Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004848 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello

I hate this with every fibre of my being

These are the people causing issues

I hope you meet your Waterloo soon

Cheers
opeyemifelix:
WhatsApp me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello

All the documents listed in your CAS

Your TB certificate

Your evidence of maintenance

If you have a study gap of more than 5years please include evidence of your activities (whether you were employed or self employed)

If you also look back at the thread you will see people have previously posted their visa outcome and the documents they uploaded

Cheers
Oladepo812:
Hello to all the gurus on this platform!
Pls kindly help a brother. I've just received my CAS for Sept 2023 intake. Pls can someone help itemize all the requirements for visa application as I do not want to make any mistake?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello

Your application will be reassessed by a new caseworker. You have to wait for that decision before knowing what to do next

May I suggest that you advice your Uni on this so they are ready to respond with a new CAS.

Cheers
Tboy243:
Good day everyone, I have brought goodnews smiley...
Praise be to Allah, The A.R I submitted 3 months ago has succeeded. Refusal decision made on My Students visa and that of my dependent have been overturned... Kindly find attached screenshot for details...

Contrary to what alot of people believe, UKVI caseworkers are also humans and they are bound to make mistakes, so never give up and never take A.Rs for granted (just to encourage someone wink).....

What happens next?... I really don't know, I'm only waiting for my school to issue me with CAS for September intake....

Any ideas or suggestions?... What's in this overturned decision for me?.... Could it be possible that my dependent and I may not need to apply for another Visa? Anyone with similar experience?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by equity2genesis(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello everyone,

Please, who is in Keele here, my wife just got an admission into the University. We need someone that can assist with information about the school and city please. taiwoopeyemi.ezek@gmail.com.

God bless you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amnwa(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2023
vanvickie:
Good evening. Pls is it wise to pay tuition deposit when it's a 'conditional offer' I've gotten (I can meet all the conditions within a week including a pre CAS interview). The agent is saying that the new format for YORK ST JOHN is that you can pay tuition deposit once you've gotten your condition offer (to show you are serious about the offer as they have a long list of people waiting) and that they issue CAS SHIELD (where you can upload all the remaining documents and check your progress and upload TUITION DEPOSIT), after which you get your unconditional offer, and then you can apply for CAS. I told him I'll need at least an unconditional offer first before paying.

Please what's your advice (both students of YSJ and experienced people here).

Thank you.

I have offer from them too. Get unconditional offer first
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2023
vanvickie:
Good evening. Pls is it wise to pay tuition deposit when it's a 'conditional offer' I've gotten (I can meet all the conditions within a week including a pre CAS interview). The agent is saying that the new format for YORK ST JOHN is that you can pay tuition deposit once you've gotten your condition offer (to show you are serious about the offer as they have a long list of people waiting) and that they issue CAS SHIELD (where you can upload all the remaining documents and check your progress and upload TUITION DEPOSIT), after which you get your unconditional offer, and then you can apply for CAS. I told him I'll need at least an unconditional offer first before paying.

Please what's your advice (both students of YSJ and experienced people here).

Thank you.
The Agent dey use side ways fight to get his commission from the school out of the tuition fee you pay lolz 😂
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moshuur(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2023
Pls in the address, phone and postal field in d tuberculosis test application, will i put d school address or a personal address?
Someone should pls reply

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2023
Thanks @duchess90
For the evidence of my activities for study gap, can I use my resume or employment letter or both? Also, what do I need to present for my wife and kids?
Thanks.

duchess90:
Hello

All the documents listed in your CAS

Your TB certificate

Your evidence of maintenance

If you have a study gap of more than 5years please include evidence of your activities (whether you were employed or self employed)

If you also look back at the thread you will see people have previously posted their visa outcome and the documents they uploaded

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bunmibum1: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello @duchess90,

Thanks for your time always.

I've applied for my visa and gotten a date for biometrics.

I disclosed my 2 US student visa denials, even though I was unable to upload refusal letter because i couldn't see it again, i wrote what I remember from the letter...i made it simple by simply saying the US consular officer said I wasn't ineligible for a Non-immigrant visa at that moment.

Please, I'd like to know if 2 US refusals won't have any effect on my decision?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello

No it won't and it is good that you declared it

Cheers
Bunmibum1:
Hello @duchess90,

Thanks for your time always.

I've applied for my visa and gotten a date for biometrics.

I disclosed my 2 US student visa denials, even though I was unable to upload refusal letter because i couldn't see it again, i wrote what I remember from the letter...i made it simple by simply saying the US consular officer said I wasn't ineligible for a Non-immigrant visa at that moment.

Please, I'd like to know if 2 US refusals won't have any effect on my decision?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello

Employement letter will suffice

For dependant documents have a look at the thread and see what others submitted

Make a list of what you think is applicable, we will add to your list if there's something missing

Cheers
Oladepo812:
Thanks @duchess90
For the evidence of my activities for study gap, can I use my resume or employment letter or both? Also, what do I need to present for my wife and kids?
Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello

Your Uni address please

Cheers
moshuur:
Pls in the address, phone and postal field in d tuberculosis test application, will i put d school address or a personal address?
Someone should pls reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2023
Thanks so much for your selfless support.

duchess90:
Hello

Make a list of what you think is applicable, we will add to your list if there's something missing

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2023
Alright... Thanks, we continue to wait. But at least it's official that there was an error in the decision they made earlier.
duchess90:
Hello

Your application will be reassessed by a new caseworker. You have to wait for that decision before knowing what to do next

May I suggest that you advice your Uni on this so they are ready to respond with a new CAS.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kelvinnosa: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2023
Any group for Sunderland university october intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by grandpoh(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2023
Good morning @duchess and all

Please on my vignette, it shows restricted work, no sportsman and no access to public fund.
Is this going to be a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers
Hi duchess
I have over 5 years post study gap (roughly 6). Worked in 3 places in all after NYSC.
Do I attach employment letters for all 3? I also plan to get recommendation letter from my current employer.

Does this suffice? or what do you advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HalladeyProsper(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2023
EconFinance:

Please house
Any feedback on this ?

Good morning sir,

Yes you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2023
So your choice is westminster too? Because that’s what I’m working on right now
FagsamPHP:
I made an application on 27th of January for a course, 2 weeks later I made another application for another course in the same Westminster and I was given an unconditional offer for the second application on the last day of February (about 2 weeks after)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2023
Senior men and women in the house please what’s the update with the exchange rate for our form A applications considering all this rumour around unification and the CBN? When and how will this affect Form A payments?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Guys what month are they one in Access Bank form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Papuzzy: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Good morning everyone
I planned to apply for my visa alongside my wife as my dependant..But we won’t be able to apply together because her passport isn’t ready yet ...So I’ve decided to apply alone now what I want to know is that if her passport should be ready and I’ve already applied, Can she apply for dependant visa immediately even if I’m still in Nigeria or she will have to wait till I travel before she can apply for her dependant visa..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello everyone,
I am presently putting documents together to present for 8 years study gap (2015). Kindly help me review the following situations below:
1. I believe I can tender my NYSC certificate as part of my proofs

2. I completed a postgraduate Diploma in Management(2019) in a different university in Nigeria. However, my B.Sc was in Health science(Physiology) and my M.Sc I want to pursue now is also in Health science (Biomedical science) but the PG Diploma is in Management science. Hope it won't bring up issues that I didn't have focus on career progression at the visa office. I just want to use it to cover for my study gap.

3. I have an appointment letter from a Private school (2021). The payment was a meager one but the appointment letter was properly typed and presented on a letter head and signed. Also, the salary was not stated as it came on a different letter (or payslip). Can I submit this as well?

4. I got a job last year july(2022) for a 6 month contract in a reputable Non-Governmental Organization. The contract expired in December and yet to be renewed as at now. The appointment letter is a 3 page document. However, the salary (#150,000) was stated on the 2nd page. I am concerned on the salary relative to just the 6 months contract and it was recent appointment(last year). My question is can upload just the first page of the appointment letter as it contains virtually the necessary information except signature which is on the last page and back it up with work reference letter from my line manager or should I just ignore the appointment letter and just get only the work reference letter?

5. Can just these 4 items be enough to cover up for my 8 years study gap?

Thanks all.
Dduchess99, Mimilyrics, Giselle,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2023
askarachi:
Senior men and women in the house please what’s the update with the exchange rate for our form A applications considering all this rumour around unification and the CBN? When and how will this affect Form A payments?
Fake news.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teksocrates: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2023
@duchess90

Hi everyone. Well done to all successful and prospective applicants.

I am a single mom of two boys aged 11 and 9. I plan to go to UK to study with my kids. My questions are:
1. How feasible is this
2. What do I need to do to make it seamless
3. Advice on how to cope with school and raising them alone in a foreign land once application is successful.

Please only honest feedbacks are welcomed.
NB: My mom isn’t too strong to handle them well and I can’t seem to find good help for now to leave them behind
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2023
Hi everyone in the house , I'm finding it difficult to book a biometric appointment date for myself on the UKVi site . Kindly assist with this anyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggylee: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2023
Hello everyone, Good day to you.
Please i need your response on this one:
Apart from student name, student ID and course, is there any other criteria needed to be stated to make school payment directly
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sheepheart(f): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
calebify1:

On finishing my degree I was given a statement of result having my name, the degree I obtained and also date. This is what I’ll use pending when the certificate is ready. I applied using this statement and got unconditional offer. Everything you presented during cas is still what you’ll present during your visa application.

How did u handle the transcripts part? When is it then mandatory to submit the original results ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
1. It's feasible but you'd need to provide a sole custody document ir death certificate of their father for you to take them with you. You'd also need to provide evidence of arrangements for them - communication with schools and childminders for when you'revat school/work.

2. Provide all related documents for your application including birth certificates and evidence that they've been living with you and being your responsibility.
If you have someone on ground to help sort your accommodation needs, that would be helpful and help you ease in faster.

3. This is tough but doable. Getting a childminder or someone to do school drop-offs and pickups as well as after school clubs or breakfast clubs will help but this usually requires adequate funding as the rates can be quite dear depending on how much money you have in a ddition to your maintenance costs.
Teksocrates:
@duchess90

Hi everyone. Well done to all successful and prospective applicants.

I am a single mom of two boys aged 11 and 9. I plan to go to UK to study with my kids. My questions are:
1. How feasible is this
2. What do I need to do to make it seamless
3. Advice on how to cope with school and raising them alone in a foreign land once application is successful.

Please only honest feedbacks are welcomed.
NB: My mom isn’t too strong to handle them well and I can’t seem to find good help for now to leave them behind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.