Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005037 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Yes.
4. If the 1st page has all necessary info, yes but better to upload all as I see no reason why the pay for the job should not be included since it's part of the contract.
5. Yes, as long as the 8-year period is covered.
HenryG:
Hello everyone,
I am presently putting documents together to present for 8 years study gap (2015). Kindly help me review the following situations below:
1. I believe I can tender my NYSC certificate as part of my proofs

2. I completed a postgraduate Diploma in Management(2019) in a different university in Nigeria. However, my B.Sc was in Health science(Physiology) and my M.Sc I want to pursue now is also in Health science (Biomedical science) but the PG Diploma is in Management science. Hope it won't bring up issues that I didn't have focus on career progression at the visa office. I just want to use it to cover for my study gap.

3. I have an appointment letter from a Private school (2021). The payment was a meager one but the appointment letter was properly typed and presented on a letter head and signed. Also, the salary was not stated as it came on a different letter (or payslip). Can I submit this as well?

4. I got a job last year july(2022) for a 6 month contract in a reputable Non-Governmental Organization. The contract expired in December and yet to be renewed as at now. The appointment letter is a 3 page document. However, the salary (#150,000) was stated on the 2nd page. I am concerned on the salary relative to just the 6 months contract and it was recent appointment(last year). My question is can upload just the first page of the appointment letter as it contains virtually the necessary information except signature which is on the last page and back it up with work reference letter from my line manager or should I just ignore the appointment letter and just get only the work reference letter?

5. Can just these 4 items be enough to cover up for my 8 years study gap?

Thanks all.
Dduchess99, Mimilyrics, Giselle,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by calebify1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
sheepheart:

How did u handle the transcripts part? When is it then mandatory to submit the original results ?
I applied for my transcript and will be submitting it during my cas application. You mean original certificate?
There are people i know who used statement of result without their transcript but it’s best you just have your transcript ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sheepheart(f): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
calebify1:

I applied for my transcript and will be submitting it during my cas application. You mean original certificate?
There are people i know who used statement of result without their transcript but it’s best you just have your transcript ready.

Oh okay thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nnennayao: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Please help me who knows how university of Bradford is?

And again is their jobs in the city?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bebiee(f): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tboy243:
Good day everyone.

Ye was his visa denied because of the abnormal xray

Hmm Jesus. My tb result came out as normal but the chest x ray was abnormal. Please who has a case similar to this.
I’m submitting my application soon cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nnennayao: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Coventry university called me to ask if am still in interested in the school.

Then the thing that they asked again that is distrubing me is this if I have family in the UK, or friends.

Meanwhile I have not seen any offer letter ooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
bebiee:

Ye was his visa denied because of the abnormal xray

Hmm Jesus. My tb result came out as normal but the chest x ray was abnormal. Please who has a case similar to this.
I’m submitting my application soon cry
I have a similar case with yours.it won’t affect your application.all you have to do is register to the nearest Gp in your location when you get to the Uk for quick check up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
The Consular,
British High Commission,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Madam,

CONSENT LETTER
I, ....................................................  do hereby give my consent for my bank statement
to be used by my daughter/son/husband for his/her visa application. I do also confirm that the funds
in my account are available for his/her Upkeep while in the UK. His/Her details are:
NAME:
PASSPORT NO.:

Yours faithfully,
Name
Signature

P.S: try to edit ooohhh

Fraih:

The latter - Dependant to use MA POF

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Moss911: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
askarachi:
So your choice is westminster too? Because that’s what I’m working on right now

I'm on this table too..but still waiting for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pruby: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Thank you

mimilyrics:
1. Use your UK address but note that your tenancy agreement would show that it's a shared and that has the potential to be an issue because you're supposed to show that there are adequate accommodation arrangements for your kids to join you.

2. You can use that since that's where they would call if they need to clarify any info via a phone call. Using your Naija number can be prone to network issues.

3. As long as there are sufficient funds in it. You can also use your UK account.

4. Check the 1st page for documents required or check through the thread for documents that others have submitted.

5. Yes, you can but advisable to use 1 consent form per child to prevent information mixup.

6. Maintenance x 9months held for at least 28 days in your account.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by daram007: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Please can I use State IRS instead of FIRS for tax clearance certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pruby: 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Thank you @duchess90

duchess90:
Hello

Just to add to @mimilyrics comment on No 1.

Use the current address they are staying in Nigeria. They aren't in the UK yet so can't have a UK address. In the section for where they will be staying, you can use your current UK address, however like she mentioned,shared accommodation is NOT ideal for kids. Any detailed ECO will flag it up

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akingolam: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
grandpoh:
Visa alert

Visa type: standard dependent visa
Bio: 22nd may
Transferred and received at dmc 23rd
Collection mail 31st

Docs submitted
Dependent bio data page
Ma cas
Tb
Statement
Consent to use statement
Marriage cert
Pictures
Our rent agreement
Our investment certificate.

God did it, I had to keep the application simple didn’t want to bombard it with unnecessary documentations proving our relationship. Thanks to the house, you guys have been more than helpful as I am a silent reader
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
Congratulations

When you say rent agreement do you mean house rent receipt?

Whose name was on the receipt? Husband's name only or both partner names?

grandpoh:
Visa alert

Collection mail 31st

Docs submitted
Dependent bio data page
Ma cas
Tb
Statement
Consent to use statement
Marriage cert
Pictures
Our rent agreement

God did it, I had to keep the application simple didn’t want to bombard it with unnecessary documentations proving our relationship. Thanks to the house, you guys have been more than helpful as I am a silent reader
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bebiee(f): 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kennyliga112:
I have a similar case with yours.it won’t affect your application.all you have to do is register to the nearest Gp in your location when you get to the Uk for quick check up.

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by AlayeKondogbia: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hello @Mimilyrics and dduchess90

I have a question regarding study Gap. My study gap is 8 years. I have been working for 6 years now and was without a job for the first 2 years after university. Would it be a problem if i cant account for the first 2 years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 3:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
Focus99:
The Consular,
British High Commission,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Madam,

CONSENT LETTER
I, ....................................................  do hereby give my consent for my bank statement
to be used by my daughter/son/husband for his/her visa application. I do also confirm that the funds
in my account are available for his/her Upkeep while in the UK. His/Her details are:
NAME:
PASSPORT NO.:

Yours faithfully,
Name
Signature

P.S: try to edit ooohhh

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hello my people, I paid for iom over 3 hours the appointment is still showing unpaid pls what can I do ?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bukkytoyin: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nnennayao:
Coventry university called me to ask if am still in interested in the school.

Then the thing that they asked again that is distrubing me is this if I have family in the UK, or friends.

Meanwhile I have not seen any offer letter ooo.

😂 😂😂😂
They also sent me a mail asking if I can pay 4k pounds before end of July and another 4K pounds before cours start date in September meanwhile them never give me offer o. 😂
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jagbasneh(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Good evening guru, quick one please 🙏🙏🙏 how u guys book TB test i notice their is no UK their again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hello

It won't be a problem,account for what you can.

Cheers

AlayeKondogbia:
Hello @Mimilyrics and dduchess90

I have a question regarding study Gap. My study gap is 8 years. I have been working for 6 years now and was without a job for the first 2 years after university. Would it be a problem if i cant account for the first 2 years?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fematcommand: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yes. This is just introduced into the system.
tinkerbell9798:
Please who knows what date UBA last debited for form a? Also, is UBA asking for tax clearance certificate as well?

Thanks group.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teksocrates: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
mimilyrics:
1. It's feasible but you'd need to provide a sole custody document ir death certificate of their father for you to take them with you. You'd also need to provide evidence of arrangements for them - communication with schools and childminders for when you'revat school/work.

2. Provide all related documents for your application including birth certificates and evidence that they've been living with you and being your responsibility.
If you have someone on ground to help sort your
accommodation needs, that would be helpful and help you ease in faster.

3. This is tough but doable. Getting a childminder or someone to do school drop-offs and pickups as well as after school clubs or breakfast clubs will help but this usually requires adequate funding as the rates can be quite dear depending on how much money you have in a ddition to your maintenance costs.

Thanks but I don’t have a sole custody document. I can get that from the court right?
* You'd also need to provide evidence of arrangements for them - communication with schools and childminders for when you'revat school/work* I don’t understand this part. Please explain well. Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Richviewresort:
Good day everyone, has anyone been able to get CAS from university of Sunderland? If yes, is there any interview before CAS is issued. Please I need your response to this

Cas came in today from Uni of Sunderland. No interview, but the requested for another SOP and an updated statement of account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FagsamPHP(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yes... That's good

askarachi:
So your choice is westminster too? Because that’s what I’m working on right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Anyone travelled to an EU country (e.g Netherlands) from Nigeria using BA w/o transit visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
grandpoh:
Visa alert

Collection mail 31st

Docs submitted
Dependent bio data page
Ma cas
Tb
Statement
Consent to use statement
Marriage cert
Pictures
Our rent agreement

Kindly explain the rent agreement part, and possible help with a picture.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hello

If it is not a technical stopover you will need a transit visa

Cheers
directonpc:
Anyone travelled to an EU country (e.g Netherlands) from Nigeria using BA w/o transit visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by directonpc(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

If it is not a technical stopover you will need a transit visa

Cheers
What qualifies for technical stopover? Like the plane stop to do repaircheesy?

I'm traveling to Amsterdam via BA and there's a stopover in London.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yes, you can but remember that you'd need to prove that the father isn't in their lives and/or get the father's consent for a jidge to grant this.

2. Your kids will need to go to school when they are here and they'd need to be with a responsible adult when you're in school or at work, what are your plans for them? Have you contacted schools or child minders for pre, in and post-school arrangements?
While the UKVI doesn't expect the plans to have been firmed up at the point of application, email communications or info will show that you have made your finding solution and understand
what care and educational needs would be available to your kids.
Teksocrates:

Thanks but I don’t have a sole custody document. I can get that from the court right?
* You'd also need to provide evidence of arrangements for them - communication with schools and childminders for when you'revat school/work* I don’t understand this part. Please explain well. Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
A stop most commonly used to refuel the aircraft, to make unexpected essential repairs or to respond to some emergency need to land the aircraft. No traffic is unloaded or loaded during a technical stop.

If the flight plan includes people getting off the plane to board another flight, it is not a technical stop.
directonpc:

What qualifies for technical stopover? Like the plane stop to do repaircheesy?

I'm traveling to Amsterdam via BA and there's a stopover in London.

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.