hope this wont be a red flag?

4) Lastly, these are the list of documents I plan to upload for him during the visa application. His international passport, MA (POF), Consent letter to use POF, Home office consent letter, TB result, Marriage certificate, family pictures. Is this okay? He's scared and wants us to pay an agent to help us with the application but I'm scared of using an agent.

@all @gurus in the house please help me I need reply.

Thank you
Hi Focus
Quoting you so I can refer to this. Will like to follow up with the responses also. However, could you Pls share a link to get the consent letter you used? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by promzy555(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2023
Good afternoon to everyone. Pls I need urgent respond. I track my visa application I notice the first and second stage was mark Green while the third stage which supposed to show green i.e APPLICATION RECEIVED BY DMC is still red. Then the fourth stage which is APPLICATION TRANSFER TO VAC, is now Green.

Pls is it supposed to be like that? I am worried. A friend said sometimes the tracking system does not work well.

Picture of my track portal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tanyabeiychhh: 1:10pm On May 30, 2023
I don't think there is any UK university that takes application fee. It's extremely rare. Go ahead with your applications.

Laudbtc:
Hello great minds,
Please I need your input as I’m a newbie to traveling abroad and I believe I can get the needed assistance from you guys here.
My friend said he got two admission offers from the U.K. university without paying for application fees, although he’s suing an agent to process his papers.
My question is, is it possible to apply to a U.K. university without paying the application fees?
If yes, which university offers such?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 1:17pm On May 30, 2023
Not crowded.
atesun:

Please was it crowded with people or minimal.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2023
Almost 59k. Payment mode: Bank tranfer.
Rose223:
How much is the cost and how did u make payment. Pls reply thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by saheedade1(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2023
Good day guys,

Please i need your help here,
am processing admission into UK University (University of Hertfordshire) buh i have HND in Electrical Electronic Engineering.

pls what chance do i have in gaining admission into the school ?, also will i be able to do my master directly wth HND ? or postgraduate course ?
and what course can i put in.

pls i need ur sincere advise. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2023
If you can't book online call their customer care number. Here is their number 09035428400. You can only call them from Mondays-Thursdays 07:00am – 4:30pm, Fridays 07:00am -11:00am
Rose223:
Pls tell me how u were able to get appointment printout I don't see Benin only Abuja and Lagos thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Keemy88(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2023
MSc. Accounting and Finance with placement year.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you in Aberdeen.

Offwarp:

Ok thanks. I received a msg from them too concerning the POF. Also, I thought it wasn't needed b4. If I may ask,Na which course were you given?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rose223: 1:24pm On May 30, 2023
Pls how were u able to get appointment printout online is only Lagos and Abuja I am seeing
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Almost 59k. Payment mode: Bank tranfer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by promzy555(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2023
W
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rose223: 1:26pm On May 30, 2023
Thank you
TheNewAgeFarmer:
If you can't book online call their customer care number. Here is their number 09035428400. You can only call them from Mondays-Thursdays 07:00am – 4:30pm, Fridays 07:00am -11:00am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 1:27pm On May 30, 2023
Thank you very much for your reply

As for the rent it's still in my name as I paid my rent around August 2022 to expire August 2023 even though I got the money back from him.

Then for bill like nepa bill I guess...this carries the landlord details.

1) what do I do concerning the above?

2) Can I get a letter from my company addressed to my husband to show he live at the address? And can he upload this?

3) Can I upload for him our dentist family card?

4) Can I upload a letter from our doctor (a hospital) to show he live at the address?

I really cannot picture what I can upload that will be substantial aside pictures and marriage certificate just making me sick. Even supermarket shopping receipt won't fly cos it won't show adress.

I'm am sick already

duchess90:
Hello

1. No

2. As it is on your documents, if you decide to fill your husband's name then you have to submit the change of name and affidavit. Keep it simple like you mentioned

3. Not a problem

4. Add more evidence to show your marriage is substantial, you mentioned you live together there will be rent, bills, and other documents to add value to your dependants application

Apply yourself,you don't need an agent to mess things up for you

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by promzy555(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2023
W
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 1:30pm On May 30, 2023
Here is the link to the home office consent letter I do not know if you referring to this or the consent letter for dependent to use MA POF

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiUpruZs-z-AhXSS8AKHfhFBjgQFnoECBkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3ydSMCzv0akcdWRaBTqlGo

Fraih:

Hi Focus
Quoting you so I can refer to this. Will like to follow up with the responses also. However, could you Pls share a link to get the consent letter you used? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:46pm On May 30, 2023
Hello @Focus99

Take a deep breath and relax yourself

3 and 4 are absolutely perfect

Cheers
Focus99:
Thank you very much for your reply

As for the rent it's still in my name as I paid my rent around August 2022 to expire August 2023 even though I got the money back from him.

Then for bill like nepa bill I guess...this carries the landlord details.

1) what do I do concerning the above?

2) Can I get a letter from my company addressed to my husband to show he live at the address? And can he upload this?

3) Can I upload for him our dentist family card?

4) Can I upload a letter from our doctor (a hospital) to show he live at the address?

I really cannot picture what I can upload that will be substantial aside pictures and marriage certificate just making me sick. Even supermarket shopping receipt won't fly cos it won't show adress.

I'm am sick already

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 1:58pm On May 30, 2023
Thank you, I appreciate.

duchess90:
Hello @Focus99

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Judecoke: 2:21pm On May 30, 2023
Good day everyone... please,I have a concern here I need some clarity. In booking a TB on the IOM website I can't find United Kingdom as a destination after inputting from Nigeria as departure, how do I sort this out please?.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boneruns(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2023
Hi All,

Please who knows when UBA will likely debit for Form A for January 25th applicants? I applied since January 25 and it was rejected for me to attach TCC which I have done since last week.

I hope it won't start counting from the last day I made modification?

Any ideas please?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 3:07pm On May 30, 2023
Does anyone know where GTBank stop at debating formA?
Any resent debit date from GTBank formA pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tenderjunkie: 3:09pm On May 30, 2023
boneruns:
Hi All,

Please who knows when UBA will likely debit for Form A for January 25th applicants? I applied since January 25 and it was rejected for me to attach TCC which I have done since last week.

I hope it won't start counting from the last day I made modification?

Any ideas please?

Thanks
Hmm
If it was rejected it probably will start afresh ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 3:12pm On May 30, 2023
Thank you.

I will also upload his NIN as it's showing our current address. I will upload out phone log and digital chats.

All these will fly too yea?

duchess90:
Hello @Focus99

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phoenixs(f): 3:34pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=Rose223 post=123464753][/quote]

Thanks for your time and response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tanyabeiychhh: 3:49pm On May 30, 2023
saheedade1:
Good day guys,

Please i need your help here,
am processing admission into UK University (University of Hertfordshire) buh i have HND in Electrical Electronic Engineering.

pls what chance do i have in gaining admission into the school ?, also will i be able to do my master directly wth HND ? or postgraduate course ?
and what course can i put in.

pls i need ur sincere advise. thanks

Hi,
I wish you had asked this question before applying.
When applying to UK universities you have to convince them that you are qualified for the course with your personal statement ,your professional experience will also be helpful, make sure you have a powerful CV, edit if possible.
Write a personal statement that stands out, take note of the modules in your course and your fascination with them, talk about how the course relates to your current profession and why you want to study it, also what the course will do for your career.
You can Google a guide to writing a powerful personal statement and some good samples to help you.
Try and apply to other universities if you did not pay much attention to the personal statement, whatever universities you are applying to please make sure you take note of their admissions emails and keep emailing them and following up if they are taking too long.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ichegirl(f): 3:50pm On May 30, 2023
OsiEnterprise4:

Lol, na dissame thing IOM, just a branch in Benin, go ahead and book your appointment with them, alots of people are doing there Uk, Us and so on, 5mins drive from my crib

Please is there any hotel close to the IOM Benin and price range. What is the nearest junction too for someone coming from PH.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ichegirl(f): 3:55pm On May 30, 2023
Kelvinnosa:
Any university of sunderland SEP intake in the house, please lets link up or add me if there is a group chat already.

WhatsApp group for sept, oct, Nov

https:///Hjp4lABPjQq8l2lSwh5T0r
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boneruns(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Hmm
If it was rejected it probably will start afresh ooo

I just hope it is not. Because it’s still showing my application date as January 25 and in ADB reviewer stage. I was only asked to attach TCC which they didn’t tell me prior to my application.

Make them get sense ooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmanuelvictor: 4:20pm On May 30, 2023
Good evening house. Please all applicant to Bangor can we have a Whatsapp group created. Meanwhile it seems that school is slow with processing applications. I have only gotten a reference number after about 3 weeks of submitting my application. I even had to call the school today and they told me they are still working on the backlogs.
All September 2023 applicants Join via this link let’s all connect.

https:///CyTAmwsjK374l2edLxZ1wH
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abk123: 4:23pm On May 30, 2023
Hi everyone, pls does anyone has link to join Teesside University Telegram or WhatsApp? I will really appreciate. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.