Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002591 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OsiEnterprise4: 4:49pm On May 30, 2023
Ichegirl:

Please is there any hotel close to the IOM Benin and price range. What is the nearest junction too for someone coming from PH.

There is, 10k-15k, wen u get to Ringroad, take a drop to Boundary Road Gra, through Airport road, there are plenty Hotels at boundary Road

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tenderjunkie: 4:49pm On May 30, 2023
boneruns:

I just hope it is not. Because it’s still showing my application date as January 25 and in ADB reviewer stage. I was only asked to attach TCC which they didn’t tell me prior to my application.

Make them get sense ooo.
You should send them a mail with your application number to confirm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:50pm On May 30, 2023
Hello

The more the merrier

Yes please

Cheers
Focus99:
Thank you.

I will also upload his NIN as it's showing our current address. I will upload out phone log and digital chats.

All these will fly too yea?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Episte: 4:51pm On May 30, 2023
HELLO everyone, please kindly help to answer this question, In year 2016, i was planning to travel to USA on a tourist visa. At the embassy, the consular checked my documents and asked where am i going for my visit. i told her the place and show her the documents. But to my suprise, she refused me the visa.

Please help. Now, i'm travelling to UK on a student visa, in my visa application form to UKVI, what will i write when asked, have you been refused visa before.

Please nairaland help a brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ASOT23: 4:52pm On May 30, 2023
Hi @Dm Duchess and other gurus in the house

Pls, I will like to know if it is necessary to upload my court affidavit for change of name and newspaper publication as the MA ,though my passport, CAS ,bank account name and NIN is in my husband's name.( I have all the change of name where necessary)
Only my academic documents are in my maiden's name..

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:53pm On May 30, 2023
Hello

Yes you have to

Cheers
ASOT23:
Hi @Dm Duchess and other gurus in the house

Pls, I will like to know if it is necessary to upload my court affidavit for change of name and newspaper publication as the MA ,though my passport, CAS ,bank account name and NIN is in my husband's name.( I have all the change of name where necessary)
Only my academic documents are in my maiden's name..

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tanyabeiychhh: 4:53pm On May 30, 2023
Hello House,
Please if you have Nottingham Trent university September 2023 WhatsApp group kindly make the link available to me. God bless you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ASOT23: 4:58pm On May 30, 2023
Thanks for response

duchess90:
Hello

Yes you have to

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 5:12pm On May 30, 2023
boneruns:

I just hope it is not. Because it’s still showing my application date as January 25 and in ADB reviewer stage. I was only asked to attach TCC which they didn’t tell me prior to my application.

Make them get sense ooo.
Is not rejected just add TCC and you good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nonnyblaque(f): 5:18pm On May 30, 2023
Please for employment letter from previous place of work, the company changed their name but my employment letter is in the company’s previous name. Will this be an issue?
Can i use the reference letter i used while seeking for admission or must the reference letter be addressed to UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 5:29pm On May 30, 2023
Focus99:
Here is the link to the home office consent letter I do not know if you referring to this or the consent letter for dependent to use MA POF

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiUpruZs-z-AhXSS8AKHfhFBjgQFnoECBkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3ydSMCzv0akcdWRaBTqlGo

The latter - Dependant to use MA POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2023
Thanks for your response, Have been in the UK since January, but I plan to bring my kids by March next year, this is the reason I want to have an accurate information about this policy.
duchess90:
Hello

This has been clarified numerous times if you read through the thread.

It is applies to people seeking study visa from January 2024.

However prepare to provide enough evidence if you are bringing your dependant and already had a study visa prior to the new changes.

There will be enough scrutiny going forward

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Holashikemi(f): 6:16pm On May 30, 2023
Please I was asked to provide a letter from my school cause my degree certificate is not available yet( I graduated this year) and they said the statement and my transcripts did not meets the requirements they want in one document. The problem now is I am not sure of what they want in the letter. I will attach the screenshot of the mail I got. Please anyone that can simply help with the format of how the letter will be should please help me. Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iconnikky: 6:48pm On May 30, 2023
Good evening house,

Please this is my 9th week of the sputum test i did with iom, i haven't received any mail or call regarding my result. Please what should i do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Episte: 6:59pm On May 30, 2023
HELLO everyone, please kindly help to answer this question, In year 2016, i was planning to travel to USA on a tourist visa. At the embassy, the consular checked my documents and asked where am i going for my visit. Everything was genuine, i told her the place and show her the documents. But to my suprise, she refused me the visa.

Please help. Now, i'm travelling to UK on a student visa, in my visa application form to UKVI, what will i say when asked, have you been refused visa before.

Please nairaland help a brother.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tanyabeiychhh: 7:21pm On May 30, 2023
You need to be 100% honest with your answers. Let them know you have been refused before. It does not reduce your chances of getting a visa. Just say yes please.
I have been refused several times and I always declare it, doesn't do any harm as long as you have done everything right. If you lie and they find out wahala!

PS I don't think UKVI asks about your refusal for other countries with study visa, I know they will specifically ask if you have been refused UK visa before but not sure about other countries but if they ask sha just be honest.
Thanks!

Episte:
HELLO everyone, please kindly help to answer this question, In year 2016, i was planning to travel to USA on a tourist visa. At the embassy, the consular checked my documents and asked where am i going for my visit. Everything was genuine, i told her the place and show her the documents. But to my suprise, she refused me the visa.

Please help. Now, i'm travelling to UK on a student visa, in my visa application form to UKVI, what will i say when asked, have you been refused visa before.

Please nairaland help a brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blessedmumi(f): 7:45pm On May 30, 2023
Good day, gurus! Please I need suggestions on how to make a strong student visa application for my younger brother. He is married with a 2year old daughter. Reading through the thread, I saw suggestions on providing enough evidence to support his marital status.

My other questions are: what is the current IHS fee for a one year Masters program? I used the UKVI online calculator and it shows £705 per person, but some people paid £470. So I’m wondering if I did something wrong in my calculation 🤔.

Also, how do I expedite the biometrics date and cost? Sorry, I couldn’t find the information from the thread.

Are there other things to keep in mind? I am a newbie with UK student visa application and would appreciate any help I can get.
I appreciate everyone for jumping in to help. I know how stressful it can be. Thank you guys❤️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ladyinred: 8:14pm On May 30, 2023
Good evening house. Please has any University of Derby hopeful (September intake) been issued CAS yet?
Also, is there a WhatsApp group?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SleekAanu: 8:23pm On May 30, 2023
Good evening, everyone.
Please, I need help on something urgently.
I want to run POF but the money will be in my husband's account and I am the MA. Will this work? If, yes, what documents will I need when applying for visa.

I look forward to prompt responses.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:10pm On May 30, 2023
Hello

Not sure I understand your question.

Your Uni has already highlighted what is missing in the documents you provided. I am surprised that your transcript and statement didn't have those basic information.

Can you get another letter from your previous Uni with all those missing information included?

Cheers
Holashikemi:
Please I was asked to provide a letter from my school cause my degree certificate is not available yet( I graduated this year) and they said the statement and my transcripts did not meets the requirements they want in one document. The problem now is I am not sure of what they want in the letter. I will attach the screenshot of the mail I got. Please anyone that can simply help with the format of how the letter will be should please help me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:11pm On May 30, 2023
Hello

@ the bolded is a standard section in all UK visa application

Cheers
tanyabeiychhh:
You need to be 100% honest with your answers. Let them know you have been refused before. It does not reduce your chances of getting a visa. Just say yes please.
I have been refused several times and I always declare it, doesn't do any harm as long as you have done everything right. If you lie and they find out wahala!

[b]PS I don't think UKVI asks about your refusal for other countries with study visa, I know they will specifically ask if you have been refused UK visa b[/b]efore but not sure about other countries but if they ask sha just be honest.
Thanks!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2023
Holiday INN 10 to 15k. Just a stone throw from iom
Ichegirl:

Please is there any hotel close to the IOM Benin and price range. What is the nearest junction too for someone coming from PH.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:15pm On May 30, 2023
Hello

First your POF is for your study in the UK so it shouldn't be running.

2. If your husband is your sponsor he needs to provide a consent letter in addition to the home office consent letter stating you have access to the funds for your study, he will need to include his bank statement and an ID.You will need to include your marriage certificate to show he is your spouse

The rest will be documents for your study

Cheers
SleekAanu:
Good evening, everyone.
Please, I need help on something urgently.
I want to run POF but the money will be in my husband's account and I am the MA. Will this work? If, yes, what documents will I need when applying for visa.

I look forward to prompt responses.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 9:21pm On May 30, 2023
Hello

Not sure if this question is for you or your brother.

1. If you used the IHS calculator and put the right dates/information then it is correct. Study visa usually have additional 4months included when approved, so the IHS will be more than a year actually. The figure you quoted seems about right

2.Unfortunately the only expedition you can do is to keep checking for early biometric dates. In terms of decision making after biometric there are options for priority (average of 5days decision wait time) and super priority (average of 24hrs decision wait time) but these are not guaranteed. If the ECO needs more time to assess your application you will get an NSF mail

Cheers
blessedmumi:
Good day, gurus! Please I need suggestions on how to make a strong student visa application for my younger brother. He is married with a 2year old daughter. Reading through the thread, I saw suggestions on providing enough evidence to support his marital status.

My other questions are: what is the current IHS fee for a one year Masters program? I used the UKVI online calculator and it shows £705 per person, but some people paid £470. So I’m wondering if I did something wrong in my calculation 🤔.

Also, how do I expedite the biometrics date and cost? Sorry, I couldn’t find the information from the thread.

Are there other things to keep in mind? I am a newbie with UK student visa application and would appreciate any help I can get.
I appreciate everyone for jumping in to help. I know how stressful it can be. Thank you guys❤️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bukkytoyin: 9:35pm On May 30, 2023
saheedade1:
Good day guys,

Please i need your help here,
am processing admission into UK University (University of Hertfordshire) buh i have HND in Electrical Electronic Engineering.

pls what chance do i have in gaining admission into the school ?, also will i be able to do my master directly wth HND ? or postgraduate course ?
and what course can i put in.

pls i need ur sincere advise. thanks

Contact UH Nigeria team on Instagram @uhnigeria.they will be able to assist you

The
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moshuur(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2023
ugwukcee:
Visa Alert 🕺🕺🕺
Pof 13th March
CAS application 11th April
CAS 5th of May
Visa application 11th of May
Biometrics 17th May
Collection mail 23rd May
Brp mail 26th May
Documents submitted
CAS letter
Statement of account
Admission letter
TB certificate
UNI School cert
Bsc Transcript
Neco result
2 employment letters
Letter of recommendation

I GIVE THE GOOD LORD THE GLORY. PRAISE JESUS CHRIST. AMEN

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR Info AND HELP. I WISH EVERYONE THAT APPLIES SWIFT RESPONSE LIKE MINE. you guys helped alot.

congratulations....pls did u used d exact pof u used in cas application for d visa application/process?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yo12345: 9:51pm On May 30, 2023
Please anyone with answers. I would really appreciate it

Yo12345:
Hello @duchess90 and other experienced contributors,

I am currently filling up the application form: The section where I need to input the Course fee and the amount I have paid. The school gives an automatic #1000 scholarship. My CAS includes This #1000 in the amount deposited (Actual fee deposited + #1000 scholardship).

MY QUESTION: Do I input the AMOUNT PAID just as stated in the CAS or without the #1000 scholarship?

Thank you for you time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 10:02pm On May 30, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Not sure if this question is for you or your brother.

1. If you used the IHS calculator and put the right dates/information then it is correct. Study visa usually have additional 4months included when approved, so the IHS will be more than a year actually. The figure you quoted seems about right

2.Unfortunately the only expedition you can do is to keep checking for early biometric dates
In terms of decision making after biometric there are options for priority (average of 5days decision wait time) and super priority (average of 24hrs decision wait time) but these are not guaranteed. If the ECO needs more time to assess your application you will get an NSF mail

Cheers
Hi Duchess, @bolded, is it possible to check this without having started filling details for visa? Or safe to ask, at what point in the application process will it be possible to check this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badmusmusa: 11:20pm On May 30, 2023
Good evening, Just put the amount paid. The scholarship will show in the CAS and would be deducted from your fees. Scholarship is not money paid.
Yo12345:
Please anyone with answers. I would really appreciate it

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olaniyan77: 11:42pm On May 30, 2023
Good evening house
Please I want to ask this question and it's very worrysome.
Today, I was trying to fill precas questionaires because when I read the questionaires I felt like it's what I can answer at my end without stressing my agent, even though I screenshot my answer/response to those questions. And with the hope to impressed my agent and he will login later to review the questions I have answered. When I got to the final stage I discovered that I cannot access the previous page. Ok And my agent got mad at me and he said I didn't get the type of questions. I was very scared and I called the school admission team maybe I can review or access the questionaire again but he said no and I should tell her where I made errors and she was like all my response are ok to the questionaire. Also I shown my friends about my response to those questions and they said all my response were right. My agent still insist that, from his experience if response to CAS questionaire is not ok then the school will not issue CAS.
I have done the part of precas questionaires
Now left with CAS interview
I'm very depressed and not happy about the whole thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yo12345: 11:54pm On May 30, 2023
Good Everyone,

If i have been refused US visa twice, Do i need to input this information 2 times or once is Okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.