Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000625 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shaffy001: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Yes upload it. The date difference between your marriage certificate and affidavit/newspaper publication for change of name is irrelevant

Cheers
Thanks for the swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good evening house. Please, I am the MA, can I use my husband's account for POF? because we are going together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phonetikkks: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hello guys,

Please is the walk in service for study visa still accessible, and what’s the cost if it is.

Second, are original documents submitted to tls during biometrics, or only uploads of the documents are done?

Thanks in advance for the enlightenment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ibodlauren01:
Good evening house. Please, I am the MA, can I use my husband's account for POF? because we are going together

Yes, you can..ensure you add signed consent letter from him to your application....the letter should explain you have access to the funds for your use in the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adave97: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hello everyone in the house ,

What's the process at Visa Application Centre? Like what should I prepare to do on getting there and would there be an interview session for me please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Phonetikkks:
Hello guys,

Please is the walk in service for study visa still accessible, and what’s the cost if it is.

Second, are original documents submitted to tls during biometrics, or only uploads of the documents are done?

Walk in is available for 44k....

If you are doing assisted upload....go with your originals, they will help your scan and upload it ....and hand you back your originals.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OJOAYODEJI(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
You can get date for walk in service when you are filling your visa application.

N.B.
Ensure all your photocopy of documents are intact and make sure they help you upload everything at the TLS center.
THE PHOTOCOPIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED BUT ALSO GO WITH YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS INCASE OF VERIFICATION.

Phonetikkks:
Hello guys,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good day duchess and all other gurus in the house, please what can I do to get an early date for biometrics... Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phonetikkks: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
IFSHR:

Walk in is available for 44k....

If you are doing assisted upload....go with your originals, they will help your scan and upload it ....and hand you back your originals.

Thanks a lot.

I’m the main applicant applying alongside 2 dependants. Would the walk in fee be 44k times 3 = 132k ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phonetikkks: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
OJOAYODEJI:
You can get date for walk in service when you are filling your visa application.

N.B.
Ensure all your photocopy of documents are intact and make sure they help you upload everything at the TLS center.
THE PHOTOCOPIES ARE TO BE SUBMITTED BUT ALSO GO WITH YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS INCASE OF VERIFICATION.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yugoo: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=grandpoh post=123552045][/quote]

You have nothing to worry about. The only thing is you wont recieve public findings and go into sports as a paid profession but as per jobs, you can apply anywhere and work anywhere.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ephex: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

Hello boss, pls how did u make the payment through Convera, how long did it take and what was the pounds rate to naira used?
please I need update concerning the convera tuition fees payment, is it still working without issues, and how long does it take ? I need urgent answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 5:07am On Jun 05, 2023
Please respond
headofschool:
@duchess90 , mimilyrics can you please provide answers to my questions

1. My passport expiry is Oct, my uni raised an issue on not meeting the condition. Is October expiry valid for travel? If it is, can I write to explain to them and present evidence that I am waiting for collection of new passport?

2. When is it advisable to book TB test, can we book before CAS is issued

3. Must 28days for statement of account start at the beginning of the month, can we start counting at any day of the month and print when 28 days is complete

4. Money is from dependant (I mean POF money is in her account), can we open a new account for MA and put the money in his account or a consent letter will do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mylikes: 5:16am On Jun 05, 2023
headofschool:
@duchess90 , mimilyrics can you please provide answers to my questions

1. My passport expiry is Oct, my uni raised an issue on not meeting the condition. Is October expiry valid for travel? Can I write to explain to them? or Can I present evidence that I am waiting for collection of new passport?

2. When is it advisable to book TB test, can we book before CAS is issued

3. Must 28days for statement of account start at the beginning of the month, can we start counting when the money is complete

4. Money is from dependant (I mean POF money is in her account), can we open a new account for MA and put the money in his account or a consent letter will do

1. Explain to them, they would understand.

2. If you are confident that you will get CAS, go ahead and book the test.

3. It doesn't matter what date you start counting.

4. Money from the dependant is fine... The consent letter will cover.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2023
thanks
mylikes:

1. Explain to them, they would understand.

2. If you are confident that you will get CAS, go ahead and book the test.

3. It doesn't matter what date you start counting.

4. Money from the dependant is fine... The consent letter will cover.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 5:40am On Jun 05, 2023
bebiee:

Hi, thank you for your reply.

Do I submit the tb Certificate for visa together with the supporting document explaining the xray abnormality. It was written there that the chest xray is not suggestive of active tb
No just your Tb Certificate only .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2023
ephex:
please I need update concerning the convera tuition fees payment, is it still working without issues, and how long does it take ? I need urgent answer
It's working perfectly fine. I paid my tuition through it last month and it has been received by the school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2023
Please has anyone’s form A been debited recently? Access Bank. I’m trying to know what month they’re handling now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Phonetikkks:

Thanks a lot.

I’m the main applicant applying alongside 2 dependants. Would the walk in fee be 44k times 3 = 132k ?

No... Since you must have gotten an appointment date for yourself .....just your 2 dependant will pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dotedote: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2023
This is for the house gurus especially Duchess-90
I need your knowledge on ihs calculation here. The following is the info to use;
1. Visa issued 22/01/2023
2. BRP expiry 09/06/2024

The questions:
(a) When does the ihs of her kids (she intends to bring in) drop from the current $940 ?

(b) How much does she now pay on a child ?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2023
Hello

There's a lot of information you haven't provided plus you have used a different currency

However, the MA currently has 1year left on the current study visa June 2023 to June 2024. That will mean the IHS will be for a year rather than a year 4months which is £470 for the child.

I am unsure of what that is in dollars. Remember currency exchange rates will always apply

Cheers

dotedote:
This is for the house gurus especially Duchess-90
I need your knowledge on ihs calculation here. The following is the info to use;
1. Visa issued 22/01/2023
2. BRP expiry 09/06/2024

The questions:
(a) When does the ihs of her kids (she intends to bring in) drop from the current $940 ?

(b) How much does she now pay on a child ?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Atunrayo: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Atunrayo:
Hi everyone. I have some questions.

I finished my B.Sc in 2019 and my NYSC in 2021, and I've been working since then.

Does that fall into the the study gap verification?
Will I have to show a reference letter from my work place along with my employment letter?

If I'm to show a reference letter, will it be on a letter head?

I'm worried that I may not be able to get anyone to write me a reference letter at work.

Thanks, I look forward to the responses.

Good morning everyone, I'll be glad if anyone can help with this please.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by borie4u(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Atunrayo:

Good morning everyone, I'll be glad if anyone can help with this please.

Thank you
U finished within 5years so no study gap but nothing bad if u still throw in your reference letter from work to avoid nsf. Mind u reference letter is always on company letterhead which u attach to mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by terrymason(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2023
Hope the Wednesday NLC strike won't affect Passport and Biometric submission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Atunrayo: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2023
borie4u:

U finished within 5years so no study gap but nothing bad if u still throw in your reference letter from work to avoid nsf. Mind u reference letter is always on company letterhead which u attach to mail

Okay, thank you.

Would have loved to drop a reference letter but I'm not so sure I can pull that off.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olamire07: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2023
gthots:
This is what First bank sent:

TCC must cover a three-year period preceding the year of the FX application.
The Tax Identification Number (TIN) must be visible and legible.
The name on the TCC must match the applicant’s name on the CBN Portal.
The TCC would be verified by the Bank through the Local Tax Authority.

Please When did you submit and when did you get this ? Was yours approved and disapproved later?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Hello house, please which school in UK can I apply with OND result for direct masters September, October and November intake?? Am asking in behalf of a friend.. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teettyllayho: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2023
Hi all,

Please I need your help. I've been given until July 3rd to make my first deposit but I don't know if Form A would work for that because I read above where someone said they applied since two months ago. Will I meet up if I use Form A? If not, is there anyway I can get good bank rate or something close to minimise cost? Thank you in advance as you reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2023
You're very right! It's something we really need to acknowledge. Sometimes I keep wondering how easy it is for someone to give such imense selfless support to others at almost every hour of the day. We can not thank you enough, only God can reward you guys.
Thanks a million time.

Franzese:
@duchess90 mimilyrics and all the Gurus here.

I'll be very direct, let's give it to these guys.
They reply virtually every one's message here on a daily if not hourly bases.

From my inner most part I pray for all the guys that God will bless them immensely. I sincerely wish there was a reward mechanism here on nairaland.

If not for the complexity of the travel section I would have opened a fresh thread for this. Make one person no come Tiamiyu or Emtee the idea.

I also want to use this medium to encourage people with dependants back in Nigeria to keep the faith up and put across their applications ASAP. Visas are still being approved as I speak.

I'm a dependant and my journey with two kids was a nothing but miracle, from TB Test, to Visa application, to Biometrics, to Visa approval and then POE at Gatwick.

Biometrics Thursday, Empty NSF Friday, Passport pickup mail Tuesday. Visa was approved in 3 working days... It can only be God.

God will do yours too.

Also if there's anyone here around Portsmouth, Fraton, Isle of Wight or environs pls mention me let's discuss offline...

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olamire07: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2023
askarachi:
Please has anyone’s form A been debited recently? Access Bank. I’m trying to know what month they’re handling now

Did u add tax clearance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2023
Franzese:
@duchess90 mimilyrics and all the Gurus here.

I'll be very direct, let's give it to these guys.
They reply virtually every one's message here on a daily if not hourly bases.

From my inner most part I pray for all the guys that God will bless them immensely. I sincerely wish there was a reward mechanism here on nairaland.

If not for the complexity of the travel section I would have opened a fresh thread for this. Make one person no come Tiamiyu or Emtee the idea.

I also want to use this medium to encourage people with dependants back in Nigeria to keep the faith up and put across their applications ASAP. Visas are still being approved as I speak.

I'm a dependant and my journey with two kids was a nothing but miracle, from TB Test, to Visa application, to Biometrics, to Visa approval and then POE at Gatwick.

Biometrics Thursday, Empty NSF Friday, Passport pickup mail Tuesday. Visa was approved in 3 working days... It can only be God.

God will do yours too.

Also if there's anyone here around Portsmouth, Fraton, Isle of Wight or environs pls mention me let's discuss offline...

Thank you
Yeah Weldone to the gurus in the house. cool
Was it a priority application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.